10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I always forget how fun it actually is to play a tanky support!

I know that feel
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Jesus christ Kindred's voice is awesome. Easily the best they have done so far imo.

That moment when you play support, and people say "WP" to you, good warm feeling!
    Always my favorite feeling, no matter who says it. Usually either the other support or one of the ADCs, I've met quite a few of the people on my friends list that way. Is nice to have a ton of ADC mains you know and trust on your friends list.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    https://pp.vk.me/c627726/v627726515/198d8/cGLGFsbf4mk.jpg

I know that feel
    The best support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    LoL can be as quick as half an hour depending on the game mode you pick.
    Dominion bots take 15 minutes!
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post

Jesus christ Kindred's voice is awesome. Easily the best they have done so far imo.
    Wow. That VO is seriously amazing. I want Kindred so bad.
    Can't wait to spam "Hush now, rest." on salty people after a good gank xD

I picked up Renekton. Never played him before, but I've ways heard that he's a huge lane bully. And wow, he is. Levels 1-3 nobody can compete, I love it. And the new juggernaut items give him so much, I can build the ol' bruiser style or go the new route and still do tons of damage.

I think I like Nasus more still, but I'm loving the Killer Croc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Dominion bots take 15 minutes!
    I'd prefer a game without having 2-3 bots on my team.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Wow. That VO is seriously amazing. I want Kindred so bad.
    Can't wait to spam "Hush now, rest." on salty people after a good gank xD
    I've been looking for a new jungle - and I like the weird ones - super excited for Kindred

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    I picked up Renekton. Never played him before, but I've ways heard that he's a huge lane bully. And wow, he is. Levels 1-3 nobody can compete, I love it. And the new juggernaut items give him so much, I can build the ol' bruiser style or go the new route and still do tons of damage.

I think I like Nasus more still, but I'm loving the Killer Croc.
    They are bros
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Which one is better meta like and gameplay like right now? Tahm, Braum or Leona?

The one you play best? Screw meta, try to enjoy the game with champions you enjoy playing, unless you are like Master league and need every advantage you can get.

Braum with Lucian, Leona with Draven, Tahm with.. dunno? Never played him support, and he is rarely picked in high Silver/low gold, at least I never see him.
    What I'm trying to say, is that every support works, and some work better with some champions. The one that works best though, is the one the player enjoy the most and have put a lot of time into knowing all his power spikes, how much beating he can take and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

But I'd say both Braum and Leona are good picks. They got CC and can help the ADC quite a bit by kiting who ever goes on him. I prefer Braum my self over Leona, but Leona is very strong, and I played her a lot before, mostly played Thresh and Leona whole last season.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Well I don't know what I like more, so I have to buy something new. Was thinking Braum myself, but others seem alright too, looks like Bard is getting more playtime too now.

Of the tanks supports I really enjoy nautilus his hook is engage as well as a disengage it's great. Not to mention that ult when you can line up with the whole team

Blitz is ok but he is much easier to pop than nautilus. Also nautilus hook hit box is amazing.

Best support really depends on what you are trying to accomplish for your team, and to a lesser extent your lane. Tahm is picked to offer ADC protection from dives/assassins while giving small amounts of CC. Leona is used for teams that lack an engage or a kill lane, meaning an ADC that wants to go in hard like Draven. Braum is great with AA teams to set up his stuns and is the only support that excels at poke prevention so hes great vs Varus, Nidalee, etc to protect your team when sieging.

Overall I personally like Braum since hes tanky with poke and his passive is a sign for your team to go all in if you land it on the right person. His ult is also great at peeling/catching, so hes kind of giving you a bit of everything while also being exclusive in poke protection and free range mobility. Up to you though

Deleted
    Tank supports are beyond boring. Veigar best support.

I've always enjoyed tank classes, as support, jungle and top. I find it fun to dive in and stay alive while messing them up with CC etc.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, I have a confession to make.
    I play Teemo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Guys, I have a confession to make.
    I play Teemo.
    It's allright, we are not gonna gank you ... very often pre 6.

But that is when you should camp the rat, after 6 he got his damn shrooms!

10+ Year Old Account
    But that is when you should camp the rat, after 6 he got his damn shrooms!
    Sion jungle, ult through ALL the shrooms
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...5?tab=overview

I feel dirty for playing Trynda.. Especially against a team that dives me when I have my ult up, so I get a good start with a double kill.. 17/6/12 in the end :P Such a dirty dirty champion!