Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So why does literally every pro playing support Veigar max E? I mean sure it's 1.5 at rank 1, which is the entire point of leveling it. You're not playing 2 shot AP veigar. And your calculations seem to miss AA's and your ADC who has 1.5 seconds of free harass while at it. (At your rank 1 t hat is). No one in lane buys tenacity boots either. Botlane that is.
    No pros play veigar :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    No pros play veigar :3
    http://www.probuilds.net/champions/Veigar

Woops.

10+ Year Old Account
    So why does literally every pro playing support Veigar max E? I mean sure it's 1.5 at rank 1, which is the entire point of leveling it. You're not playing 2 shot AP veigar. And your calculations seem to miss AA's and your ADC who has 1.5 seconds of free harass while at it. (At your rank 1 t hat is). No one in lane buys tenacity boots either. Botlane that is.
    Because they do not play to do damage in early game, especially with all these Threshes, Braums and Leonas around. Its basically Annie with (arguably) less reliable stun and more range. What calculations? X+Y is not calculations, i've never taken into account anyones AAs, SSs, or w.e. and didn't intend to. The thing with his E is that it has really long CD and it requires timing with your ally (which never happens in soloq), so maxing it up to 2,5 stun is not worth it IMO, 3 points is more than enough for early/middle game (again, arguably, sometimes you really want to max it out, that's why i like CC spells with scaling duration, you can adjust it based on your comp. Even on lane you have to keep in mind, if this extra 0,2 seconds of stun will give you anything, your ADC probably do not have enough AS to benefit from it). Some people do, who do not want to be spanked by Veigar, there is also some people who pick tenacity from talents, and junglers with tenacity item, which can happen on botlane.

- - - Updated - - -

Found one =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I can find pros playing urgot support, doesnt mean they'd do it in a competetive game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    I can find pros playing urgot support, doesnt mean they'd do it in a competetive game.
    Except they have. One of the supports in OGN(or LCK if you want to use Riotspeak) has played it once or twice, along with a few other... special supports.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Because they do not play to do damage in early game, especially with all these Threshes, Braums and Leonas around. Its basically Annie with (arguably) less reliable stun and more range. What calculations? X+Y is not calculations, i've never taken into account anyones AAs, SSs, or w.e. and didn't intend to. The thing with his E is that it has really long CD and it requires timing with your ally (which never happens in soloq), so maxing it up to 2,5 stun is not worth it IMO, 3 points is more than enough for early/middle game (again, arguably, sometimes you really want to max it out, that's why i like CC spells with scaling duration, you can adjust it based on your comp. Even on lane you have to keep in mind, if this extra 0,2 seconds of stun will give you anything, your ADC probably do not have enough AS to benefit from it). Some people do, who do not want to be spanked by Veigar, there is also some people who pick tenacity from talents, and junglers with tenacity item, which can happen on botlane.

- - - Updated - - -

Found one =P
    Gz, you just linked a MID Veigar who leveled Q first.

And why would I for some magical reason do play for damage? Because I really really don't. That's the whole point a bit. And I don't see how Annie has a more reliable CC (sure, it procs on 3 spells, but it doesn't have a gigantic range with massive radius stunning multiple people, for 2.5 seconds, thats longer then Amumu snare you know). And you calculated what a E, W, Q combo would do, totally ignoring your own ADC and your own AA's. Or any other free CC from any other source. The 0.2 seconds (which would be longer since you just said you don't level E anyway) is also time that THEIR ADC is doing nothing and is a target for anyone near. Not just your own ADC. And I don't see much AP or AD carries rushing Tenacity boots for that matter, which are still your priorities.

Gz for trying to make a point, and failing completely. I never implied Veigar is a hidden Gem that will dominate every LCS game and become a perma ban. You also seem to forget that no one on this forum even plays at that level, let alone solo queue high level. That you can't even compare LCS with anything else in LoL pretty much. You said no pro plays Veigar support. I just linked you Diamond 1/ Challenger people playing it in ranked at that level. Sure it's not as popular as Thresh or Leona or god knows what. I just said I'm having fun and that it works. But have fun playing your meta champs you see 99% of any game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, a lot of people on this thread are real nervous.

Any info on Kassadin rework (hope visual only)?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've kind of lost the drive I used to have for this game... Meta doesn't really matter in solo queue outside of maybe supports and the best way to climb is to play champions like Shaco, Draven, Riven, Zed, Thresh (all different roles respectively). It's like to get to the top you can't play shit like J4 and expect to climb compared to a jungler like Shaco. Shaco is so mindnumbingly perfect for solo queue and even premades. Want a jungler who can gank whenever he feels like it, maybe one that can control objectives really well, even invade the enemy jungle if you want to, and can even take rangers for farm mode? Look no fucking further than Shaco. Fuck this game, I'm so sick of trying to play meta junglers to no avail because they can't carry situations like Shaco can if said situation arises.

Lee Sin is probably one of the only other few I can imagine people can climb hard with but you have to be damn good with him and that takes lots of game practice, people try to pick meta in solo queue and don't actually realize that to win you should be picking what snowballs the hardest not the meta. Meta is for high level premades or LCS where the skill is very very even. To be fair though I could see Shaco getting played at a pro level, he's really strong currently and he's hidden OP. Like I just don't get it, I love Rango and I'll admit my Rango needs a bit of work but he still doesn't have the early pressure Shaco does...
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    Dude, try to give this game (and games in general) a lot less attention than you are giving it now. I used to be as caring for the game as you, had the same dull dream of becoming a pro gamer or something. Then I met my wife and it all just faded to background. I still like playing, yeah, I'm still unsuccessfull at job, but instead of blaming everything and everyone I'm trying to work towards a new goal.

