Deleted
    Yeah, all her current skins are kinda low-res, as in they look hideous and you can almost count ze pixels. would like to see a more visually advanced Caitlyn

The Vlad skin looks pretty cool, but the spell effects are kinda meh. The ult especially.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    The Vlad skin looks pretty cool, but the spell effects are kinda meh. The ult especially.
    welp, good thing it is on the pbe so riot can get feedback and make it better!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    welp, good thing it is on the pbe so riot can get feedback and make it better!
    This. It's not even finished yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    This. It's not even finished yet.
    People still complain like it's supposed to be finished, though. Impatient people are impatient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that saw Hazmat 'donger and immediatly though "Alright Jesse, Let's cook!"
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Curiously, that was not the first thing to come to mind despite the fact that I'm in the middle of watching Breaking Bad :P

Just got my first penta kill in ranked while in Plat (ive gotten them on my friends account before but it was Bronze so it doesnt really count) but I kind of feel I didnt deserve it

Our team is pulling ahead and we are able to force them to engage us at Baron or its over. Darius waits along the edge in Baron Pit and is able to grab Morgana into us. Knowing that their team now has to commit anyways Wu, Rumble, Vi, Trist all come over the edge to help her. Me as MF just ults and double up and takes out 3 of them with only Vi and Tristy managing to get away. Janna is able to keep Vi slowed for me while I take her out for the Quadra but Tristana is gone. Knowing that the game is over she actually runs back to me and just stands still to let me get the Penta. A nice gesture from an opponent but idk. My Penta might need an asterisk next to it
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2014-06-18 at 03:58 AM.

Can't remember Walt and Jesse using hazmat suits that much. Unless you count when they were cooking in Gus' lab

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Just got my first ranked penta kill in ranked while in Plat (ive gotten them on my friends account before but it was Bronze so it doesnt really count) but I kind of feel I didnt deserve it

Our team is pulling ahead and we are able to force them to engage us at Baron or its over. Darius waits along the edge in Baron Pit and is able to grab Morgana into us. Knowing that their team now has to commit anyways Wu, Rumble, Vi, Trist all come over the edge to help her. Me as MF just ults and double up and takes out 3 of them with only Vi and Tristy managing to get away. Janna is able to keep Vi slowed for me while I take her out for the Quadra but Tristana is gone. Knowing that the game is over she actually runs back to me and just stands still to let me get the Penta. A nice gesture from an opponent but idk. My Penta might need an asterisk next to it
    I have this weird syndrome or something, where i can't accept a pentakill, unless it's properly earned. I've had like 5-7 pentakills, but i only count 1 of them as an actual pentakill, and even that was kinda close, since i was like 14/0 Wukong, and my ult basicly raped their team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so I have some news. Shaco's ult can cancel Zed's ult meaning that while his ult will go through, if Shaco's ult is timed just right before the mark is put on it cancels out the entire mark. Now I'm still figuring out the perfect time to do it since it's very vague as to when to pop Shaco's ult but if done correctly Zed's ult because nothing and it goes on CD.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2014-06-18 at 05:42 AM.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Skarner rework, how exciting
    Is it the 1502 time or not yet ?
    Why they don't just remove him from game instead of rework him every 3 months ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    If there is anyone who needs to be reworked or just disabled for awhile, it's Sion. That has to be the one champion where people just threw shit together and hoped it wouldn't turn out bad, that entire champion is just confusion.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, let's just remove every single champion that needs a rework/something about them changed in order to bring them more in line with Riot's goals/betterment for the game/bring them up to par. /sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Kvatch View Post
    Okay so I have some news. Shaco's ult can cancel Zed's ult meaning that while his ult will go through, if Shaco's ult is timed just right before the mark is put on it cancels out the entire mark. Now I'm still figuring out the perfect time to do it since it's very vague as to when to pop Shaco's ult but if done correctly Zed's ult because nothing and it goes on CD.
    Works the same way with a Karthus ult, if you hadn't figured that one out yet.

If there is anyone who needs to be reworked or just disabled for awhile, it's Sion. That has to be the one champion where people just threw shit together and hoped it wouldn't turn out bad, that entire champion is just confusion.
    Well he was fotm in season 2, so there's that. He's a really old champion, so you gotta give Riot some slack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should they?

I'm really excited about his rework, i love how his ult works with passive now

- - - Updated - - -

I've managed to climb up to plat 5 by playing Sion/Wu+Zyra/Lux+Mao/Malph team in 3v3. I love how AD Sion works now, i love being able to stack up health, and i love how his ult works. Other things i don't mind being changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

He is really odd.

AP Scaling point and click stun, AP Scaling charge and detonate shield, health costing AD steroid that improves max health, lifesteal/AS ult that aura heals his team and a RNG passive that reduces damage.

The only other champion that comes close to being that convoluted with ratios is Warwick (AP Scaling Q, AD scaling ult, AA passive) and he's being reworked as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Works the same way with a Karthus ult, if you hadn't figured that one out yet.
    I knew that one forever ago, that's one most Shaco's know and I've used it a couple times to live. The Zed one though is much harder to time because I can't fully figure out what part of the animation I'm supposed to do it at.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    He is really odd.

AP Scaling point and click stun, AP Scaling charge and detonate shield, health costing AD steroid that improves max health, lifesteal/AS ult that aura heals his team and a RNG passive that reduces damage.

The only other champion that comes close to being that convoluted with ratios is Warwick (AP Scaling Q, AD scaling ult, AA passive) and he's being reworked as well.
    Even by Season 1 and 2 standards he seemed like a very confused champ regarding his design.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Yes, let's just remove every single champion that needs a rework/something about them changed in order to bring them more in line with Riot's goals/betterment for the game/bring them up to par. /sarcasm
    Tell me pls how many champions in game take that much effort to balance and has multiple reworks beside Skarner ?
    Waiting for u to count
    Yes I do believe that Skarner took from riot stupidly long effort to figure out what they want to do, I don't know any champ who had that much dedicated work, that makes u wonder, why they introduced him in first place (his first appearance), only to change it, only to change it, and now to change it again (not sure this is 4th or 5th rework)

Deleted
    Tell me pls how many champions in game take that much effort to balance and has multiple reworks beside Skarner ?
    Waiting for u to count
    Yes I do believe that Skarner took from riot stupidly long effort to figure out what they want to do, I don't know any champ who had that much dedicated work, that makes u wonder, why they introduced him in first place (his first appearance), only to change it, only to change it, and now to change it again (not sure this is 4th or 5th rework)
    And even though they are so, so busy working on him, they're pumping out reworks and patches faster then ever.
    I don't see the problem?