Deleted
    I swear everytime someone leaves the lobby after like..4 minutes and the game is about to start, it begins a chain of lobby leaving....20-30 minutes to get into 1 game...Q_Q.

Anywhos tho....had a streak of really bad games..and dropped from plat to gold 1. On the off chance I can't climb back to plat...will I still receive the plat reward at the end of season or the gold one?

There's very little more satisfying in this game than watching a Fiora attempt to 1v1 you as Fiddlesticks with <5 sec CD drain.

One day, Fiora. One day your sustained, 0 CC damage will outheal my 400 healing per second.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    I swear everytime someone leaves the lobby after like..4 minutes and the game is about to start, it begins a chain of lobby leaving....20-30 minutes to get into 1 game...Q_Q.
    I swear that summoner 1 is the biggest asshole in league :(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    I swear that summoner 1 is the biggest asshole in league :(
    It's always Summoner 2 for me :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    It's always Summoner 2 for me :P
    Usually either Summoner 1 or Summoner 5
    It's almost like the others don't exist

10+ Year Old Account
    Why we still ban only 3 now, I mean when the game 60 champs 3 bans ok, but now we over 100, we should get twice the bans (makes more sense, double the champs, double the bans too ?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Why we still ban only 3 now, I mean when the game 60 champs 3 bans ok, but now we over 100, we should get twice the bans (makes more sense, double the champs, double the bans too ?)
    Because getting into a game already takes 5-10 minutes, depending...I'm not keen on adding another 3-4 minutes to it for bans that aren't really necessary. At least with only 3 each something interesting is playable. 6 bans each and some champs will never, ever get played, ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because getting into a game already takes 5-10 minutes, depending...I'm not keen on adding another 3-4 minutes to it for bans that aren't really necessary. At least with only 3 each something interesting is playable. 6 bans each and some champs will never, ever get played, ever.
    I think waiting a few minutes longer in champ select is a good sacrifice to be able to play a ranked game with less broken champions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I take it you don't watch LCS much?

Did you see how Amazing struggled when opposing teams banned out his three main junglers and then first picked his last viable choice?

That is not a problem down in Bronze / Wood 5 (or even Diamond 1), but most definitely will be when you know -exactly- who you are up against.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    I think waiting a few minutes longer in champ select is a good sacrifice to be able to play a ranked game with less broken champions.
    12 banned champs = no one's playing Kayle, Jax, Yasuo, Braum, LeBlanc for sure, and whatever other flavor of the month champs are out there. You want to tell people why they will never, ever get to play with champs they paid money for, bought skins for?

6 total bans is quite enough.

They said that they would think about adding one ban a side more, but only if it got to much.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

They should just add 1 more ban where both teams pick something to be banned and it randomly picks one of them. 8 bans seems like a stretch, even now.

Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    They should just add 1 more ban where both teams pick something to be banned and it randomly picks one of them. 8 bans seems like a stretch, even now.
    You'd get first pick team picking a random bullshit champion (Teemo?) and hope it gets banned, so the random ban would have a 50% chance of accomplishing nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anywhos tho....had a streak of really bad games..and dropped from plat to gold 1. On the off chance I can't climb back to plat...will I still receive the plat reward at the end of season or the gold one?
    Rewards are based off where you finish, not your highest point. The only time they did highest point was the S2 to S3 transition because it was moving to the current LP system.

Deleted
    5th loss in a row. HOW AN YOU BE SO BAD, PEOPLE ? The more I go up in leagues, the more stupid players are.

I just wish Riot would ban people who go afk / feed / troll. The report button is there, it just doesn't do anything at all...

Also why are we still stuck with 3+3 bans ? I feel like 5+5 would be so much better, or Riot need to balance shit at lower levels too. As in many games now esport kills all the fun...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TDrog View Post
    5th loss in a row. HOW AN YOU BE SO BAD, PEOPLE ? The more I go up in leagues, the more stupid players are.

I just wish Riot would ban people who go afk / feed / troll. The report button is there, it just doesn't do anything at all...

Also why are we still stuck with 3+3 bans ? I feel like 5+5 would be so much better, or Riot need to balance shit at lower levels too. As in many games now esport kills all the fun...
    I'm mad at league and want to complain thread is over there. Please use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TDrog View Post

Wrong thread.

Do you ever meet players you reported in next games? I don't, seems working for me.

Because 3+3 is quite enough, 4+4 is still too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Wrong thread.

Do you ever meet players you reported in next games? I don't, seems working for me.

Because 3+3 is quite enough, 4+4 is still too much.
    well technically its 3+(2+kass) :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    well technically its 3+(2+kass) :P
    Yesterday i've seen yorick, anivia, teemo + viktor, rammus, poppy banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Rewards are based off where you finish, not your highest point. The only time they did highest point was the S2 to S3 transition because it was moving to the current LP system.
    Eeh, damn, Ok, thanks. ^^