Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Excellent, free Urgot week.

No sarcasm, every time he's free, 95% of the players build him/play him as an AD carry, completely screw up, feed all game, and complain about how bad Urgot is.

And of course, the less people think of Urgot, the easier it is to get kills
    How should he be built, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    I have no clue either? race manamune, stack ad and spam acid hunter all game long and... win?

Jungling tanky support AP assassin

trollface.jpeg
    Last edited by Antueater; 2011-10-25 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antueater View Post
    Jungling tanky support AP assassin

trollface.jpeg
    You start with several Tiamats, then you finally build into dual-weilding Swains.

It might be that I decided to go look into HoN and realize how much the pooch is screwed, but I'm starting to get really mad while perusing through dumb comments here and there about this and that that we've seemed to cover before.

...and then I met another couple in a bot game while playing with my boyfriend, and it was k. /)^3^(\
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

NoMercy Fiera - EU West

Prefer: Lux, Ezreal, Karma (And other support/mage casters)

Play most nights with a group of friends.
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Azjol-Nerub EU - Fieran (Feral) | Smite | LoL | Skyrim | BF4
    Played: EVE - 37mil SP | Rift Mage | Guild Wars 2 - Mesmer | SW:TOR Sage
    i7 3930K - 16GB Corsair Vengeance - GTX Titan SLI - Samsung 750GB 840 EVO - Corsair 540 - Full WC

I don't think Urgot is bad hero, but I think his ulti is useless end game for a hero that has no flash and teleport in middle of enemy team
    EDIT : useless as in team fights not as clear up
    Last edited by sam86; 2011-10-25 at 11:12 AM.

When teamfights in late evolve, you can either do a soft initiate to get the enemy carry out of position and flash out to your safety or just wait until the fight breaks out through hard initiate (Ashe arrow, amumu bandage toss...), some/most CC went out, position yourself and then grab the carry and go apeshit.

His ultimate requires some skill and practice to get used to it, but it really is one of the most high risk / high gain ultimates ingame. His damage falls a bit off in late due to rather unspectacular ratios, but his early and mid dominance make a bit up for that.

Plus the funfactor is just TOO DAMN HIGH

A little tanky, so you can switch without instantgibbing yourself. I prefer warmongs +atmas so I get some damage too. Basically you MUST live throughout the team fight, not just get a target down and then dying yourself. You have a -15% dmg debuff autoattack, a build in armor debuff with your grenade and an ulti that can put your team in a much better position. You tag the carry with your autoattack, debuff at least two or three of them with your grenade and see the enemy team die.

Yet again, I could be wrong!

Urgot >
    Manamune > Brutalizer > Cleaver/LW > BV > FH > turn brutalizer into whatever
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

We just won with 23:1 at the 20 min mark. Zilean jungled, Trynda won 2v1 top vs Singed and Lux and I pushed four towers as Anivia. o.O
    Last edited by Mest; 2011-10-25 at 11:02 AM.

Wait. A Zilean jungle? o.O

They had very bad Lux and Singed then

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Wait. A Zilean jungle? o.O

:3

Pandaren Monk

:3
    1. Jax died twice? o.O
    2. How? Just. How?

Awesome signature by JustintimeSS

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    1. Jax died twice? o.O
    2. How? Just. How?
    Level 26

tenchars

*sigh* Free Heimerdinger week, I'm already sick of it and I haven't even logged in yet.

@Iyona - First of all, hello hive mind - do you miss me as much as I miss you? Second, grats on warrior moderator. well deserved. And finally, LOL you guys rolled them. Look at your champion levels compared to theirs. Sweet lord, denied.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    *sigh* Free Heimerdinger week, I'm already sick of it and I haven't even logged in yet.
    I hate him so much. Not looking forward to this week.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    @Iyona - First of all, hello hive mind - do you miss me as much as I miss you? Second, grats on warrior moderator. well deserved. And finally, LOL you guys rolled them. Look at your champion levels compared to theirs. Sweet lord, denied.
    Hey man, glad to see you! Wassup? Didn't know you were still around, how come you never visit the Warrior boards any longer?

Hey man, glad to see you! Wassup? Didn't know you were still around, how come you never visit the Warrior boards any longer?
    I quit wow about 6 months ago. I didn't want to really give advice for a class I no longer kept up to date on so I just melded away into the video game forums. I'm not sure if EU and US can play together in LoL, but if they can I wouldn't mind playing with you at some point when I get to 30.

I seem to have been quoted in a signature. I am touched.

Antueater.