Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    Championship =/= Victorious.
    Oh wow. I feel dumb now.

Forgot there were those two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh wow. I feel dumb now.

Forgot there were those two.
    Victorious (Elise) is the skin you get for achieving at least Gold in Ranked. Championship (Thresh) is the skin that can only be purchased during the World Championship.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Compare Victorious Janna to Championship Riven.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Victorious (Elise) is the skin you get for achieving at least Gold in Ranked. Championship (Thresh) is the skin that can only be purchased during the World Championship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Compare Victorious Janna to Championship Riven.
    Yeah, I know. I just totally forgot there were two. ;_;

That Thresh skin actually looks pretty freaking sick. Deffinately buying it.

Deleted
    Thresh so appropriate with his pick/ban rate this season. I think I'll be buying it, I'm not a massive fan of the sea-based thresh skin anyway.

I swear I shouldn't be able to bully every single mid lane opponent I face except Fizz.

I can outdamage a ZED mid-game if I exhaust him.

The only mids I've ever had trouble with are Lux, Fizz and Annie (Tibbers stun OP).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I swear I shouldn't be able to bully every single mid lane opponent I face except Fizz.

I can outdamage a ZED mid-game if I exhaust him.

The only mids I've ever had trouble with are Lux, Fizz and Annie (Tibbers stun OP).
    Wait 'till you meet a half-decent Zed and a, well, Kassadin. Lol.

or wait until people stand next to minions

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Karthus is meh, I don't ave problems with them and mid and I just xhonyas and laugh during his ult

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Following up on the Quantic Gaming announcement, Team Coast's ZionSpartan announced that they will be playing against Quantic in the ggLA Tourney tomorrow.

The S3 World Championship Summoner Icons are also available! Go go Gama Bears vs. Mineski Grand Final, I BELIEVE!
    Quantic just lost to VES. Badly.

They're supposed to dominate NA when they come over here now?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    They also played without runes or mastery pages only one person on the team was level 30 the rest were 19-22 iirc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    They also played without runes or mastery pages only one person on the team was level 30 the rest were 19-22 iirc
    Still, it didn't excuse all of the poor decision making Quantic did as a team. I don't know when it was ever a good idea to try to follow up a Lee Sin Q right into the enemy tower. And why Apple on Zed used his ult on Evaniskus out of all people, and it's common knowledge that he'll die in every teamfight without having to tunnel him. They also tried the "hide in one bush" tactic at times where it won't work, the one big incident being where VES got all 3 inhibitors down, and Quantic did the bush strat.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-09-14 at 03:19 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    Karthus is meh, I don't ave problems with them and mid and I just xhonyas and laugh during his ult
    You do understand that if you save your hourglass for his ult he is still doing great job because you can't use it at all before he ults? And Karthus is that kind of hero that don't gives a shit about losing line, he still will deal tons of damage in teamfights. Especially if enemy team is don't gives a shit about positioning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

karthus wins games suiciding into the enemy and doesnt care

Karthus is a pretty cool guy. He kills champions and doesen't afraid of anything.

omfg XD i litteraly lol'd
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    My LoL account got hacked Someone on my friendlist sent me to a fake LoL website. I tried to login there and now they hijacked my account...