servers are bad, you know what that means when they come back... free stuff !

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    servers are bad, you know what that means when they come back... free stuff !

Doubtful, I do however like myself some free stuff

I have the bug where when you hit lvl 20 you can't buy runes until you hit 21. Knowing full well that hitting 21 would fix the problem, I decided to submit a petition for grins. I found this funny.

Kumduh, Aug-13 12:23 (PDT):
    I recently hit level 20 and I had saved up a large amount of IP to purchase a page of Tier 3 runes. The store, however, is still showing "Level 20+" in red letters and will not let me purchase the runes that my heart desires. I've read that by hitting level 21 this problem will resolve itself, but I was hoping for a faster alternative.

<GM>, Aug-21 14:37 (PDT): <- a full 8 days later...
    Hello Summoner,
    I apologize for my delayed response. By any chance, are you still unable to purchase tier 3 runes. Please let me know so that I may continue investigating.

Kumduh, Aug-21 19:38 (PDT):
    I am still having the problem.

<GM>, Aug-24 08:58 (PDT): <- another 3 days...
    Hello Summoner,
    I've been hearing that some people aren't able to purchase their tier 3 runes until level 21. Try leveling to 21 while I investigate this issue a bit further on my end. hopefully neither of us will take that long, and we should be able to fix this.

So... who wants to place bets on how long it takes before the GM responds with "Are you 21 yet?"

I need opinions, spend 6300 on my 4th rune page or on Talon?

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    I have the bug where when you hit lvl 20 you can't buy runes until you hit 21. Knowing full well that hitting 21 would fix the problem, I decided to submit a petition for grins. I found this funny.

Kumduh, Aug-13 12:23 (PDT):
    I recently hit level 20 and I had saved up a large amount of IP to purchase a page of Tier 3 runes. The store, however, is still showing "Level 20+" in red letters and will not let me purchase the runes that my heart desires. I've read that by hitting level 21 this problem will resolve itself, but I was hoping for a faster alternative.

<GM>, Aug-21 14:37 (PDT): <- a full 8 days later...
    Hello Summoner,
    I apologize for my delayed response. By any chance, are you still unable to purchase tier 3 runes. Please let me know so that I may continue investigating.

Kumduh, Aug-21 19:38 (PDT):
    I am still having the problem.

<GM>, Aug-24 08:58 (PDT): <- another 3 days...
    Hello Summoner,
    I've been hearing that some people aren't able to purchase their tier 3 runes until level 21. Try leveling to 21 while I investigate this issue a bit further on my end. hopefully neither of us will take that long, and we should be able to fix this.

So... who wants to place bets on how long it takes before the GM responds with "Are you 21 yet?"
    5 dollar on you getting 21 first! :P

Dear god.... a 25 min queue

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    Dear god.... a 25 min queue
    Atleast you have a queue, my updater still says i have -6 min left until it's done patching.

Deleted
    Que on NE server.... they must have a serius problem :s

Yay for 1 hour queue! wooooo!!

P.S go to Google and type is League of Legends is

Deleted
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...ginia-science/
    could this be the reason? if they had several servers in NY and they got some problem with cooling/cables/etc?

Deleted
    I had a 5 min queue, got in, 5v5 disabled, fml.

Has there been any official info on what's going on? RIOT always seem to just hide in a corner when issues pop up instead of talking to their playerbase.

Deleted
    hey guys, don't rage here at them it isn't nearly as bad as before the split, just seems like a "little" server issue. one day without lol isn't a lost day, you know.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is when it's the only day of the week where I actually have some spare time.

Edit: How do I disable smilies on this forum? I can only find an option do disable all images, not just smilies specifically.
    Last edited by Ishu; 2011-08-24 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farec View Post
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...ginia-science/
    could this be the reason? if they had several servers in NY and they got some problem with cooling/cables/etc?
    nope, I live in NY and it was nothing major. it was just a tickle

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    hey guys, don't rage here at them it isn't nearly as bad as before the split, just seems like a "little" server issue. one day without lol isn't a lost day, you know.
    But!.....LoL!......

Suppose I could take this time to kick up my old Wii, poor thing hasn't been used in months.

Deleted
    Trololo going for solo baron in a normal game as Udyr when their team is dead, and mine also

It's up btw, I'm in queue

over 9000

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    But!.....LoL!......

Suppose I could take this time to kick up my old Wii, poor thing hasn't been used in months.
    Same here... MH3 is a good game but the console it is on.... oh man

Wow, i just had the best game that I've ever played.Granted, it wasn't at pro level and we did have a Malzahar and Teemo who fed, but we also had a very good Evelynn and myself(cheeky).I led the team and we won in an exhausting 50 minute game.That was the time of my life right there.As long as people don't rage, and accept that they sucked the game, but at least listened to the leader, it can be incredibly fun .

Played top vs 2 as teemo. I did pretty well they died 3 times in total I think... I only once.

but when I died they pushed like mad and I lost my tower :<
    Last edited by Riathy; 2011-08-24 at 11:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so happy EU West has been untouched since I've logged on, no problems on my side.
    Hey everyone