Spirit Guard Udyr is out, b*tches! \o/

It's time to tear up the jungle and shred some Teemos!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Spirit Guard Udyr is out, b*tches! \o/

It's time to tear up the jungle and shred some Teemos!
    Enjoy Janna, Blue Ez's, Teemo's and Zilean.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Enjoy Janna, Blue Ez's, Teemo's and Zilean.
    And feel free to bust out Karma too! Everything you'll need to do with her is to kite the hell out of Udyr, while being almost useless in every other purpose.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Just bought SG udyr even though I'll probably never play him... I can't bring myself to jungle, last time I jungled was on Xin and I ended up feeding terribly. Maybe I'll try him top lane in a normal since I play top a lot.

Deleted
    I don't think those Karma changes will make it to live. 580 base damage on level 16 Q? What the hell. She's already good enough, why buff her like a madman? This is going to be Lux/Rengar overbuffing all over again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    They'll probably recognise that problem soon, that's what the PBE is for afterall
    Developer 1: "Let's give a full build Karma 1100 damage on her Q, that's a nice idea right?"
    Developer 2: "Wow, yes, that will certainly buff her enough so people will play her!"
    Rito James pls.

Deleted
    I'm okay with the other changes but that base damage change is crazy.
    Not that I mind playing Karma...
    Been trying her out top lately, works better in normal blind pick than ranked though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Apparently they're "fixing" invisible skillshots.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3670185
    About time. That shit has been a big pain for a lot of time now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It'll break morgana even more. I hope they will revert it and add this feature as defensive or support talent.

If you wan't not to get hit by missile from fog, you should use freaking wards. It should reward people for "capturing" bushes on bottom lane, with this change it won't even matter, because you will be able to see everything coming from it
    No?

It's not how it's supposed to be. They throw a skill shot and you can't see it at all, even when it hits you. That shit is not okay at all. How do you dodge something you can't see at all, even when it hits you?

--

As for the Karma damage Q "buff". It's not really a buff. They put the extra damage you got, from when you ulti + Q, on the explosion on the ground. That is absulote shit since you could rarely hit that unless the enemy is retarded. I know they increased the slow on it and the AP ratio to 1.1 but I don't like it at all since you could rarely hit it.

Really reluctant and unhappy about this change on her Q.

Didn't see the base damage on ulti + Q got increased. ;_;

Yeah, it's a big change then lol. What a buff.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone knows where I can find the images/gif on this link from Udyr's stances?

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/07...creen-and.html

10+ Year Old Account
    To put Karma's R+Q in perspective, it's 530 base damage w/ 1.1 AP Ratio.

Lux has 500 base damage, 0.75 Ratio and 3k range. This excludes her illumination debuff.

Morgana (assuming both ticks proc) has 650 base damage, with 1.4 AP ratio.

Fiddlesticks has 325 base damage + 0.45 AP ratio per second. His total damage is 1625 + 2.25 AP.

--

Karma's Q is hardly out of line.

The SGU comic in the lol client is awesome
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Yeah, I kinda liked the tiny bit of interactivity it had. They managed to make dragging something with your mouse seem... satisfying, I guess.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Yeah, just finished watching it now. Pretty great.

Deleted
    Why'd they nerf the damage of Defiance, I want to blow people up with shields. Shieeeeeeeeeelds!

Oh well, Karma buffs get hyped woo! Though I still need to get better at actually hitting Mantra'd Qs. <_<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    To put Karma's R+Q in perspective, it's 530 base damage w/ 1.1 AP Ratio.

Lux has 500 base damage, 0.75 Ratio and 3k range. This excludes her illumination debuff.

Morgana (assuming both ticks proc) has 650 base damage, with 1.4 AP ratio.

Fiddlesticks has 325 base damage + 0.45 AP ratio per second. His total damage is 1625 + 2.25 AP.

--

Karma's Q is hardly out of line.
    Karma's RQ Combo can be used every ~14 seconds. Can the other ults do the same? I don't think so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Karma's RQ Combo can be used every ~14 seconds. Can the other ults do the same? I don't think so.
    Finales can.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Finales can.
    its 24 second CD with 40% at rank 3.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

its 24 second CD with 40% at rank 3.
    It's 30 after the nerf.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    30 seconds rather since the nerfs a while ago. Still an exaggeration, but Karma has other... limitations. And Soulflare is still going to be harder to hit compared to any of the other ultimates listed by Duilliath.

And the base damage will remain about the same anyway if I understood it correctly (the slight bonus on hit being moved over to explosion), with just the AP scaling being 0.2 better. So I don't understand the protests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Not since they removed the passive where R's cooldown gets reduced by using attacks against champions. Leaves just abilities. With 40% CDR, she'll have a baseline 22sec on her R, which is not too far away from Lux. Mind you, as support she won't have 40% CDR and as Mage, she'll need the CDR to be remotely impactful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Not since they removed the passive where R's cooldown gets reduced by using attacks against champions. Leaves just abilities. With 40% CDR, she'll have a baseline 22sec on her R, which is not too far away from Lux. Mind you, as support she won't have 40% CDR and as Mage, she'll need the CDR to be remotely impactful.
    Which is why you rush Athenes and get Blue buff.
    Playing Karma support is just stupid with those ratios. Also taking note of the fact that her only healing is self-healing, so it won't be as effective to go support.
    The RoG post said the half reduction from attacks was gone, which can mean that it either reduces it fully with AA's, or it's gone. [Need some clarification on this]