Deleted
    http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=1337.jpg
    nice little game (on my smurf) and that end score is just awesome

Deleted
    Noticed Skarner was on sale.
    Had 489 RP.
    <3

Also: Don't you just love it when there's a badmouthed scrub at your team yelling at you for "failing" and saying stuff like "omg I cant carry this team" when he is solotop as Ire against Teemo and goes 1/5 with a single gank against her?
    Then he challenged me to a solomid after I said how bad he was.
    He ragequit at Champ select and ignored me
    </3

Quote Originally Posted by Farec View Post
    Poor Sona didn't even have half of your gold...

Skarners on sale , how is his mana after the change? Does he still go oom after one fight

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Skarners on sale , how is his mana after the change? Does he still go oom after one fight
    Yes, because spamming W is enough to oom him. It is a little better, though.

Summoner Spell Changes for season 2!
    flash/cv nerf, heal/cleanse buff, fortify/rally removed, promote retooled for Summoners Rift and addition of "surge", a kind of aura buff.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1446373

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Mistral; 2011-11-04 at 07:48 PM.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    flash/cv nerf, heal/cleanse buff, fortify/rally removed, promote retooled for Summoners Rift and addition of "surge", a kind of aura buff.

Thoughts?
    All supports are gonna run CV/surge now? well atleast i think these are some nice changes

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post

Thoughts?
    about time on the flash nerf. it was a freebie for stupid people that made stupid mistakes. you got grabbed by blitz? np flash away. you got ulted by gragas towards enemy team? np flash away. you overextended? np flash away. went to ward dragon and got caught? np flash to other side of dragon.

now people will actually pay for the mistakes they make. flash was just a free "get out of jail" card...it still will be, but not so much.

also concerned about ghost/cleanse on characters like yi/tryn/olaf...

mundo got a slight buff with cleanse also...still needs more personal work on him though

Good point, I hope they do something about Tryn ult, now you will need two exhausts just for him on your team...

I guess that's kind of true for a lot of melee ADs, though.

Deleted
    So now everyone will run Cleanse and Ghost/Exhaust?

Just had an incredible game with Lee Sin. Just pwnd everything. I was so impressed with myself I started to get numb over how amazed how good my brain just understood it all. I'm hoping to do it again lol.

28/11/18 with Swain and we lost the game. I just can't carry when the game goes so deep late with single target spells and being insta-killed by enemy akali (don't even had time to press zhonyas) and ofc my noob team where all of them ended with negative scores. More than half of my deaths are from late game when in all team fights enemy team just jumps on me, CC to death and proceed to kill my entire team while they run away. /sigh
    Last edited by HaruGlory; 2011-11-04 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by suttie View Post
    Now that sounds like fun. What runes/masteries do you use and what items do you start with?
    Been using this guide as a basis.

Unfortunately I don't have the runes it suggests - I'm running ArP Reds, Dodge Yellows and AS Blues. I'm also thinking of replacing Triforce with Frozen Mallet, since the main problem I face is people running away. Still start with Wriggles > Beserkers > Phantom, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

15+ Year Old Account
    So, Primal Udyr and Pharaoh Nidalee are going on sale. Now, I've said to myself that whenever Primal Udyr's skin would come on sale, I would buy Udyr with the skin. Pharaoh Nidalee is nice (and the coolest skin for Nidalee imo), but I don't play Nidalee that often anymore. So I actually wanted to buy Riven really badly, because she's so awesome and then buy the Redeemed skin for her. Now it takes a bit longer to get to her though.

DAMN YOU RIOT FOR TAKING MEH MONEYZ

Deleted
    I bought Udyr today and since I like him really much and Primal's the nicest skin: Riot take me moniz!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    So I actually wanted to buy Riven really badly, because she's so awesome and then buy the Redeemed skin for her. Now it takes a bit longer to get to her though.

DAMN YOU RIOT FOR TAKING MEH MONEYZ
    I would suggest you playing with Riven's basic skin, or then you'll look like tin-women or like you would be wearing a latex suit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    Nice drawing though.
    Not mine, got it from demacian comics
    Quote Originally Posted by Farec View Post
    too few champions kills for all that long game.. you were playing way too passive in general I guess
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    I would suggest you playing with Riven's basic skin, or then you'll look like tin-women or like you would be wearing a latex suit.
    Sounds kinky.

Actually, I think the Redeemed skin looks pretty good ingame. Riven's classic skin ingame looks pretty good too, though her splash art is shit. That glove is waaaaaay too big and I don't like the drawing style of it that much.

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Been using this guide as a basis.

Unfortunately I don't have the runes it suggests - I'm running ArP Reds, Dodge Yellows and AS Blues. I'm also thinking of replacing Triforce with Frozen Mallet, since the main problem I face is people running away. Still start with Wriggles > Beserkers > Phantom, however.
    I'm using the very same runes he suggested in this guide (it's the generic jungle page which works for about anyone ) but I prefer starting with cloth + 5 pots. That way you can clear your jungle in 3:45 without big problems (need a pull on bleu though). Advantage: The earlier you can clear your jungle, the earlier you can start pressuring the enemy with ganks/counterjunglin.

I haven't tried the suggested masteries yet due to me running with the standard 21/0/9 ad jungler masteries.

Gragas is on sale this week, so I picked him up. He's tons of fun, but it's like he's a damn curse for me. Lost the last 5 games I've done with him, my score has ended fine every game, but the rest of my teams have just been awful.