All heroes, ranked games stuff like that >_>

I am at 29 and I just grew sick of it. takes too fucking long, and that is just the lvling part :C

Heroes ranging from 450 to 6300 with an average 100IP per game... yeah... No thanks :P
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Deleted
    buy RP? :P yeah it gets kind of annoying, but I already have quite some champions, and sometimes even forget about 1 or 2. I always have enough choice so I never really get bored. also, when I started this i had never ever ever played a moba before, so I enjoyed it alot while leveling.

Edit : Except Smashcraft, An SC2 mod, but it never got really far sadly enough, and it wasnt like dota, more BLC like
    Last edited by mmoc05bd575a48; 2011-10-03 at 02:10 PM.

My new favorite thing to get mad about - People waiting all 85 seconds to pick a champion, then taking 10 minutes to connect on the loading screen, then dropping when the match starts.

Also, getting called a chicken shit by someone who died while I kited them with Singed makes up for everything.

First ranked game with Urgot, blurred friends name by his request.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/148/urrrrrgot.png/

I'm not sure if Urgot was buffed, or I got better, but I'm just sweeping people with him now

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post

I'm not sure if Urgot was buffed, or I got better, but I'm just sweeping people with him now
    Urgot got buffed a few months ago and people are slow on the uptake (as always THAT IS NOT MEANT TO BE AN INSULT). He feels really good to play right now.

Also.

WHO
    WANTS
    TO SEE
    THIS
    GAME

LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post

Urgot is almost all I play. I typically have 7-10 kills, and 8-20 assists in 3v3. I hate 5v5, but I'd probably have more assists there.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    Urgot got buffed a few months ago and people are slow on the uptake (as always THAT IS NOT MEANT TO BE AN INSULT). He feels really good to play right now.

Also.

WHO
    WANTS
    TO SEE
    THIS
    GAME
    Thornmail? Interesting. I would've thought you'd be better off with that AD/Lifesteal dominion item... can't remember its name (trynd has 2). Could be wrong though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Speed Eve? ......

=(

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyx View Post
    Urgot is almost all I play. I typically have 7-10 kills, and 8-20 assists in 3v3. I hate 5v5, but I'd probably have more assists there.
    I just remember a while ago, when I played urgot, his acid hunters tickled, and I generally got blown apart before the team fight started.

But now, I can drain 2/3 of a squishy heroes health with ONE connected corrosive charge, out bulk even heroes like Udyr, and dominate every lane I step into.

Deleted
    Urgot early game OP QQ.
    god what a shite champion rotation this week, I have all of them except Riven -.-

Just won a game... was 13 - 300, ended up 13 - 0.

THATS WHY YOU DONT QUIT, BITCHES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    Urgot early game OP QQ.
    god what a shite champion rotation this week, I have all of them except Riven -.-
    From what I've seen, he's quite squishy early game, but it can be hard to harass against him once that poison connects

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Just won a game... was 13 - 300, ended up 13 - 0.

THATS WHY YOU DONT QUIT, BITCHES!
    I was just in a dominion with a similar score, was there a lux on your team talking tons of shit to the le blanc on the other team?

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Thornmail? Interesting. I would've thought you'd be better off with that AD/Lifesteal dominion item... can't remember its name (trynd has 2). Could be wrong though.
    I was dying so quickly it was hardly mattering, usually because after awhile they traveled in multiples (except Anivia). Thornmail gave me JUST enough survivability to kill them after the initial Surprise Attack shock wore off. That also helped after 1v1ing Tryn whilst he had his ult (came out on top on that one).

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Speed Eve? ......

=(
    Speed Eve was surprisingly funny. Kept neutralizing points/being a distraction while she let us kill things. 'Cause of her we came back from a -100 difference.

LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Brand or Irelia? I really like Irelia's playstyle but I also want a strong AP carry (gragas is kind of getting boring). But isn't Irelia bound to be 're-worked' aka nerfed? Any news on that?

Deleted
    Meh. As Xypherous said, Irelia's dmg is way too spread and she's just too tankish. I really would rather have her as an assassin :3 . Thou she's still a brilliant solo laner with amazing farming abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Brand or Irelia? I really like Irelia's playstyle but I also want a strong AP carry (gragas is kind of getting boring). But isn't Irelia bound to be 're-worked' aka nerfed? Any news on that?
    Both are very strong and a lot of fun to play. But even tho I love Irelia, I would take Brand because he's my favourite AP carry by far

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    If you played gragas you most probably have the runes already setup for another AP caster. That way, go for Brand.
    If you also have runes for a Fighter like Irelia, either wait for one of them being available for free in rotation or toss a coin :P

You won't waste IP on any of them either.

Deleted
    Always funny if your enemy team has only AD, their only damage was Xin, Talon and Caitlyn. guess what I decided too do. TANKZAHAR!
    My items were Mercury threads (for the tiny bit of dmg sona and leona did, and for the cc reduction) Thornmail, Zhonya's, RoA en I had Mejai's for some AP (ended 13 stacks). I was about to build Abyssal just for a tiny bit more MR and AP. but the game ended when i had just bought Negatron. Talon and Xin kept focussing me, even though we had a full team of squishies, so I was the only tanky guy at the end they just ragequitted cause they never knew about my items untill 2 minutes before the end.

ah, love dem games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    Always funny if your enemy team has only AD, their only damage was Xin, Talon and Caitlyn. guess what I decided too do. TANKZAHAR!
    My items were Mercury threads (for the tiny bit of dmg sona and leona did, and for the cc reduction) Thornmail, Zhonya's, RoA en I had Mejai's for some AP (ended 13 stacks). I was about to build Abyssal just for a tiny bit more MR and AP. but the game ended when i had just bought Negatron. Talon and Xin kept focussing me, even though we had a full team of squishies, so I was the only tanky guy at the end they just ragequitted cause they never knew about my items untill 2 minutes before the end.

ah, love dem games.
    Uhh i love them too, had one last week where my team was pure magic dmg (i wanted to play nida so bad!) and the enemy team was pure phys, so fun game then you can counter them. cant remember how the game ended, but was awesome with thornmail

Stacking 300 MR in Dominion because everyone always picks AP assassins/carries =/