10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    This really true? I can't argue with the results i've had with trick2g's build, going flare,sunfire,frozen heart, spirit visage and trinity force. Crazy damage while'st being tanky as fuck.
    The only good part about going Pheonix with FF is you stack it faster. Pheonix isn't a skill path you take if you want to deal tons of damage and carry a game. Pheonix is the unkillable tank version of Udyr, with sustained AoE damage. Tiger is the carry Udyr. If you really wanted the clear speed for stacks you could always edit the skill order a tiny bit at level 1 and 2 and go Pheonix > Tiger instead of Tiger > Bear. However, Tiger > Bear is incredibly powerful and lets you invade at level 2, while Pheonix > Tiger would be purely for farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    Still, if it's a 1 on 1 duel, you want to autohit them to win the duel.
    Which is the reason Diamondprox built BotRK on eve a few times, so he could outduel his opponents (shitload of AS).

In any case, I'm just saying that Evelynn has the potential (!) to be an autohit champion, so feral flare/botrk are situationally (!) good.
    Meh, I just don't see it. I suppose it could be good... just like I suppose AD Fiddlesticks top could be good. I just feel like she gets far too much benefit from the other items to want feral flare (and, about BotRK, I'd just go Gunblade... it double dips on her abilities and gives the same slow. Gambit players aren't exactly known for their serious builds, like Darien's Deathcap Aatrox).

Anyway, shouldn't Darius beat Trundle early? Once I hit 6, I outdueled him easily (like half health left after he desperation ulted me), despite giving up a kill in a gank pre-6.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trundle isn't that easy to die, I'd say Teemo (at least from my experience) is only one who can really kick Trundle out of lane, maybe jayce due to his ranged pocking and knock back ?
    Sorry but if i get forced to fight Trundle I just pick satan's teacher and make kick him out of lane.. also not usually win game since team usually count on top be tanky, not teemo

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Meh, I just don't see it. I suppose it could be good... just like I suppose AD Fiddlesticks top could be good. I just feel like she gets far too much benefit from the other items to want feral flare (and, about BotRK, I'd just go Gunblade... it double dips on her abilities and gives the same slow. Gambit players aren't exactly known for their serious builds, like Darien's Deathcap Aatrox).

Anyway, shouldn't Darius beat Trundle early? Once I hit 6, I outdueled him easily (like half health left after he desperation ulted me), despite giving up a kill in a gank pre-6.
    Diamond is top 3 best junglers worldwide and doesnt troll build, botrk is good on Eve.

http://www.probuilds.net/champions/Evelynn

Bunch of people build it later on after Randymans hexdrinker. You also answered your own question about darius v trundle. If hes ulting you beforr 50% hp that means he didn't even get bleed stacks before ulting, it does dick foe damage with no stacks. Match ups also dont tend to matter at silver 5 (no offense).

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Diamond is top 3 best junglers worldwide and doesnt troll build, botrk is good on Eve.

http://www.probuilds.net/champions/Evelynn

Bunch of people build it later on after Randymans hexdrinker. You also answered your own question about darius v trundle. If hes ulting you beforr 50% hp that means he didn't even get bleed stacks before ulting, it does dick foe damage with no stacks. Match ups also dont tend to matter at silver 5 (no offense).
    *shrug* just my opinion that Eve has better things to spend her gold on. I'm not the best Eve player and obviously Diamond knows better than me, but saying he doesn't troll build is hilarious. Diamond troll builds plenty.

I said desperation ult. He was going to die so he hail maryed an ult to try to see if bleed + ignite would take me down. My point is that as Trundle, with just a vamp scepter and down a kill, I was able to kill Darius before I was remotely low enough to get executed by his ult.

I don't see how Trundle loses lane to any melee champion. I've only lost lane as Trundle one time... a Vayne top. She pushed my shit in (plus I was normal queueing with some friends, one of which is mid plat and another high gold... one other with a very high normal MMR but refuses to play ranked, so she was like a gold 3), so I never really played him again. I only played him today because I was last pick and for some reason, every champion I've ever taken top with success got banned. Jax, Nasus, Kayle and Warwick.

- - - Updated - - -

I was just playing Kha'zix jungle and my support was telling me evolving Q first is wrong. I was expecting him to say to evolve ult first (which I don't do because I feel like its a waste to evolve ult before 2nd evolution at the earliest), but he said to evolve Leap first. I generally evolve Q>E>R, but is it ever a good idea to evolve E first? (I also max E last in the jungle because the W clear speed is nice).

Well, if you follow LCS plays they evolve R first, but thats because their job is to be a tanky diver or what ever (I never play Kha), but I guess I would go with Q-E-R as you said, Q for more dmg, E to get out after killing someone, and R to get the tankyness you might need.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    Still, if it's a 1 on 1 duel, you want to autohit them to win the duel.
    Which is the reason Diamondprox built BotRK on eve a few times, so he could outduel his opponents (shitload of AS).

