Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    ps. that video is blown way out of proportion
    Not really considering its just before playoffs, if they don't sort their shit out and lose to CLG in the first round some changes will be made to the team.

What you don't see in the video is the fact that Dyrus left the house after this even though they were just about to scrim.

Watching Meteos' stream and the chat is entirely about this TSM thing. So many of them are trolling saying Dyrus and Xspecial left TSM lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    After watching that stream clip...jesus christ if I had a fragment of appreciation/respect/acknowledgment-of-being-a-good-player for Regi its gone.

What a fucking cocksucker...guy needs to get punched in the fucking mouth.

Too bad for TSM, almost guarantee they get rolled by CLG now.

- - - Updated - - -

Dyrus apology vlog:

100% forced by Regi to do this. Regi badgered the shit out of Dyrus...and we all know it.
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2013-08-24 at 04:25 AM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Dyrus apology vlog:

100% forced by Regi to do this. Regi badgered the shit out of Dyrus...and we all know it.
    So where's Regi's blog about how he blew things out of proportion and was an asshole in response to Dyrus' snapping? Both of them reacted poorly, and Regi definitely didn't make things any better.

Frankly, if I were Dyrus, I'd have basically said to him "I won't apologize. If you want to kick me out, go ahead. I'm sure someone would love to have me."

Deleted
    Wow, TSM have some serious professional issues. They're one of the best known names in the western league scene, they have a ton of sponsors, they have a professional gaming house, equipped by said sponsors, their streams are supported by donators, etc - why the hell isn't their gaming room given a bit more respect? I mean.. Regi and whoever he is talking to are just talking in the background whilst Dyrus is trying to concentrate on a game - how hard would it to be for them to say, this is our gaming room, we practice and play professionally here - we need to concentrate, keep the noise down and have some respect. They have a whole house to chat in, if someone is playing in the gaming room, they are essentially working.

Yeah, Dyrus lost his temper and that WAS rude and uncalled for - but on the other hand, he was in a stressful situation, streaming to thousands of people in a tough soloQ match, they really need to add some limits to that gaming room so that people can concentrate and work in it and Regi's reaction was ridiculous especially since he knew Dyrus was still in that game. If they had to fight about it, why the hell didn't he just wait until the match was over and say we need to talk about this. The way he picked a fight whilst knowing Dyrus was still in game and streaming was childish.

If they can't even act professional and show some respect for each other in their gaming room I don't know how they are supposed to work as a team under pressure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    So where's Regi's blog about how he blew things out of proportion and was an asshole in response to Dyrus' snapping? Both of them reacted poorly, and Regi definitely didn't make things any better.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNb4vKa3_Z0

There it is.

Dyrus must feel sooooo forced!

Regi had 42 minute vlog about it too ("deleted" now but still can be found on youtube)

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNb4vKa3_Z0

There it is.

Dyrus must feel sooooo forced!
    I can't understand a thing of what he's saying.

Deleted
    Dyrus has beaten wife syndrome.

Deleted
    Is it happening?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Is it happening?
    FUCK YOU RIOT! IM TRYING TO SAVE MONEY FOR WHEN IM 18!

They make so many "funny" skins lately
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    i have no idea how this "loss prevented" thing works

i had a totally normal game, no lags, no dcs, no problems at all
    i lost fair and square and suddenly i see it's loss prevented.. alllrighty then

i then have a game where everyone in the game is having massive lagspikes random dc's etc.
    and it's not a loss prevented..

shouldn't it prevent a loss if there's problems with the game and not just whenever it feels like doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post

i then have a game where everyone in the game is having massive lagspikes random dc's etc.

shouldn't it prevent a loss if there's problems with the game and not just whenever it feels like doing it?
    probably just a hiccup in the system that caused you to get loss prevented from the regular game.

Though i dont know when they intend to give you loss prevented in games, since i've had games like you where everyone (all 10) was lagging, but no loss prevent for either of us (won and lost a game like this that night)
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just bought and played Lucian and I can say it's one of the funnest champions out there. So dynamic and his ult is badass, I do recommend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scarizard posted this possible Rengar ult. It has two parts to it. The first being a movement speed buff and reveals nearby champions, and has a 2nd use to enter stealth, but he'll lose the movement speed buff. At least he'll get the stealth part back, assuming they go with this.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

How good is Viktor in ranked? I like his poke and I feel like I'd be pretty good with him with practice, but his lack of mid-late game burst is my issue so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    How good is Viktor in ranked? I like his poke and I feel like I'd be pretty good with him with practice, but his lack of mid-late game burst is my issue so far.
    He has good AoE damage, but you have to land your E and R in order to do so. The fact that his E is one of those vector targeted skills (like Rumble's ult) doesn't help. His escapability isn't the greatest either. That said, Viktor can work, but you would want a more specific teamcomp to better utilize his AoE damage.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    He has good AoE damage, but you have to land your E and R in order to do so. The fact that his E is one of those vector targeted skills (like Rumble's ult) doesn't help. His escapability isn't the greatest either. That said, Viktor can work, but you would want a more specific teamcomp to better utilize his AoE damage.
    Actually he has one of the grates stuns in the whole game. I hate free Viktor weeks because ppl take extra 40% damage on E and are useless for the whole game because they can't land a stun
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post

Loss Prevented, from how I've read it, is no more than a switch they can put on when they are dealing with heavy server lag that they are investigating. I've had the same thing you have, Loss Prevented for no apparent reason (to me!, could be to others) and then later on I lost a game I was having massive server lag while my internet is fine.

Whenever monkey press "Switch ON" you get Loss Prevented.