Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Anyone know what the Elise bug is?
    Rappel feels like it's too good for the 40% CDR cap, so it just ignores it. In other words, you can spam Rappel with no CD if you have 100% CDR or more.
    Hi. My name is Rappel. Fuck that CDR-cap guy.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Rappel feels like it's too good for the 40% CDR cap, so it just ignores it. In other words, you can spam Rappel with no CD if you have 100% CDR or more.
    Hi. My name is Rappel. Fuck that CDR-cap guy.
    That's insane.

And good thing he did it with bots instead of a normal game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only worked if you targeted an enemy though. Just letting Rappel end results in a normal CD.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That's insane.

And good thing he did it with bots instead of a normal game.

That's nothing compared to the Zyra bug on PBE right now.

[e]: It kicks in once he gets level 2, so just keep watching :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    I had just been considering giving Zyra a go in the jungle, and when I saw this video I thought stonewall had come up with a legitimate guide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    I had just been considering giving Zyra a go in the jungle, and when I saw this video I thought stonewall had come up with a legitimate guide.
    Zyra apparently can do decently well. I know I've seen her jungle a couple times in tourneys (Solomid and stuff like that. Don't think shes seen Jangle play in LCS yet.) Though I definitely don't think she's a top pick.

Though speaking of Jangle picks I'm so glad to see Naut getting more play. I love that champ so it made me sad to see him fall outta favour in early LCS. Almost makes me want to learn to jangle again. Then I remember I'm bad and shouldn't be in a role with that much influence on the game :P I should really make a smurf to learn to play better to hopefully get over this stupid anxiety about solo queuing D:

Zyra apparently can do decently well. I know I've seen her jungle a couple times in tourneys (Solomid and stuff like that. Don't think shes seen Jangle play in LCS yet.) Though I definitely don't think she's a top pick.

Though speaking of Jangle picks I'm so glad to see Naut getting more play. I love that champ so it made me sad to see him fall outta favour in early LCS. Almost makes me want to learn to jangle again. Then I remember I'm bad and shouldn't be in a role with that much influence on the game :P I should really make a smurf to learn to play better to hopefully get over this stupid anxiety about solo queuing D:
    Yeah I kept saying when I entered a new tier I'd experiment, then I started winning game after game and now I'm in division 3 and won't experiment for fear of dropping...

By the way, is jangle = jungle, or a player?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I kept saying when I entered a new tier I'd experiment, then I started winning game after game and now I'm in division 3 and won't experiment for fear of dropping...

By the way, is jangle = jungle, or a player?
    Jangle is jungle. I unno where the hell I picked that up but I remember a huge influx of people screaming "IM GUN JANGLE" and stuff. It's a bad habit. I should have went back and changed them all lol.

Jangle is jungle. I unno where the hell I picked that up but I remember a huge influx of people screaming "IM GUN JANGLE" and stuff. It's a bad habit. I should have went back and changed them all lol.
    I get bored of generic terminology, too. I call it foresting (shame there are no tangos or axes to level them trees).

I get bored of generic terminology, too. I call it foresting (shame there are no tangos or axes to level them trees).
    "Ready for some more of this Doter thing?"

I've always wondered why it's called a "jungle" when it doesn't look like it. Heck, you don't find wolves in a jungle, right?

I remember when i called it Creeping tbh... lol.. since lanes were minions and jungles were Creeps

Deleted

[video=youtube;6CzeZqLGWzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CzeZqLGWzY[video]

Oh. My. Fucking. God. That Brazilian at the beginning cracked me up so good. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And that's a really nice bug. I wish she hadn't bought any items, put A LOT MORE plants on baron and just ultied to see them auto attack so fast. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    "Ready for some more of this Doter thing?"

I've always wondered why it's called a "jungle" when it doesn't look like it. Heck, you don't find wolves in a jungle, right?
    It sure would be more amusing if it was called "Park".
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    I remember when i called it Creeping tbh... lol.. since lanes were minions and jungles were Creeps
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Really?
    If memory serves me correctly, this was back in the old DotA days. In WC3 the randomly spawned camps of creatures in the wild were referred to as creeps, so the terminology just carried over into the custom game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    If memory serves me correctly, this was back in the old DotA days. In WC3 the randomly spawned camps of creatures in the wild were referred to as creeps, so the terminology just carried over into the custom game.
    I can't remember what we called jungle monsters (possibly 'neutral monsters'), but I believe we called lane minions 'creeps' in DotA. DotA was based on Aeon of Strife from Starcraft, but I never played that so I'm not sure if 'creep' originated there or elsewhere.
    Last edited by gamhacked; 2013-05-26 at 06:40 PM.

Well, we still call it "creep score" (CS), so the term is still around.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Well, we still call it "creep score" (CS), so the term is still around.
    Minion kills is also pretty common, at least that's what many casters use for major tournaments.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Minion kills is also pretty common, at least that's what many casters use for major tournaments.
    I think they use that because it's easier to say, it sort of "flows" better than saying creep score.

Or they're just used to that term the same way NA players call "mia's" instead of "ss'"

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a friend who plays the MOBA maps in SC2 and he calls jungling "crittering".

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I have a friend who plays the MOBA maps in SC2 and he calls jungling "crittering".
    That sounds like some kind of ring that gives you crit chance, or just silly :P
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Hey guys, what is a good damage item on Nautilus after you have good tankyness? I was thinking of Abyssal... and MR items? I was thinking of twin shrouds or Spirit Visage? Thanks guys.