Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I saw my friend play Kayle with that build in the jungle (FF pre-nerf + Runaans + Nashor) and I've never seen anyone carry so hard. He was pretty much insta-gibbing their squishies at some point. He won several 3/2vs1s because he could just instakill stuff during her ult.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Nothing that surprising. I believe NA was the region that started the AP Tryndamere hype with that one guy who climbed up to diamond with it.

It's less about the region and more about one guy finding the secret op and then everyone copies it.
    AP trynda? O_o insane heals? (Started playing late S3, missed out on alot of stuff)
    But yeah, I see what you mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    AP trynda? O_o insane heals? (Started playing late S3, missed out on alot of stuff)
    Iirc it was the spin that really made AP tryn so annoying.

Deleted
    Yeah used to scale quite hard with AP (and his heal), god that was fricking irritating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah trolldamere, he was a REAL pita back when he had high scale with AP
    It 'looks' wrong, yet he is just way too strong, good they nerfed it (to the ground, baby! - also ghostcrawler wasn't in team back then) which is also weird of why they give ap scale in first place to a champion they want him to be pure ad

There are lot of champs who scale with AP even if they are mainly AD, graves W, cait W, actually almost all champs have ap scale except 8 or 9, rest AD champs have AP scale
    So why ? if they don't want it to be vaible don't give it scaling in first place, instead of 'teasing' with ap scale for ur graves, is it reward if u load game and u forget to change runes ?
    Last edited by sam86; 2014-05-21 at 11:00 AM.

I only started playing in S3 and AP Yi was probably the most broken thing I ever saw. Even moreso than FF Yi

Although immediately after they "fixed" him he was still broken just using a diff build

What about Evelynn mid, after her rework? That was pretty brutal.

I forget if it was right away or if she got buffed back then, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Yeah trolldamere, he was a REAL pita back when he had high scale with AP
    He's real bread?
    What.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    He's real bread?
    What.
    Pain in the ass? :P

If you were trying to make a joke it was bad and you should feel bad!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Pain in the ass? :P

If you were trying to make a joke it was bad and you should feel bad!
    That's what capitalization is for.
    Abbreviations are meant to be used with either punctuation or capitalization, making his sentence seem like "trolldamere" is turkish bread.

: (

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    That's what capitalization is for.
    Abbreviations are meant to be used with either punctuation or capitalization, making his sentence seem like "trolldamere" is turkish bread.

: (
    I agree with you, I also couldnt figure out why AP trynda would be a pita..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

After trying the runaan's build in normal games, it is broken. This shouldn't be allowed.

I should not be able to accidentally kill their ADC while trying to shred their tank line. You just need to be safe for the first 20 or so minutes (max E, then W) and you can fly around the map with W speed and absolutely negate a split pusher while still being a threat to be in a teamfight without running TP.

I played 2 games. First one, I got behind because Udyr/AD Nidalee dove me (top) twice pre-6. I still ended positive, although we lost. Second game, I went even in lane, got some roaming kills and by the time we were grouping, I could 1v1 any of them and was able to split push incredibly effectively. Every time I got caught, I took one with me.

I foresee a nerf to her interaction with Hurricane. It'll likely be reclassified as a melee modifier and proc Hydra, not Hurricane.

Yet when I make runaan's on jinx to kill their entire team from a billion miles away with triplesplashing rockets, everyone calls me a retard or a troll
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    i didn't know that there is turkish bread called trolldamere, the more u live ...
    Evelynn rework may been strong but that because of DFG pre-rework too + old timers (not me) who played Eve pre-nerf first time still see that rework as weak, u could say that eve was more op back then with stun and more dmg
    Actually LoL had an interest in stealth more at start, then stopped caring, then care again, then right now stealth is more valid without oracles

@Ruuan's build, so how exactly to counter that ? Seems op and unstoppable

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    @Ruuan's build, so how exactly to counter that ? Seems op and unstoppable
    Just stun her. She dies in 1.9 seconds to anyone after her ult is down, and she has to sit in the middle of the team to do any damage because her range is pathetic.

But yeah, if you're against a hypercarry like kayle with no stuns, you're gonna have a bad time.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Just stun her. She dies in 1.9 seconds to anyone after her ult is down, and she has to sit in the middle of the team to do any damage because her range is pathetic.

But yeah, if you're against a hypercarry like kayle with no stuns, you're gonna have a bad time.
    I dunno. They had an Udyr on my dick, a Shyvana disrupting me, a Teemo blinding me and a Zilean slowing me down. It didn't matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    It has since been needed, but it was stupid. His heal was massive with AP and had a really short cook down and did not require any rage to be effective. The spin also did a lot of damage so he was an obnoxious split pusher. He ended up basically impossible to duel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I dunno. They had an Udyr on my dick, a Shyvana disrupting me, a Teemo blinding me and a Zilean slowing me down. It didn't matter.
    I got pentakill with katarina once against a team with combined 9 interrupts, i think it was something like blitz, draven, lb(?), riven and warwick.
    Therefore, katarina is clearly OP. Oh, and it was vs people in bronze 2, but that doesn't matter, right?

It's stupid to take a normal game in which you could've faced biggest idiots or some people just trying out new champs, probably both, and use it an argument how something is OP.

Kayle has finally found a new role in which she's good after all those nerfs and personally i'm okay with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Sounds like your enemies were extremely weak or stupid. Teemo alone shuts down all your damage for 2.5 seconds, the duration of your ult, which means you should die without having done any damage to them at all, unless they were all blasting everything they had into you when you had your ult up, then stood there just AAing after it expired.

Which granted I have seen even pros do vs kayle... then they lose 2v1 and people go "kayle op!", even though kayle would've survived the duration of her ult +1 second, and killed nobody, if they weren't dumb enough to blow everything on her when her ult was active.

Just kill them. Works on all champions.