Deleted
    Are anyone else having queue issues with Dominion? I tried queuing today as well as yesterday, and after 7-8 minutes of queue waiting time I gave up (both yesterday and today). Seems like everyone queus up for ARAM... Maybe it's just EU.NE that doesn't have as many active players.

Deleted
    Pretty much people are more focused on aram now then on domi, making domi's queue pretty shit at the moment. Also, you're on EUNE, that place doesn't have that many people, right?

meh

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I've found a new support... Trundle. He's amazing there, doesn't have mana issues and his pillar is so nice in lane plus they buffed his Q which now adds a slow and you can pop your W while the adc is farming to add more health back from your passive. His ultimate feels even better too for some reason. I want someone else to try him there that knows how to play him and give me some feedback if they can.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Madreds, Locket, Bulwark, Mercs/Tabi, Randuins/Sunfire, Trinity Force. If game goes on longer, sell Madreds for Blade of the Ruined King
    Why on Earth Tri Force? Frozen Mallet is cheaper and does what you want as well. Rather sit on Phage and go Hydra for that gold, tbh.

Deleted
    How do you gank with that Shyvana build? She has no gapcloser, so I would imagine a BotRK is rather important on her (for the slow+MS bonus)? Not sure though and would like to play her a bit more, she was one of my favorite champions before every lane expected a gank every 15 seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    How do you gank with that Shyvana build? She has no gapcloser, so I would imagine a BotRK is rather important on her (for the slow+MS bonus)? Not sure though and would like to play her a bit more, she was one of my favorite champions before every lane expected a gank every 15 seconds.
    Well by the time you have BOTRK it´s probablly too late for traditional ganks anyways. On shyvana you have to focus on counterganking or ganking when you have exhaust. Honestly Shyvana just isn´t very good atm anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Why on Earth Tri Force? Frozen Mallet is cheaper and does what you want as well. Rather sit on Phage and go Hydra for that gold, tbh.
    Because damage.

---------- Post added 2013-05-02 at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    You play Shyvanna for objective control, not shaco-esque ganking

10+ Year Old Account
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...00958#37320249

for those of you who were uncertain about the random nerfs on diana's shield. They are making it so if the condition that currently refreshes the shield is met, it now stacks instead of refreshes. So I think usually the shield will end up shielding more, especially if you use it, fly into a fight and have all 3 orbs pop before you take damage. Before that didn't really do anything, but now it will give you a bit of extra shield. Lux's shield is getting the same treatment.

I like the way the new Trundle plays, but god is he ugly with the traditional skin. I also went against a trundle last night building AP, and he wondered why he did nothing to our team.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    I like the way the new Trundle plays, but god is he ugly with the traditional skin. I also went against a trundle last night building AP, and he wondered why he did nothing to our team.

Hate SivHD, not the player.

Sup with getting 5 LP for a win? i fucking hope i lose 10 or more LP for losing a game : /

I hear something about riot fixing low LP gains from ranked this patch? Last time i were in silver 1 i would get 10-15 LP for a win and lose about 10-20 for a lost match. Only getting 5 LP : /? Thats ATLEAST 23 (now 21) won games from 0 LP to gold 5, which seems a bit too high considering the usual 5-7 wins needed to go from 0 LP to 100.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Sup with getting 5 LP for a win? i fucking hope i lose 10 or more LP for losing a game : /

I hear something about riot fixing low LP gains from ranked this patch? Last time i were in silver 1 i would get 10-15 LP for a win and lose about 10-20 for a lost match. Only getting 5 LP : /? Thats ATLEAST 23 (now 21) won games from 0 LP to gold 5, which seems a bit too high considering the usual 5-7 wins needed to go from 0 LP to 100.
    Because it's trying to calculate where it thinks you deserve to be. Low LP gains = system thinks you're too high for your level.

system should fuck off then! my team has been winning due to me and 3-4 others. i wasn't carried more than i carried others (bad start, owned late game, that kinda thing)

Of course i wont rise in ladders if i lose 2 or 3 games worth of LP from a single loss. Nobody can sustain a 70% or higher win rate unless they're godlike : /
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    system should fuck off then! my team has been winning due to me and 3-4 others. i wasn't carried more than i carried others (bad start, owned late game, that kinda thing)

Of course i wont rise in ladders if i lose 2 or 3 games worth of LP from a single loss. Nobody can sustain a 70% or higher win rate unless they're godlike : /
    It adjusts as you play more

10+ Year Old Account
    If no one can rise, then how do people get to Platinum and above?

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    If no one can rise, then how do people get to Platinum and above?
    i never said no one could rise, and some people are just placed there (or close to)due to previous seasons ELO.

I just find it stupid that the system has to spend several games to figure out if i diserve to be where i am.

10+ Year Old Account
    And how would it do that otherwise? You get carried one game and all of a sudden the game should realise you belong in Diamond rather than Bronze II?

No, you need to show you actually belong there. The onus is on you, not the system.

Yay finally reached Bronze 7

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Hate SivHD, not the player.
    That is the worst thing ever. Although it was funny to melt him constantly.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Because it's trying to calculate where it thinks you deserve to be. Low LP gains = system thinks you're too high for your level.
    Please stop, the system is broken and people still can't seem to grasp that idea.
    "Your MMR is too low" is the biggest myth/lie ever about League of Legends, seriously.

Example: I'm Gold I, and my LP gains are low as hell, I get matched with Diamond players (Low MMR huh?) and if I win, I get ~ +5 LP.
    I then proceed to lose one game while said Diamond players are on my team and I lose a whopping 26 LP.