In any case, I'm just saying that Evelynn has the potential (!) to be an autohit champion, so feral flare/botrk are situationally (!) good.
    No they are completely different items. The reason BOTRK is built is to give her more upfront burst (Ultimate + BOTRK knocks off 40% of their total HP instantly) while also providing sustain. The attack speed is not important at all. The reason Feral Flare was never built on Evelynn is because its counter intuitive to how Evelynn plays. Her strongest asset is her passive and using FF leaves you running from camp to camp farming rather than constantly pressuring your lanes which is what she excels at. FF would also leave you more drained on mana than EL/SW while also doing less damage in ganks. Theres just no point to having it on her

BOTRK isnt even a essential item anyways. Its going to be built as a snowball item when you are destroying the other team already or as a 6th item when you are already tank enough
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2014-05-23 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I would say pick E or R for your first evolve as jungle Kha'zix. An evolved Q doesn't do anything to help make your ganks easier to pull off.

R is more popular than E because you can still stealth in and get about the same results as an evolved E while also being able to avoid burst. Another thing to remember in longer fights is that the extra stealth from R will give you another proc of your passive.

Distortion (W) mana cost lowered to 80/85/90/95/100 from 80/90/100/110/120
    Mimic (R) Mimicked Sigil of Silence and Etheral Chains damage lowered to 60/110/160 ( .5 AP ) from 100/200/300 ( .65 AP )
    Mimic (R) Mimicked Distortion damage lowered to 90/165/240 (.75 AP) from 150/300/450 (.975 AP )

And they said I didn't have a clue when I said Leblanc was gonna get nerfed. Popular assassin that has a frustrating amount of mobility? Join the group with the rest of the guys that came before you.
    Oh no, they nerfed her ultimate damage while (theoretically) buffing her pre-6. Her ult was already stupid for her burst. At rank 1 her ulted abilities do twice the amount of the normal (rank 1) ones on a cooldown that's not really very long. Her mimic distortion is a massive nuke at rank 1, compared to what the normal damage would be (I believe leblancs generally max Q first? I could be wrong). They also all have massively better scaling.

She's still going to be an obnoxious jumping machine all game and still has the ability to force a squishy mid laner back at level 3. None of the other mobile assassins have really been gutted (except Ahri... you poor thing). Fizz? Still jumps around and can instagib people at level 6. Zed? Still manages to delete someone while taking no damage 1v5. The only reason they don't get played anymore is because the changes made them worse than Leblanc. The Leblanc changes really just make other assassins viable as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Typical blizzard, lets nerf (to the ground, baby!) a champion instead of buff others
    Well LB had that one coming since while
    Now to guess next nerf, calling Fizz, who with me ?

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Typical blizzard, lets nerf (to the ground, baby!) a champion instead of buff others
    Blizzard...wut? I know one blizzard guy (can't for the life of me remember his name...Chris Metzen? Idk, can't remember) went to Riot but I really really really doubt he has a hand in tuning, and Riot has already nerfed a lot of champs straight into the ground (like Ahri as mentioned previously) rather than balancing them out properly simply so that people will stop QQing about a strong champ that escapes ban phase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    Blizzard...wut? I know one blizzard guy (can't for the life of me remember his name...Chris Metzen? Idk, can't remember) went to Riot but I really really really doubt he has a hand in tuning, and Riot has already nerfed a lot of champs straight into the ground (like Ahri as mentioned previously) rather than balancing them out properly simply so that people will stop QQing about a strong champ that escapes ban phase.
    It's Ghostcrawler but since he is works at riot now, everyone is going to blame all the nerfs on him like he was blamed all the time at Blizzard when it wasn't fully his fault.

The Leblanc changes kind of puzzle me. Not that she got nerfed, she should get nerfed but its how they did it. My only guess is this is like the initial Kassadin change, meaning its only temporary until they really figure out what to do with her. Its them saying "well we're sick of her just instakilling ppl so until we find a healthy spot shes just gonna be a lot worse for now."

What Leblanc really needs is a rework like how Nidalee is getting to make her less toxic but still viable by compensating some areas that she sucks in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just started playing again after 8 months of not touching the game. I warned my team mates of my being rusty. But it seems things haven't changed all too much. Except my team was surprised I went full nuke Jayce. I haven't ventured into ranked so far this season. But I figured I would run a few normals to get back into things.

I usually play top but end up playing adc a lot. Any ideas on the most played champs in those respective roles?

Deleted
    Hilarious how you always go "to the ground!" when they touch a champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope i'm guessing akali. Maybe kat. Both have that same one-shot burst of LB.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Nope i'm guessing akali. Maybe kat. Both have that same one-shot burst of LB.
    Without having the double escape, the CC or the range. Yeah they're definitely similar to LB

Deleted
    Got to love going mid as Karthus to check out the new visuals, only because you forgot it isn't live yet.

*sadface*

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    When Riot started talking about Kha'zix and said

All I can do is remember the last time they said this they destroyed his W and made his R way too powerful.
    Well, to start, wasn't the only option to evolve W first and build Muramana? Then they nerfed W to hell and it became Q and CDR (Brutalizer primarily, but Hydra is another item to consider). Now they nerf his Q to not one shot people and overbuff his ult evolution (which was everyone's 3rd evolution at this point... you would 100% go Q-E-R).

blizzard?? what??

you must be new here on how the buff/nerfing champ goes on lol
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

It would take forever to bring everybody else up to Leblancs level. Its really quick to just bring her down a peg. Unlike WoW where you are always that specific character for the most part, players arent fully commited to a certain person in League so flat out nerfing someone is far less impactful, since they can merely be someone else if they want to.