10+ Year Old Account
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/fea...he-dreadnought

Well, the Urgot rework is here and it's metal as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn... new Urgot looks kinda awesome. Obviously I need to see him in action first, but on paper? Yes please!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

From the kit alone he will have a high skill ceiling, learning how to abuse the legs will take time (esp because they don't rotate on movement (although I actually think that would be harder)) and you don't have an auto-trigger dash like fiora.

I feel like in the right hands it will be devastating as the legs have so much damage potential, also depending on the execute % taking someone out of the fight like that will be amazing.
    However in lower ELO (my level and lower) it will be like a lee sin, sometimes pulls of flashy moves but most of the time ends up being a burden because of mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    Got auto-filled to ADC last night, its my worst role out of the lot.
    I hate vsing lucains so I banned that out just so I didn't have to see it (silly I know but last 10 games 9 had lucains in it)
    They banned out cait one of two ADC's I actually know about and like.
    I was sort of half paying attention during champ select and didn't see that they picked up twitch, who was my 2nd option.
    My duo is a support main who hates ashe players, so I knew ashe was out.

Could not think of another ADC (funny a I tried to main tristana back in season 5) and all I could think about was the discussion I was having with my duo about how Kayn basically is a better varus (in terms of lore only and the story behind him) so 6 seconds on the clock I panicked picked an ADC I have never played in gold 4 (I'm about at my skill cap now so this is a hard game as is)

To my surprise I actually enjoyed Varus quite a lot, my duo grabbed lulu and we poked down Braum/Twitch very easily.
    His skills felt good and I liked the idea of building stacks with auto and detonating them with spells (reverse trist E really and I liked trist) I can understand he would have a lot of bad matchups but it felt very very smooth.

ended up having a 5.0kda and a win, think I found a new auto filled adc champ (still much pref jungle).
    I love Varus, especially the full crit build (not the sniper build) but I'm a normal scrub and havent played ranked, where I heard he's much harder to succeed with. But as long as you get peels, you can just shred the enemy team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayv View Post
    I love Varus, especially the full crit build (not the sniper build) but I'm a normal scrub and havent played ranked, where I heard he's much harder to succeed with. But as long as you get peels, you can just shred the enemy team.
    Imaqtpie is always saying if he wanted to play to win he would only play Varus.

I don't know how many patches ago he kept saying this and i dont know if he is just joking around...but it seems that in his eyes Varus is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Imaqtpie is always saying if he wanted to play to win he would only play Varus.

I don't know how many patches ago he kept saying this and i dont know if he is just joking around...but it seems that in his eyes Varus is a beast.
    I watch him here and there and yeah he usually is playing Varus. I love the champ but since he has no escapes, if your team lacks communication you could have a really bad time. Caitlyn is probably the toughest matchup I've faced in bot lane and she gets picked often.

Deleted
    I watch him here and there and yeah he usually is playing Varus. I love the champ but since he has no escapes, if your team lacks communication you could have a really bad time. Caitlyn is probably the toughest matchup I've faced in bot lane and she gets picked often.
    Probably because at this point Cait is the toughest matchup for every ADC.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Probably because at this point Cait is the toughest matchup for every ADC.
    Yeah, and any tanky supp and I can't even get close to hit her. Well at least with Crit/Bork Varus.

I guess I could go Lethality/Sniper varus instead to counter it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like going Miss Fortune into Caitlyn personally, Double Up (Q) makes it much harder for Caitlyn to play in the back of her minions and still take winning trades - either she has to get into the mix with her minions or she needs to stand off to the side away from the minions.

This means you can push her off to a side, switch sides on her, and now she is a) potentially open to Double Up again, and b) far enough away that it's hard for her to take winning trades with you. It also means if you happen to have a support who can compete with Caitlyns range (ex. Zyra, Brand, Velkoz, etc) you can make her go fight that while you safely farm, and if she messes up with that poke, she can walk into Double Up (Q) range.

Lastly, if you play it right you can do this side-switching thing very carefully. Start/switch to the river-side of bot lane, and clear/pink any wards in the river bush. Then call for a gank, then force Cait to switch sides with you again so she's on the unwarded/pinked river side during the gank: potentially putting her back to your incoming jungler. Not saying Miss Fortune is a counter to Caitlyn by any means - nobody is right now (her worst matchup is Twitch, which Caitlyn wins 50.06% of the time - so even in her worst matchup she wins more often than not): but I have a way to play that Miss Fortune into Caitlyn matchup such that if the Caitlyn doesn't know what I'm doing, you can beat her.

The best counter to Caitlyn though is just a good jungler who can dive her fast, counter her net, and giblet her before she can really retaliate (ex. Rengar, Khazix, Nocturne, Vi, etc). So as ADC all your job is to really just come out of lane not too far behind, or even - and call that a won lane vs. Cait.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    So I read the patchnotes, mostly Cho's and instantly thought, SUPPORT.