I've finally understood who I would like to work as (as I found out that I would be much more interested in understanding, how the game works behind the curtain, than just press the buttons really well), and I'm trying my best to ensure my little family is happy.

And I actually feel much more alive than I did when playing videogames 24/7.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Led ++, yep, i probably play support Veigar wrong.

@Guru Laghima, you thought that gaming is easy and fun? Yes, when you do that for recreation purposes, but when you do that for a long time 24/7 and with intention to become pro gamer, it's hard, you will have to force yourself to play and deal with anxiety, like you do with any profession. If you are "ham" (radiofan? english is weird) and you enjoy making tesla coils out of old TVs, alarm clocks with vacuum tubes, it's one thing, but when you go further and seek to be a professional in these sphere, well, you often have to do boring stuff like filters or adapt schemes on factories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Led ++, yep, i probably play support Veigar wrong.

@Guru Laghima, you thought that gaming is easy and fun? Yes, when you do that for recreation purposes, but when you do that for a long time 24/7 and with intention to become pro gamer, it's hard, you will have to force yourself to play and deal with anxiety, like you do with any profession. If you are "ham" (radiofan? english is weird) and you enjoy making tesla coils out of old TVs, alarm clocks with vacuum tubes, it's one thing, but when you go further and seek to be a professional in these sphere, well, you often have to do boring stuff like filters or adapt schemes on factories.
    You think I played this game for fun? O.o

I haven't had fun with this game for about a year and a half.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slashkill View Post
    Dude, try to give this game (and games in general) a lot less attention than you are giving it now. I used to be as caring for the game as you, had the same dull dream of becoming a pro gamer or something. Then I met my wife and it all just faded to background. I still like playing, yeah, I'm still unsuccessfull at job, but instead of blaming everything and everyone I'm trying to work towards a new goal.

I've finally understood who I would like to work as (as I found out that I would be much more interested in understanding, how the game works behind the curtain, than just press the buttons really well), and I'm trying my best to ensure my little family is happy.

And I actually feel much more alive than I did when playing videogames 24/7.
    The thing is, I am doing something else but it tugs at me knowing that without full time to play this game I'll never reach it. It's not really a dream, it's a possibility once I have enough money in the bank to have a year off and just play this game everyday for hours on end while going to the gym to keep my physical shape up (you'd be surprised how a good back can allow you to sit for endless periods of time every single day without it hurting).
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Guru Laghima View Post
    You think I played this game for fun? O.o

I haven't had fun with this game for about a year and a half.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is, I am doing something else but it tugs at me knowing that without full time to play this game I'll never reach it. It's not really a dream, it's a possibility once I have enough money in the bank to have a year off and just play this game everyday for hours on end while going to the gym to keep my physical shape up (you'd be surprised how a good back can allow you to sit for endless periods of time every single day without it hurting).
    So you want to go pro in a game you don't have fun with? Most pros burn out while they're, you know, pros, not before they even get there.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    So you want to go pro in a game you don't have fun with? Most pros burn out while they're, you know, pros, not before they even get there.
    I'm burnt out because I'm a real estate agent now... Hard to balance the two because well, you can't.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Nice maymay b8 m8.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm actually pissed at LoL for the first time after having a good winning streak. It didn't feel good.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems to be going juuuuuuust fine. Also a 16 CD (before CDR) CD on a 2.5 second MASSIVE instant AoE STUN isn't that bad, not bad at all. In lane hitting a E, W and Q plus some hits from ADC gets over half the opponents ADC's health. Only problem being mana indeed. Since you level Stun first, ganks become very easy, especially combined with exhaust and ulti. Because of ult you pretty much always have respectable damage to their AP carry, even without any AP. Also because of ult and stun it becomes quite easy to roam midlane (for easy AP carry kills).

I started playing it again yesterday, didn't lose a single match yet. Hell didn't even come close to losing.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/23481813#matches
    Even as Mid Lane Veigar, you'll want to get at least lvl 2 on your Event Horizon asap, as otherwise tenacity will reduce the duration enough that people can just walk out before your W drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru Laghima View Post
    I think I'm actually pissed at LoL for the first time after having a good winning streak. It didn't feel good.
    I just feel sad after reading your posts, get your life straight mate. All I can get from your posts is that you have a job you dont like, you play a game you dont like, and whine because your parents dont want to give you 10k+ each year so you can play this game you dont like, every hour ever day.

Sad boi.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I just feel sad after reading your posts, get your life straight mate. All I can get from your posts is that you have a job you dont like, you play a game you dont like, and whine because your parents dont want to give you 10k+ each year so you can play this game you dont like, every hour ever day.

Sad boi.
    I play to win, when I'm working I feel average just like every other real estate agent. LoL is the only place where I can separate myself from people and say, "I'm better than you" and that makes me feel good. The game isn't enjoyable anymore because of real life pressure to keep selling houses and while it's fucking great money it's just something to make money at so I can save and have a whole year off to just play LoL. I've realized that this world isn't going to allow me to with someone else's dime nor should I expect it, well then god fucking dammit it will be on my dime.
    Hey everyone

So I got Azir in nemesis, and having never played him before thought he would be fairly difficult. I ended up 7/2 but for the life of me cant really explain how he works. Or what I did right or wrong or anything really. The laning phase was hell against a heimer which might explain some of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    So I got Azir in nemesis, and having never played him before thought he would be fairly difficult. I ended up 7/2 but for the life of me cant really explain how he works. Or what I did right or wrong or anything really. The laning phase was hell against a heimer which might explain some of it.
    I would think Azir beats Donger, maybe I'm wrong but your range should mess his turrets up.
    Hey everyone