Deleted
    Karma is a poor mans Janna in bot lane, but still really good if you're going for a kite based team comp / they picked Udyr. Karma renders Udyr useless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Karma is a poor mans Janna in bot lane, but still really good if you're going for a kite based team comp / they picked Udyr. Karma renders Udyr useless.
    Why would you play Karma Support? She lost her AoE heal and got a selfheal from her rework, leans her more toward a solo mage than a support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Why would you play Karma Support? She lost her AoE heal and got a selfheal from her rework, leans her more toward a solo mage than a support.
    Root.
    Slows.
    AoE Speed Boost and Shield
    Okayish damage.

Self-sustain.

She's not Tier1 but she's a good niche pick.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    She can work as an all out tank/bruiser support, something similar to Leona. You just need to proper masteries and runes for it. Even so, I reckon it's nothing special and taking Leona or Alistar over her, if you plan on playing her like that, is better.

I wouldn't be surprised if it works quite well in Silver and Bronze but I don't see it working anywhere else since she would be dependent on having items, and for that, might as well just go AP.

Deleted
    Ashe/Karma bottom is obnoxious. I did however say she was a poor mans Janna. It was in response to Muz saying he plays her bot. So there's that.

Deleted
    Ashe/Karma bottom is obnoxious. I did however say she was a poor mans Janna. It was in response to Muz saying he plays her bot. So there's that.
    Oh it was in response to Muzual playing her bot lane. Well yeah she's a weaker Janna. I just prefer her either top or mid because she can bully melee champions pretty hard with that non-skillshot root. It's like a Leblanc W except better.

Guys. Time to discuss some items.

First item: Zephyr... ON AD CARRIES

I've seen quite a few ADC's buying it, and i can see why.

Pros: Attack dmg, Movement speed, CDR, Attack speed, and maybe most importantly 35% Tenacity.
    Cons: Not so good build path. Stinger is generally not a favourable item.

I see this mostly on Ad carries that relies heavily on positioning to survive, namely Vayne and Draven. This item actually looks insanely good for Vayne.
    A minor amount of ad, which imo isn't what vayne relies most on to do dmg, a nice chunk of AS, MS for better positioning (Fucking key for ADC's), CDR for more Tumbles (more stealth, more damage, better positioning) and lastly tenacity to counter CC heavy comps.

What do you guys think about this item for ADC's?

----------

Second item(s): Mejai's Soulstealer and Sword of the Occult.

Do you think these items are still worth buying? Do you ever get a long enough killstreak/assist streak that the items become gold efficient and turn into god tier items
    I NEVER see them in rankeds (gold 4-1 MMR), but i've seen like two Mejais in LCS so far.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    1) It's a great buy. But it's too expensive for any time except when you're so fed that you could pretty much solo the entire team anyway. I like it on Varus / Twitch / Vayne especially with their need to position and lower reliance on AD.

2) They're shit. That said, I've seen Alex Ich run it in a recent LCS, which was entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post

Pros: Attack dmg, Movement speed, CDR, Attack speed, and maybe most importantly 35% Tenacity.

I see this mostly on Ad carries that relies heavily on positioning to survive, namely Vayne and Draven. This item actually looks insanely good for Vayne.
    A minor amount of ad, which imo isn't what vayne relies most on to do dmg, a nice chunk of AS, MS for better positioning (Fucking key for ADC's), CDR for more Tumbles (more stealth, more damage, better positioning) and lastly tenacity to counter CC heavy comps.

----------

Do you think these items are still worth buying? Do you ever get a long enough killstreak/assist streak that the items become gold efficient and turn into god tier items
    I NEVER see them in rankeds (gold 4-1 MMR), but i've seen like two Mejais in LCS so far.

Zephyr is definitely not a core item for most ADC champions, and I don't see it ever becoming one. The only time I've ever seen it purchased is as a super late game item where you sell your boots and replace them with the Zephyr. Otherwise there are just better options earlier in the game.

As for Sword of the Occult and Mejai's, they are purely snowballing items. If you are crushing your lane and continuing to pull ahead, they can be good pickups. Both of those items are gold efficient at ~5 stacks. You'll rarely see people buy them in the correct situation, however.
    Last edited by WackyWombat; 2013-07-19 at 06:13 PM.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

Sword of the Occult is terrible imo, while mejais is good in the right situations. Perfect for unkillable luxs/kassadins

Zephyr is definitely a good pick on Vayne, but I don't see why you would rush it. I'd say getting BotRK first is in almost all cases the best way to go. Depending on the amount of CC the enemy team has you can get it after that.

Morello has stated in the TF thread that he plans to eliminate all global passives. I like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    That's a shame, I really enjoy Janna's

Though she could get something a lot more exciting, I think they'll stray away from the % movement increase since she already has one on her W
    Hopefully. As a Jungler who occasionally plays Udyr, fuck Jannas passive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    That's a shame, I really enjoy Janna's

Though she could get something a lot more exciting, I think they'll stray away from the % movement increase since she already has one on her W
    And by doing that, they'll probably do the same to Zilean's passive, and he's not very useful at the moment.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    And by doing that, they'll probably do the same to Zilean's passive, and he's not very useful at the moment.
    Zilean buff incoming perhaps? one can hope
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

----------

i would only buy zephyr on an adc like others have said once its super late game and you have full build otherwise and mejias and sword work in therory but i for one always forget to buy them ie
    [IMG][/IMG]

however i do pick it up on lux or if im playing a nontradional support mainly any apc that i feel like trolling bot lane with

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully. As a Jungler who occasionally plays Udyr, fuck Jannas passive.
    Unless she is on your team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to comment on the first one for fear of mod-approved flaming.
    They're "win more" items. The only time you should buy them is when you're guaranteed to get stacks with them and not die, and by that time you won't need them anyway.

Would like to see them reworked somehow.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Not going to comment on the first one for fear of mod-approved flaming.
    Not all harsh criticism is flaming. If you have a problem with moderation please contact Sunshine.

Anyways, back on topic. Zephyr is a fine item, but it's expensive for what it gives you, and it gives you rather niche stats. The most common time I either build it, or see it built is as a replacement to boots in the very late game. Though that is risky cause you give up homeguards or whatever other upgrade you had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zephyr has a massive problem - when do you build it?

As AD, you want damage first. This gives IE or BT as main items first. BoRK is built because it gives a peel, lifesteal and some attack speed. Additionally, its passive counts as damage as well. This rules out Zephyr as being the first item.

Then you want to multiple your AD, this means crit + as. This means you have PD or SS next. If you have BoRK, you can go IE next.

By now natural armour + aegis mean that you need to build Last Whisper.

Fourth item up, you have your core and want some survivability.

So, that leaves one last item. Since you didn't get both BT *and* IE, you now build the other one.

And.... you're out of slots.

It's a -great- item. It gives you really rare stats. Movementspeed is great. Tenacity can be useful. Attack speed is great. CDR is funky. But, it gives you no multiplication and too low AD to consider early on. And if you then already have a PD or SS, you'll run into issues with your attack speed capping, bringing down the temptation for that 50% AS it gives you.