Less mana on Q? Win.
    Tiny silence buff? Win

E with no CD? E with a slow? E with Max Health damage? E which increases AA range? E which costs 30 mana? E that resets AA timer? Win.

I'm loving him atm, super easy objectives 2 because of R. And he isn't really THAT item dependent now.

Deleted
    Someone plz tell me how to play kayn

Because this is my worst experience so far in league of legends. He either is the hardest champion in the game or i have no idea what i am doing.
    Which is a shame because he is my favorite champion in the game in "looks" but i am absolute shiiiiiiiit with him

Finally got Kayn in a normal game, top Riven vs Riven - my Riven feeds her ass off and goes afk 15 minutes in with 0/7 in score, jungle Lee comes mid and gives my lane opponent Fizz two kills in a row then blames it on lagg (which I hope it was, because that was terrible), and bot lane Jinx/Vel loses to a Yi/Soraka bot.

Needless to say, I didn't get much testing done, lol. Seems like a fun champion though.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Finally got Kayn in a normal game, top Riven vs Riven - my Riven feeds her ass off and goes afk 15 minutes in with 0/7 in score, jungle Lee comes mid and gives my lane opponent Fizz two kills in a row then blames it on lagg (which I hope it was, because that was terrible), and bot lane Jinx/Vel loses to a Yi/Soraka bot.

Needless to say, I didn't get much testing done, lol. Seems like a fun champion though.
    You will regret ever playing him (if you go solo).
    Just a hunch

I have played....18 games with him. I felt useless in 14 of them even if i ended up winning.
    I've never experienced this in my life. Hardest champ i have ever played. Totally playing him wrong.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-07-13 at 06:50 PM.

Just a hunch

I have played....18 games with him. I felt useless in 14 of them even if i ended up winning.
    I've never experienced this in my life. Hardest champ i have ever played. Totally playing him wrong.
    he has polar opposite play styles build into his kit, but mainly hes a flanking assassin/initiator

he will instagib a carry as assassin

He won't die if darken

Just a hunch

Not the impression I got, even when far behind I felt I could duel people 1v1 (well not the Fizz and Riven, but they had two levels + a bunch of kills over me).
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I just like how two of Kayn's moves are telegraphed. Had 6 straight games vs Kayn yesterday and didn't have any problems even on squishy Varus. But the Kayn rarely got fed.

We'll see how it goes as people get better with him, but nothing screamed out OP to me.

I just like how two of Kayn's moves are telegraphed. Had 6 straight games vs Kayn yesterday and didn't have any problems even on squishy Varus. But the Kayn rarely got fed.

We'll see how it goes as people get better with him, but nothing screamed out OP to me.
    Yeah he actually seems balanced from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yeah he actually seems balanced from the start.
    My initial observations are that if he doesn't position his Shadow Step properly and misses his line-damage spell, his gank is fucked.

Given the fact that it's so slow compared to guys like Lee, it's been pretty easy to escape especially considering you can see his destination point on the wall.

Deleted
    I discovered a huge trick that i want to share with you guys.
    It's a tactic where you are pretty much unstopable between levels 1-6 (i do this on Top lane but you can also do it in Mid Lane)

Basically it's insane health regen that heals any type of poke from the enemy between levels 1-6.
    Start with Doran's Shield and get this masteries

You will have INSANE REGEN from level 1 to 6.
    I was passive healing Q spam from malphite. He was throwing Q's non stop at me till the point of him having no mana and i was always full HP
    Try it out if you want. It takes about 30 seconds to heal half your HP.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-07-15 at 02:53 AM.

Deleted
    I discovered a huge trick that i want to share with you guys.
    It's a tactic where you are pretty much unstopable between levels 1-6 (i do this on Top lane but you can also do it in Mid Lane)

Basically it's insane health regen that heals any type of poke from the enemy between levels 1-6.
    Start with Doran's Shield and get this masteries

You will have INSANE REGEN from level 1 to 6.
    I was passive healing Q spam from malphite. He was throwing Q's non stop at me till the point of him having no mana and i was always full HP
    Try it out if you want. It takes about 30 seconds to heal half your HP.
    This depends though, not every toplaner has much use for Runic Armor really, and perseverance? Sorry but barely anyone uses the mastery, it sits between 15% summoner CD and fearless, which are both very strong masteries.

Jax for example, has no use for Runic Armor and would be a lot better of with Fearless or Insight than Perseverance. He also starts Corruption Potion in most of his matchups so you don't het the extra advantage of Dorans Shield either.

For a Darius it's quite strong since he heals A LOT out of Q, but Insight is still miles better then Perseverance really.

Just blindly picking those 3 masteries combined with a Dorans Shield won't make you win more at all.