Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    -snip-
    Thanks a bunch. Going to give it a try in ranked now, would make me really happy to finally have a solid pick vs typical top laners. However, when I was looking into it, it seems mid lane jarvan with the same exact thing really is just as strong. Have you tried that?

Deleted
    I've seen J4s go mid and wreck shit, atleast against squishy AP champions, like Syndra, Cass, Ahri, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so angry at people who goes "pick amumu for jungler he is not banned lol". Especially when they are not junglers. I've got flamed for picking Udyr instead of amumu (last pick). I mean, don't tell others what to play (that top flamer guy was kayle by the way, he "countered" j4) and afked for 5 minutes from start
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Some people care too much about others and forget themselves, which will make them fail in the end(or beginning...).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    Thanks a bunch. Going to give it a try in ranked now, would make me really happy to finally have a solid pick vs typical top laners. However, when I was looking into it, it seems mid lane jarvan with the same exact thing really is just as strong. Have you tried that?
    Jarvan is great mid against weak early game champs like Katarina/Yi/Kass, because he can just jump on them and wreck their shit. I've went Jarvan mid before and it worked out fine. If you have to choose between going against a Jayce mid or malph top, I would just go mid versus the Jayce. You just do exactly the same thing as you do top, except you have less room to maneuver in since it's a shorter lane.

15+ Year Old Account
    Decided to finish up my placement matches, got Silver 3. Never playing ranked again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Decided to finish up my placement matches, got Silver 3. Never playing ranked again.
    Just go into Ranked once a fortnight to keep your silver rank and you'll be good.

I'm still Silver 5 and keep fluctuating between 0 and 30LP.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Jarvan is great mid against weak early game champs like Katarina/Yi/Kass, because he can just jump on them and wreck their shit. I've went Jarvan mid before and it worked out fine. If you have to choose between going against a Jayce mid or malph top, I would just go mid versus the Jayce. You just do exactly the same thing as you do top, except you have less room to maneuver in since it's a shorter lane.
    Did mid jarvan in my first game - wrecked a middle fiddle, which in turn made him troll his team and do nothing the rest of the game... so won the game and every lane except top snowballed which fed an akali 15 or so kills, but it was all they had. Only reason why I even ever died.. So much damage X_X
    Last edited by Acry; 2013-07-08 at 02:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I'm so angry at people who goes "pick amumu for jungler he is not banned lol". Especially when they are not junglers. I've got flamed for picking Udyr instead of amumu (last pick). I mean, don't tell others what to play (that top flamer guy was kayle by the way, he "countered" j4) and afked for 5 minutes from start
    I've never understood the entire "AMUMU IS OP GUYZ!" since his nerfs because he isn't nearly as good as he used to be.
    Hey everyone

Hi guys, just want to check if your lp decays due to inactivity if your halfway through your 10 placement matches?

I understand that if you were placed in a division already, it does. But what if you aren't?

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Hi guys, just want to check if your lp decays due to inactivity if your halfway through your 10 placement matches?

I understand that if you were placed in a division already, it does. But what if you aren't?
    I tried to dodge games to throw my placement matches on my alt account, and i dodged around 7 games but they never counted towards my placement or anything it seemed like as I still ended up playing 10 games and getting silver 4. So I assume no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Urgot underrated?
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Is Urgot underrated?
    nah, he's just a huge niche pick that has no late game what so ever :/ and tbh Draven can do his job a lot better, and have a late game of some sort.

Also 7-0 top jarvan just now. Decimated a vlad top, and lee sin ganks. Got lee sin twice under my tower with cataclysm
    25-3 end game score. They literally didn't stand a chance. Loving top j4 the dmg he does is pretty insane
    Last edited by Acry; 2013-07-08 at 02:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post

I had a month or so between my first three placement games and still ended up in S5.

There's no LP decay during placement as you don't actually get LP until you're placed.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Urgot underrated?
    Is a little bit Underpower.... and also is kind of rare to find someone who use him

10+ Year Old Account
    But i love wooshing sound acid hunters do =(

Deleted
    He's still quite powerful in HA, since you have free gold and can afford to go adc or a build that does quite the damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just won a game as Urgot, Ashe couldn't even come close to creeps, because she was instantly rooted and pored acid on and hunter by awesome sword-rockets

Deleted
    Did mid jarvan in my first game - wrecked a middle fiddle, which in turn made him troll his team and do nothing the rest of the game... so won the game and every lane except top snowballed which fed an akali 15 or so kills, but it was all they had. Only reason why I even ever died.. So much damage X_X
    Also 7-0 top jarvan just now. Decimated a vlad top, and lee sin ganks. Got lee sin twice under my tower with cataclysm
    25-3 end game score. They literally didn't stand a chance. Loving top j4 the dmg he does is pretty insane
    Seems like it's going quite well with Jarvan huh? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    He's still quite powerful in HA, since you have free gold and can afford to go adc or a build that does quite the damage.
    These posts reminded me of the fact that Urgot exists. I completely forgot about that guy. Thought I was just missing twitch lol.

Deleted
    These posts reminded me of the fact that Urgot exists. I completely forgot about that guy. Thought I was just missing twitch lol.
    Lol. Twitch.

He used to be pretty great in the jungle in S2. Ah.. I remember those times where the snowball was impeccable.

No idea how he is in lane/jungle now though. A champion I'd rather not touch atm.