Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I'm just sad I can't get the Hexdrinker upgrade on my AD carries.
    They should just add `Garen only´ to the item. (And trynd or something)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    oh they remove runic bulkward??? :/
    No.

Aegis of the Legion now builds into Locket of the Iron Solari, and will look something like this:

Aegis of the Legion (builds as before)
    +200 Health
    +20 Armor
    Aura: Unique – Legion: Nearby allies gain +30 magic resist and +10 health regen.
    ~1850G

Locket of the Iron Solari (Aegis + Gold)
    +300 Health
    +35 Armor
    +10% Cooldown Reduction
    Active (Unique): Shield yourself and nearby allied champions for 5 seconds, absorbing up to 50 (+10 per level) damage. 60 second cooldown. (600 range)
    Aura: Unique – Legion: Nearby allies gain +30 magic resist and +10 health regen.
    ~2700G
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    No.
    False, Runic Bulwark as an item is gone.
    They did change Locket to work more like Runic Bulwark, but Runic Bulwark itself is gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    False, Runic Bulwark as an item is gone.
    They did change Locket to work more like Runic Bulwark, but Runic Bulwark itself is gone.
    My mistake.

Runic was just MR-Aegis anyway.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    My mistake.

Runic was just MR-Aegis anyway.
    True, but it was still a staple buy for every team.
    I never built it though cause I prefer being selfish and having mr for myself, huehuehue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Still not understanding the ideas behind the change. Didn't they just replace the must buy of Runic Bulwark with Locket? Not seeing the actual stats it has yet, but considering it's a team item with cdr it seems like it's just going to become the next thing junglers buy.
    Yeah, it's just going to be the next "must buy" item, considering it gives a lot of free stats to the team. I could see either the Jungler or Support picking it up.

Deleted
    Yeah, it's just going to be the next "must buy" item, considering it gives a lot of free stats to the team. I could see either the Jungler or Support picking it up.
    Maybe even both.

Deleted
    Well, ZenontheStoic claims that the current Aegis/Bulwark is far too good as a selfish purchase as well. Hence why they're adding Spectre's Cowl, Spellbreaker etc. as personal Resistance items while Aegis/Locket will continue to be the go-to Team Resistance item, rather than the go-to Resistance item in general.

But yeah, I'll admit it hardly makes it any less must-buy. :x

10+ Year Old Account
    QQ
    Been in queue to join a normal 5v5 for 15minutes now.
    Get a queue pop every 30seconds and someone always is afk.
    I'm on Oceanic servers and it's 1:38am here, so knowing my luck, there's someone that is purposely requeuing and going afk.
    All my hatred.

Sooner these multiple misses=ban from joining the better.

I'm glad to see the FOTM Udyr phase is dying already in Australia, but oh my god, every game I see atleast 3 SGU icons. And then there are people like me who don't even use it.
    I really wonder how much money Riot made from it, an unbelievable amount I'd wager.
    It's crazy.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Yesterday me and my friends played a ranked 5s and all 5 people on the other team had the SGU icons on. And I was the one playing SGU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post

I'm glad to see the FOTM Udyr phase is dying already in Australia, but oh my god, every game I see atleast 3 SGU icons. And then there are people like me who don't even use it.
    Today i've seen Udyr first pick in ranked (on enemy team). I thought the obvious but... no, he didn't had a skin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    Yesterday me and my friends played a ranked 5s and all 5 people on the other team had the SGU icons on. And I was the one playing SGU.
    Did they 5 manned you in jungle? I would certainly did
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

so the Maw of Malmortis or whatever is going to still be available in this upcoming patch?

I just decided to play a match, got my turn to pick and saw i had 20s left. All of a sudden i got kicked, got the message i was inactive and i still hear the timer running.

Anybody else had this strange problem? (Euw)
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S2omegaS2 View Post
    so the Maw of Malmortis or whatever is going to still be available in this upcoming patch?
    Yes, Maw is still an item. They are just adding a new item to build from hexdrinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    I just decided to play a match, got my turn to pick and saw i had 20s left. All of a sudden i got kicked, got the message i was inactive and i still hear the timer running.

Happened a couple times to me here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Get a queue pop every 30seconds and someone always is afk.
    I'm on Oceanic servers and it's 1:38am here, s
    lol eh ever since i got to oceanic ive been having at least 1 person afk happens everytime i queue ranked aram!!
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

lol eh ever since i got to oceanic ive been having at least 1 person afk happens everytime i queue ranked aram!!
    matchmaking on oce is pretty bad too
    I play with my friend who only just hit 30 yesterday since oce release and i'm only lv.17-20 and we get placed with like 3 30s on enemy team with 0 on our team. it's pretty terrible sometimes lol

P.S. Did you just drop to Plat II from moving to Oceanic?
    Happens all the time, even in Diamond (lol elo hell).
    uhh remember how i lost 20 odd games in a row.... yea my mmr went from 2.2k to 1.75k and when i moved to oceanic i started at gold 1 and now im back in plat1 zzzzzzzz

the awkward moment when you miss your oriana ult <_< >_> /pokerface
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post

Haven't had any problems like this *shrug*
    uhh remember how i lost 20 odd games in a row.... yea my mmr went from 2.2k to 1.75k and when i moved to oceanic i started at gold 1 and now im back in plat1 zzzzzzzz

the awkward moment when you miss your oriana ult <_< >_> /pokerface
    o.O they put you in Gold 1? Well, it's good that you at least climbed back up to Plat 1 though :P

Daily reminder for all of you people: Diamond V is like the /b/ of LoL. I get "Rammus mid" people, or Tristanas that claim Xin with Bulwark/Kindlegem has "no hp items" (Only boots/sotel other items). Or those amazing Diamond II mid laners who are boosting some random gold player by playing Viktor/Malzahar.
    Heck, I even won a game by playing Xin Zhao top like Tryndamere and just pushing the entire game, killing 2 inhibs while my team was fighting them 4v5.
    Diamond V is strange. >_>

Deleted
    Daily reminder for all of you people: Diamond V is like the /b/ of LoL. I get "Rammus mid" people, or Tristanas that claim Xin with Bulwark/Kindlegem has "no hp items" (Only boots/sotel other items). Or those amazing Diamond II mid laners who are boosting some random gold player by playing Viktor/Malzahar.
    Heck, I even won a game by playing Xin Zhao top like Tryndamere and just pushing the entire game, killing 2 inhibs while my team was fighting them 4v5.
    Diamond V is strange. >_>
    That rammus mid was really strange to watch lol.

I have no idea what was going on on that player's head when he picked rammus mid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That rammus mid was really strange to watch lol.

I have no idea what was going on on that player's head when he picked rammus mid.
    The fact that he got Mejai's and 3 dorans rings didn't really make it any better either ^_-