Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    Lysah, how do you build twitch, I've always found him fun but couldn't be assed using him since your always raged upon and, imo, gets outshined by other carries.
    You seem to slaughter with him however, so quite curious (runes and masteries aswell)
    You'd have to use 21 in offense, probably 21/0/9.

Runes, Armor pen marks + Quints no doubt, and either Armor per level + MR per level yellows and blues, or Attack speed somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    You'd have to use 21 in offense, probably 21/0/9.

Runes, Armor pen marks + Quints no doubt, and either Armor per level + MR per level yellows and blues, or Attack speed somewhere.
    Yeah armor pen of course, I use generic armor and MR base for yellows and blues, per level I guess would be better for Twitch since he probably shouldn't be laning.

I always take ignite and teleport.
    I usually start with Doran's because I'm lazy. If you're feeling super aggressive you can get boots/ward. From there I go mobility > brutalizer > dancers > game dependent, between cleaver/inf blade/bloodthirster, picking up all three eventually. I would substitute cleaver for LW if I ever felt the need, but with brutalizer and armor pen reds/quints they would have to have like 160+ armor for LW to be stronger, and since my job is to smash enemy squishies who never have this much, I always end up with cleaver (plus, shredding their entire team's armor with your ult (for your teammates) is helpful. I usually turn brutalizer into youmuu's to combo with the ult unless I really need something else.

First blood jungler at blue, drop a ward in his bush next to red, come back and kill him again repeatedly as you can. Some junglers will be able to get away and can give you a rough game (tryndamere), if that's the case then just roam lanes a lot or set up the same jungle ganks but using your jungler for help. Late game if you're anywhere near a full build you can usually shred carries in two or three shots, not to mention the great AoE slow and nuke accompanying your poison charges. If they spam oracles your job gets a little more interesting since you can't just stand under their carry and wait for the team fight, but with the nine million range spray/pray gives, it's not very hard to stand behind a wall and wait for someone to initiate before you get a triple kill. You just have to remember not to shoot at targets moving horizontally around you.

And yes, Styles, fail mates sucks no matter who you play, though =p
    Just played a solo mid Morde, was smashing enemy Karthus alright, only death was getting greedy near the tower and being jumped by Riven using flash from the brush and then her E to close on me, and had a few kills on him. Ten minutes, bot lane is 0-8, top is 0-3. 0-12 Sona builds AP carry and misses all her ults, Tryn gets exhausted and decides to spin INTO their team while he does no damage, Lee Sin lands maybe one in ten Qs.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2011-10-29 at 08:19 PM.

hm... wouldn't AD quints be far stronger for twitch?

They give you a stronger early game => easier kills => more gold

Armor penetration gets better the more you have of it, so if you're going to get any at all, go all in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    hm... wouldn't AD quints be far stronger for twitch?

They give you a stronger early game => easier kills => more gold
    Armor pen gives you true damage versus people early game.

All game, for some of them. Youmuu's + full armor pen runes + cleaver = 100ish armor cleave, true damage and beyond to pretty much anyone who isn't the main tank.

Of course, fighters will still kill you, but that's why they're so broken right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    All game, for some of them. Youmuu's + full armor pen runes + cleaver = 100ish armor cleave, true damage and beyond to pretty much anyone who isn't the main tank.

Of course, fighters will still kill you, but that's why they're so broken right now.
    Nah, they aren't broken. They're only broken if they're left to farm for 30 minutes. Then again, most people are.

Jax hits level 6.

Jax leap strikes for 300 damage and has 1500 health and more armor and MR than tanks.

Jax totally needs 30 minutes of farm. Goes for most fighters, honestly, sheen or phage is all any of them really need to start 1v2/3ing. Most of them are really just waiting on levels.

Deleted
    Jax hits level 6.

Jax leap strikes for 300 damage and has 1500 health and more armor and MR than tanks.

Jax totally needs 30 minutes of farm. Goes for most fighters, honestly, sheen or phage is all any of them really need to start 1v2/3ing. Most of them are really just waiting on levels.
    That's a massive over exaggeration. You can't 1v2 a 20 minute IEdge, which is what the Ranged AD should be at.

---------- Post added 2011-10-30 at 12:45 AM ----------

You also use the example of Jax, who every one knows he can combo. I'll give you that, but remember fighters include Singed, Wukong, Yorick. If they're being allowed to free farm, as I said, then it's your teams fault for allowing it. I've had junglers sit top, not letting me farm. I get underfarmed, while their solo destroys me as soon as he leaves.

Haven't been scared of an AD carry in months, regardless of gold level =/

Deleted
    Haven't been scared of an AD carry in months, regardless of gold level =/
    I had a Caitlyn with a 24 minute Iedge with components for Zeal. She wrecked most people. I decided it wasn't the game for me to rush Warmogs. Worst. Mistake. Ever.

---------- Post added 2011-10-30 at 12:53 AM ----------

Also practicing Nidalee. Christ. I don't know if i'm just terrible at her, but I can't dominate people. Need to get out of the bruiser mentality I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also practicing Nidalee. Christ. I don't know if i'm just terrible at her, but I can't dominate people. Need to get out of the bruiser mentality I think.
    Nidalee plays best as a good harasser with her spear. It's not until you can guarantee yourself that you won't explode in melee range that you should pop into cougar form and execute someone with your Q.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldezzar View Post
    Nidalee plays best as a good harasser with her spear. It's not until you can guarantee yourself that you won't explode in melee range that you should pop into cougar form and execute someone with your Q.
    Yeah, trouble is, the spear is rendered worthless when the enemy plays smart. It also doesn't really do >>that<< much until you have some AP behind you. You also have to hit the spears. What I'm finding is what I'm clearing waves, going into brush, and throwing the spears while they clean up my minions. Go back into cougar form, rinse repeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, trouble is, the spear is rendered worthless when the enemy plays smart. It also doesn't really do >>that<< much until you have some AP behind you. You also have to hit the spears. What I'm finding is what I'm clearing waves, going into brush, and throwing the spears while they clean up my minions. Go back into cougar form, rinse repeat.
    Early game is really just one big farmfest for her. Harass, pop cougar, clear wave, repeat. Late game was what I was referring more to, where there's a teamfight waiting to happen and the enemy team is clumped up waiting for a spear in their face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldezzar View Post
    Early game is really just one big farmfest for her. Harass, pop cougar, clear wave, repeat. Late game was what I was referring more to, where there's a teamfight waiting to happen and the enemy team is clumped up waiting for a spear in their face.
    Yeah, Late game I just off to the side of a lane, throwing spears from where they can't see me. Always make sure I have blue buff as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is any one else having a problem with the website? I keep trying to go to the main page for the us and it keeps saying website offline. Been like that for two days now.

Deleted
    I can go on it fine. Try clearing your cache/cookies etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can go on it fine. Try clearing your cache/cookies etc.
    >_> I thought I had but I didn't. Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    >_> I thought I had but I didn't. Thanks.
    No problem at all

Deleted
    I'm having problems with being online on LoL. I get "Session closed" like 2 min. after logging into lol. I have to get into a game within those 2 minutes or else i have to restart my LoL. Also have to relog to get into champ selection. And relog to get into loading screen which makes me only able to play with friends so they can tell me when queue pops and when we get into loading screen.
    Anyone ever had a similar problem? I need help!