Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    It's nice to see you're preparing for the preseason. I wish more people here would just admit they love Teemo already and play him.
    Hail our new overlord for season four.
    R.I.P.I.P. Oracles 2k14
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I can gladly say I've played Satan once and I did not enjoy it.
    The one champion I never plan on buying, ever.
    You don't like Nunu and won't buy him? Rude
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    More like Bankplank is ruined.
    Just play him jungle and bank there, the 40% extra monster gold gives him sick dosh.
    Rito plan of action:
    1:Ruin Nasus
    2: Release skin that makes him somewhat okay.
    3: Enjoy money cash flow.
    Like every skin release ever? Lel
    4: Also while you're at it ruin health bars.
    I can do better than those in MS Paint
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Someone is no fan of change.
    More like not a fan of bad changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    I can do better than those in MS Paint
    Yeah, because they should make healthbars in CAD, because complexity that makes healthbars good.
    I like these healthbar changes, they remind me of wow addon tidy plates
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    All we have is guesses, we don't know much about riots MM system
    Champ select is based on MMR, as in hidden MMR that you can't see. For example while climbing the leagues I had higher MMR than people in Plat 2 while in Gold 1, so I was FP.

Deleted
    It's not complexity, it's that a 10 year old could probably do the same work, except these people are paid much more for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Champ select is based on MMR, as in hidden MMR that you can't see. For example while climbing the leagues I had higher MMR than people in Plat 2 while in Gold 1, so I was FP.
    To support this, I'm Silver 5 with Bronze 2-3 MMR and I'm rarely first pick.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not complexity, it's that a 10 year old could probably do the same work, except these people are paid much more for it.
    Well then, engineers in NASA gets too much money for screwing screws
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Well then, engineers in NASA gets too much money for screwing screws
    "If it's not broken, don't fix it"
    Hp bars were fine, why make them look even simpler/lamer?

10+ Year Old Account
    "If it's not broken, don't fix it"
    Hp bars were fine, why make them look even simpler/lamer?
    They made them bigger (it's good), and now they highlight when you aim on someone (less bugs with targeting skills), they didn't "fixed" them, they just updated them. Well, that's just my opinion. There
    you can read more explanation on healthbars. And as you see, there is a lot more work than just painting new health bars, they need to justify this change with reasonable arguments, and they did.

"Omg report Ziggs troll pick"
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-11-02 at 01:17 PM.

I like nearly all the changes BUT these damn health bars look terrible :/ (gonna play on PBE a while to see if I get used to them)

10+ Year Old Account
    Got promoted to silver 1, yay!

Love how people always complain about changes, then a week or two later no one even remembers how it was before. (Or, people put on their rose tinted glasses and remember how epic and grand everything was; like how people remember Vanilla WoW, lawl.)
    The new health bars are simple and easy to read - whats bad about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    They made them bigger (it's good), and now they highlight when you aim on someone (less bugs with targeting skills), they didn't "fixed" them, they just updated them. Well, that's just my opinion. [URL="http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/11/red-post-collection-preseason-jungle.html#more"]There"
    I think the whole colorblind stuff is fine, but the health bars just look worse when they're so big. They were fine like they were IMO.
    Got promoted to silver 1, yay!
    Grats, one more division to go then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    The new health bars are simple and easy to read - whats bad about that?
    They're goddamn ugly, that's bad about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Love how people always complain about changes, then a week or two later no one even remembers how it was before.
    Have you ever seen me post before. Legitimate question. I'm still complaining about Taric ult rework, I don't forget shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Have you ever seen me post before. Legitimate question. I'm still complaining about Taric ult rework, I don't forget shit.
    Yeah well, running into a team fight with old Aegis and Frozen heart, giving (IIRC) more stats than current baron buff, and never dying cause you heal more than a damn Swain on pre-nerf double WotA (aka. crack)...

I personally like the current state Taric's ult is in, although the CD could get reduced just slightly on early levels, or it could give some other buff than straight out damage to Taric, maybe reduce the damage he takes by just a few % or increase the healing he takes from his own Q or something, it feels too "stale" as a straight out AoE with an aura stat buff.

Deleted
    God, Bronze is no elo hell, Silver V through III is the real elo hell. Not so much as to make you lose more since both teams can have idiots, but the amount of bad plays and flaming is just so high it makes you wonder if it's a real game or a comedy skit. <.<

I'm gonna pull a Phantoml0rd and just mute everyone in the match from now on .

I kind of gave up on reaching Gold V by now. Going to pick up some new champ to learn in normals or something. Gotta go back and read on the suggestions some pages ago.

Hey all, just wondering how you found a 5v5 team to play with. A friend and I are silver 5 but very willing to learn and improve at the game. We are looking for a ranked team (I play top / jung, he plays any role but mains mid / top). I've posted in threads and looked at teamfind.com but I can't seem to find any players of equal skill or slightly better than us. We'd like to have a team that's silver 5-4 min and try for gold. Any help?

Deleted
    I got invited to a 5v5 team randomly, I'm afraid I can't really help with that, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Hey all, just wondering how you found a 5v5 team to play with. A friend and I are silver 5 but very willing to learn and improve at the game. We are looking for a ranked team (I play top / jung, he plays any role but mains mid / top). I've posted in threads and looked at teamfind.com but I can't seem to find any players of equal skill or slightly better than us. We'd like to have a team that's silver 5-4 min and try for gold. Any help?
    I'm Silver V mid/top/supp and I might have a friend or two that could help. One is B2 (was S5 but inactive decayed) top/adc and another is S5 supp/top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    The official forums has a lot of people looking for teams, and you could try reddit as well.

Otherwise maybe add any decent people to friends if you queue for solo/duo and find people who don't flame, and ask them if they're interested in doing 5v5, I made a lot of friends that way so you should be able to find some people but might take a little bit longer.

So how crazy would it be if Crs Academy managed to make the LCS?