Pandaren Monk
    Who do they expect to build Spellbreaker? I doubt they can convince Trynd to part with Shiv, and the only other melee champions I can think of who can make use of 20% crit are Yi and possibly Aatrox.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    TIL that Spellbreaker will be melee only ;__;

http://www.lolking.net/items/3210

Such a perfect item wasted on melee when it would of been amazing borderline OP on ADC.
    FTFY. 2800 gold for all that is silly.

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Who do they expect to build Spellbreaker? I doubt they can convince Trynd to part with Shiv, and the only other melee champions I can think of who can make use of 20% crit are Yi and possibly Aatrox.
    Garen.
    Def masteries + w + that item + swiftness boots = unstoppable Garen.
    ~ "Actions speak louder than words do, I don't want to hear dead words from you." ~

Quote Originally Posted by Acry View Post
    Looks like they're rolling out new icons for items, I hope they do them all at once or some items will feel really out of place :x
    Excited for jayce nerfs! Not excited for Olaf being viable again. I really hated playing against olaf in S2. The elise change seems to be a weird minor nerf o-o
    I don't think it was all buffs but he may be viable again.

How is Galio guys? I feel he's strong but not seen that much in games.

http://www.team-dignitas.net/article...er-of-Command/

Banner of command op?

This guys really makes it sound op to me. I really want to try this on one of the champs he listed

I'm posting this here because I don't want to start a new thread. I have an issue with LoL client after champ select, it keeps crashing and offering me to send report. I had some issues with my monitor with pc not correctly recognising it's max resolution so I had to set it manually in my gpu's driver, and the screen looks clear now but LoL keeps crashing. If I set it back to my previous 'max' resolution which is offered by windows, LoL works fine. For reference, I'm talking about 1680x1050 and 1440x900 resolutions.
    Has anyone had similar issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    I'm posting this here because I don't want to start a new thread. I have an issue with LoL client after champ select, it keeps crashing and offering me to send report. I had some issues with my monitor with pc not correctly recognising it's max resolution so I had to set it manually in my gpu's driver, and the screen looks clear now but LoL keeps crashing. If I set it back to my previous 'max' resolution which is offered by windows, LoL works fine. For reference, I'm talking about 1680x1050 and 1440x900 resolutions.
    I'm running 1680 by 1050 fine.

Reinstall/update graphics drivers?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/6/6 | TPR: 0.5/3.5/4
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm running 1680 by 1050 fine.

Reinstall/update graphics drivers?
    Tried. My main problem is my pc is not recognising max resolution so I had to force that resolution through video card driver.
    But lol crashes if it stays at that resolution during start up, so I have to lower it back to 1440x900.

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Dont know if it's the same problem, but worth a shot to check out I suppose..

Do they even intend to fix the connection error or are they just fucking with us?

so i played a ranked game after not playing one in a loong time..

i lost the game and lost a whole 32 lp.. is that even possible? i've never lost that much before.. i used to lose about 16-18

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Do they even intend to fix the connection error or are they just fucking with us?
    Look at the post above you, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post

i lost the game and lost a whole 32 lp.. is that even possible? i've never lost that much before.. i used to lose about 16-18
    My first game after placement earned me 31LP.

It's definitely possible.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/6/6 | TPR: 0.5/3.5/4
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    My first game after placement earned me 31LP.

It's definitely possible.
    only tried to gain huge amount of lp but have never lost more than 16-18 .. it surprised me

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Look at the post above you, lol.
    Tried all of it, nothing helped. My client keeps on crashing, disconnecting, freezing, just not loading, bugging and more since the new patch. I can't play two consecutive games without having to restart my client at least four times.

Lost queues, no queues, bugged champ select, bugged runes & masteries .... nothing works properly.

This patch is pissing me off royally. In addition to that I've lost the last 7 games in a row. I just want to punch a hole into my monitor
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2013-07-14 at 12:18 AM.

so i was playing riven, and used my championship riven skin and some dude was freaking out calling me a lucky son of a b***h

so today i found out the skin was a limited edition and is "rare", looked it up and the skin codes are selling for 250$ + ea

guess i will use this skin more

so i was playing riven, and used my championship riven skin and some dude was freaking out calling me a lucky son of a b***h

so today i found out the skin was a limited edition and is "rare", looked it up and the skin codes are selling for 250$ + ea

Yeah, I get asked a lot how 'OMG HOW U GET SKIN' I then politely tell them I clicked on the store and pressed purchase skin

hey your mmr is probably really low compare to your current division/tier so you are losing 32lp

you probably need to play more ranked to get back your mmr back

- - - Updated - - -

btw is it just me or vayne has gone really scary when she finish building her BOTRK.... she can just 2v1 bot lane its crazy!! (or maybe vayne i vsed are good)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=soulstrikes in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

How do people even obtain a skin code?

I mean the only option is to purchase a skin from the store when you own a hero. So how does skin codes work?

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    How do people even obtain a skin code?

I mean the only option is to purchase a skin from the store when you own a hero. So how does skin codes work?
    If you use a skin code for a champion you don't own, you get both the skin and the champion.