Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    I'd say you should usually do QWE on level 1-3, E is extra CC so also extra kill potential, and safer, you shouldn't rely on flash to save you from a gank just to get a second point Q faster, kind of a waste of flash
    When I play Jinx I go QWE if we're poking and got a chance of a kill (Usualy when I ADC I play duo, so I get either Thresh or Leona with me), because if Thresh lands a hook I just place the E so the enemy get dragged into it and its a kill, and with Leona I usualy just block the easiest escape path with my E, as it takes so long to arm.
    If its a passive lane with alof of farming, and the lane is either pretty reset in the middle or at my turret I go QWQ, in case we get ganked I can force them away with autoattacks alone.

Jinx is pretty much the only ADC I play, feel so safe playing her, even when we get ganked and we manage to get a kill I can just run away from them. Her trading is so strong. Other than that I play Sivir because I just love that Snowstorm skin, and she's a safe pick aswell against most supports with CC.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Oh god he looks amazing.. ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ DONGER POWER ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

excited about new champ just so i can finally see no elise/vi bans XD
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Oh god he looks amazing.. ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ DONGER POWER ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Im sad the one skin I have of his looks the worst. Everything else I like but the Blasting Zone doesnt have the cool super saiyan hair of the original anymore

God damn it Riot release Vel'Koz already >_< i wanna play him

Deleted
    Alrighty then, my high win rate is turning against me... getting matched with low Gold and even Plat people now, even though I'm still in Silver I...

Getting last pick and forced into Jinx (someone second picked jinx and later traded me) which is my least favorite adc >.>

Needless to say, I lost. I know I'm better than Silver, but Platinum opponents while I'm in S1? Rito pls.

Needed 22 LP to get into a promo series. Got 21. RITO PLS.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    excited about new champ just so i can finally see no elise/vi bans XD
    Idk about that. With Kassadin, Khazix, Gragas, AND Yasuo all getting nerfed some more I feel there might be some more bans opening up.

While I don't really have anything bad to say about the Heim update, I think there are champs who needed on more than him. He is so small, unless you really zoom in, you can't really see too much of the detail, and tbh, he didn't look too bad even with his older model. I would rather have Taric, who looks absolutely atrocious when compared to newer models

Came in my pants when i saw the 4.3 patch thingy on leagueoflegends.com with "Vel’Koz has emerged from The Void, and he’s brought balance updates and support item changes!"

Then i read more and saw: "Vel’Koz, the Eye of the Void is somewhere in this patch but will be turned on at a later date."

Fuck you Riot

10+ Year Old Account
    As always, by now. Will probably be showing up a day later.

Tbh, they should've delayed him till the 14th of March.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    As always, by now. Will probably be showing up a day later.

Tbh, they should've delayed him till the 14th of March.
    oooh..I was going to ask why but I'm assuming because its 3.14 = pi?

Had one of the most fun matches on my low lvl account, was me against 5 bots, because the other ones on my team lagged out and just froze at the fountain. In the end I had 56/9/0 as Lucian, 3 Pentas in one game. Lost though, because I was being too tryhard and was hoping for 5 pentas, they got a kill and I was dead for 60 seconds wich was enough for them to get down two inhibs, wich made it impossible for me to do anything but defend, if not the minions just smashed trough my base.

Was damn fun though ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    heh sounds fun Nonslid. Maybe that can be the next mode they add
    "Last Man Standing" There's no "Winning" you just have to see how long you can survive for against a full enemy team on your own before they dunk your inhib. You could get more IP the longer you last against them

If they put that in... I honestly think I wouldn't play anything else.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Idk about that. With Kassadin, Khazix, Gragas, AND Yasuo all getting nerfed some more I feel there might be some more bans opening up.
    hmmm true now i look at the 4.3 patch note bah XD
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, national pi day!

Just thought I'd mention that Vel'koz is already released in EUW. Probably EUNE as well.

(Sorry if this appears twice, the forums seem to be bugging out for me.)
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2014-02-27 at 09:05 AM.

Deleted
    +34 lp for a win in ranked. And the wierd part is, enemy team was alot lower ranked, atleast according to lolnexus, like gold 3s vs silver 3s, slight exageration but you get the point.

Anyway, gg rito

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm watching Chaox stream and he has drag and baron timers down near his map, is that allowed?
    http://i.imgur.com/mt3RcAG.jpg
    Added pic