Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    So, why haven't they nerfed aatrox passive yet ??

it makes Anivia and Zac's passive look like shit.. they have longer cd and can be countered while being active

at least do so you can deal dmg to aatrox while his passive heals him but he takes like 50-80% reduced dmg while doing so
    Because nobody will remember him next patch? He's average melee carry (Sure, "FIGHTER" my ass!) just like Fiora

Deleted
    Ok this is getting ridiculous now. I opened my ticket on the 27th (10 fucking days ago). The last reply I had from riot was on the 1st of june (6 DAYS AGO), a reply in which they were asking for more information. What the fuck is going on with their support? I left them a comment every single day hoping that this will bump my ticket. Nothing. Not a single reply. At least fucking tell me that you can't fix my god damn problem and close the fucking ticket. I'm so mad right now that I just want to spam insults and see if that gets their attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leaving a comment drops it to the bottom of the line. It makes it count as a new ticket.

Try opening a thread on the forums instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Leaving a comment drops it to the bottom of the line. It makes it count as a new ticket.

Try opening a thread on the forums instead.
    Yeah, that way the 3 people lurking around there will share my suffering. And it's related to billing issues so it doesn't fit there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Devoted to silver 4! fuck yeah. It's so frustration to win a lane but lose a game
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    Yeah, that way the 3 people lurking around there will share my suffering. And it's related to billing issues so it doesn't fit there.
    *shrug* Will work better than here at least.

well NA server just lagged so hard that my ranked game was literally 1v5 for first 7min of the game and i lost my Ip, no loss forgiven T.T ffs zzzzzz
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-07-07 at 11:43 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    what does ftg mean?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    Really good article from Stonewall on ROG imo.
    http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/s...smart-elo-hell

I've realized I had to do this after a bad losing spree for 2 days straight, and he repeats the same thing a few days later. Can't just play duo bot and pick to fit a team comp or fill gaps with good skills. Learned that I can play whatever as long as it's reasonable and win the game because people just don't understand some of these heroes that aren't competitively played, or often played.
    Really enjoyed reading and watching that. Sure was helpful.

Deleted
    Just counted that I have about 114~ skins..

5 of those are legendary, and a few 1350 ones (got the grab bag bundle and j4's warring kingdoms was bought when it was 975), and PFE.

And I'm getting SG Udyr.

Yikes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post

5 of those are legendary, and a few 1350 ones (got the grab bag bundle and j4's warring kingdoms was bought when it was 975), and PFE.

And I'm getting SG Udyr.

Yikes.
    Siv.
    Siv, what are you doing.
    Siv.

STAHP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, i'm in silver 3 again. It was fun.

Is there any news about Udyr skin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    I think it was said that it would be out during next week, probably during the early half of it.

Yeah, initially they said it would probably be out before the 6th, but then (surprise!) they had to celebrate the 4th of July. I can imagine how surprised they were when the 4th of July was before the 6th, and ended up messing with their plans. Now they changed it to early this week, with the death animation added 1-2 patches later.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post

And I'm getting SG Udyr.

Yikes.
    How did you count yours? just looking at the store and which you already owned? I dont think legacy skins show up in there. I think i have between 110 and 150, but it takes a while to count!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBro View Post
    How did you count yours? just looking at the store and which you already owned? I dont think legacy skins show up in there. I think i have between 110 and 150, but it takes a while to count!
    I counted once by going from champion to champion in the my profile section. I've probably added 10-20 skins since then and would not like to count again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBro View Post
    Just went into champion tab and looked at the champions, once I look at the icon's I can remember which skins I have for that champion so I just counted it doing that.

I'm going to try ARAM. Any tips from ARAM vets?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I'm going to try ARAM. Any tips from ARAM vets?
    Focus on poking champions and pushing the lane all game. Never stay in for too long; sometimes going in is for poke only, you then get out asap and re do it again if possible without losing much hp.

Hell if I know, really depends on what champion you have to be honest, but it's basically poke poke poke poke.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Focus on poking champions and pushing the lane all game. Never stay in for too long; sometimes going in is for poke only, you then get out asap and re do it again if possible without losing much hp.

Hell if I know, really depends on what champion you have to be honest, but it's basically poke poke poke poke.
    Yeah, Olaf probably wasn't my best random pick to get for a first time.