Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    Every time someone picks Nidalee in One for All, god kills a kitten
    Seriously, most boring shit ever...
    That mode seems so pointless. But then again Im someone that despises Blind Pick because theres a chance the enemy team can pick the same champion

Eh, I don't have any issues going all in, especially since I'm usually on cleanup/straggler duty. Anyone that lingers in lane is dead to Skystrike. ♥ Quinn
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    That mode seems so pointless. But then again Im someone that despises Blind Pick because theres a chance the enemy team can pick the same champion
    Well it's just fun like, if you have 10 Alistars or something, then you'd be playing Bumper Cows or something
    Everybody headbutting people away, flash pulverizing and headbutting eachother in the turret...
    Some matchups are truly glorious
    But others are literally snoozefests (Nidalee, Ashe, Zyra come to mind)

15+ Year Old Account
    Well it's just fun like, if you have 10 Alistars or something, then you'd be playing Bumper Cows or something
    Everybody headbutting people away, flash pulverizing and headbutting eachother in the turret...
    Some matchups are truly glorious
    But others are literally snoozefests (Nidalee, Ashe, Zyra come to mind)
    Honestly the most fun I had were TF, Fiora, Kat, Ori, Morg and Sona (but sona because I personally love her so any game is usually fun for me).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Honestly the most fun I had were TF, Fiora, Kat, Ori, Morg and Sona (but sona because I personally love her so any game is usually fun for me).
    For me that would be Alistar, Blitzcrank and Yasuo, the latter being sort of one sided though, due to us having 2 capable yasuo players (and one that bought tank items and mana(??) items) versus four of them.

You have to try to get Rammus, that was awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Been trying to pick Braum, but randomizer doesn't really feel like choosing my opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Rammus was surprisingly entertaining. Though it may have been because I rushed a DFG then went full AP.

Been trying to pick Braum, but randomizer doesn't really feel like choosing my opinion
    Braum was pretty dull. The team fights are kinda funny when a bunch of ults go off, but Braum soaks up soooo much damage that the fights take forever. In the game I played with him, we were able to kill their nexus turrets and their nexus before they could kill us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys if you really want to be bored then choose Galio, I haven't even played the mode and even I know Galio would last an age.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Braum was pretty dull. The team fights are kinda funny when a bunch of ults go off, but Braum soaks up soooo much damage that the fights take forever. In the game I played with him, we were able to kill their nexus turrets and their nexus before they could kill us.
    Ah that's kinda dissapointing to hear. Expected it to be more... manly and fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah that's kinda dissapointing to hear. Expected it to be more... manly and fun
    10 jarvan or Darius is pretty manly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaco is manlier

/thread

Yes I can say the thread is over, there is no more to discuss whenever someone points out that Shaco is the manliest champion to ever exist.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Kvatch View Post
    Shaco is manlier

/thread

Yes I can say the thread is over, there is no more to discuss whenever someone points out that Shaco is the manliest champion to ever exist.
    Did that other guy just make a new account or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time i play lol i want to poke my eyes out, because i can't understand that fucking engrish language
    "you he top and he feed afk report pls". what the actual fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Did that other guy just make a new account or something
    Naw. Just a name change so people don't realise it's the same guy harping on about Shaco ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wonder why they will cancel that mode soon as usual, or any mode they introduced before
    Why remove them ? They lose money from keeping them or something ?

Deleted
    Too bad everyone's too busy randomly picking dumb shit, my picks never get chosen <.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Kvatch View Post
    Shaco is manlier

/thread

Duronos pls go

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad everyone's too busy randomly picking dumb shit, my picks never get chosen <.<
    Duronos pls go
    But I was just starting to like you guys. ;(
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I just wonder why they will cancel that mode soon as usual, or any mode they introduced before
    Why remove them ? They lose money from keeping them or something ?
    My tinfoil hat theory is that they only have these modes to breathe life into the game for people who are getting bored of it. They only keep them for a week or two so the playerbase doesn't split and less people play the bread and butter modes. More people playing SR= more aspiring pros= more esports players in the long run. And everyone should know by now Riot has put the e-sports thing above everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    My tinfoil hat theory is that they only have these modes to breathe life into the game for people who are getting bored of it. They only keep them for a week or two so the playerbase doesn't split and less people play the bread and butter modes. More people playing SR= more aspiring pros= more esports players in the long run. And everyone should know by now Riot has put the e-sports thing above everything else.
    I think its more likely to keep the worse players playing league, kinda like aram but with variety. Since you dont get rated on it, there's less rage and such. I listened to locodoco rant about how he hated urf mode and how pro's hate it which is why allstars was pointless except to the crowds of people watching so I think thats more likely.
    Last edited by mini98; 2014-06-01 at 03:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    You can trust me. I just flop around like a fish until I decide what I want to believe, then I tell people they are wrong for thinking some other way. It works for me.
    Words of wisdom if I have ever heard any.