Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    ELO is supposed to be more like Elo. It's the name of the man who invented the system for Chess. "ELO" doesn't actually mean anything. It's nonsense phrasing because the system is not an acronym.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system
    Nice catch there, I knew it was used at chess, but didn't know it was the same name.
    All right, so that last test was seriously disappointing. Apparently, being civil isn't motivating you, so let's try it her way, all right, fatty? Adopted... fatty! Fatty, fatty no parents?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Tell me more! =)
    I am stupid and my friend says he does it at level 5, never mind my bullshit.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2012-01-13 at 01:54 PM.

Deleted
    Nearly 400 pages

Deleted
    *get page 400*

Damn this free week sucks, everyone instalocks Viktor in normal games and feeds, and ranked games are unplayable until ~11PM

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ranked games have just been completely idiotic lately. I have lost over 200 elo these last 7 days it is pretty sad. I am hating people more and more with each passing game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    *get page 400*

Damn this free week sucks, everyone instalocks Viktor in normal games and feeds, and ranked games are unplayable until ~11PM
    For me, nobody ever picks Viktor and for some reason Kog'maw gets banned a lot when I feel like playing him.
    I just feel like Viktor doesn't carry the nuke potential of most AP carries and not enough lane utility to warrant bringing as a support. Maybe I've just seen bad Viktors though, I don't know.

*get page 400*

I've noticed a high amount of Viktor hate and nobody having the guts to pick him because of that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I've noticed a high amount of Viktor hate and nobody having the guts to pick him because of that.
    He's really difficult to get a good game with.

I think the ONLY augment item to get w/ him is the movespeed one.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    He's really difficult to get a good game with.

I think the ONLY augment item to get w/ him is the movespeed one.
    I've tended towards the one that gives him more range on his W. That along with the CDR and mp5 gives him much better 1v1 laning potential - plus when someone comes a bit too close to poke you, you can punish them for it with a well placed slowing trap and a couple of free spell hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Qauren View Post
    I've tended towards the one that gives him more range on his W. That along with the CDR and mp5 gives him much better 1v1 laning potential - plus when someone comes a bit too close to poke you, you can punish them for it with a well placed slowing trap and a couple of free spell hits.
    Yep, that one seemed to be the best pick to me as well. More utility with decent damage output.

15+ Year Old Account
    Easy, killer, easy.

Sometimes people spike up, not knowing it until they're at the load screen.

Some people can't afford a new PC.

Keep playing, their ELO will eventually be so much lower than yours you won't get them.

edit: best post count, ever
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Easy, killer, easy.

Sometimes people spike up, not knowing it until they're at the load screen.

Some people can't afford a new PC.

Keep playing, their ELO will eventually be so much lower than yours you won't get them.

edit: best post count, ever
    Yup, this.

Also: Post count = your birthday? Or whats so great?

Been having a pretty bad streak the last few days, been losing mostly, even to the point where I just did a co-op vs AI game just to get my daily win in >_< Luckily today things finally seem to turn around, only played 2 games but won both.

What I really hate though, is people not wanting to admit that they're going to lose and refusing to surrender. One game, we had 1 kill vs 23 deaths, there was just no f'ing way we were going to win that and people just refused to surrender. Really pissed me off, wasted such a boatload of time on that for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Souma View Post
    What I really hate though, is people not wanting to admit that they're going to lose and refusing to surrender. One game, we had 1 kill vs 23 deaths, there was just no f'ing way we were going to win that and people just refused to surrender. Really pissed me off, wasted such a boatload of time on that for no reason.
    Sigh, I agree.

A friend and I duo queued last night to get 1st win bonus. We lost our jungler like 4 minutes into the match and top lane was getting pushed hard. Surrender vote was vetoed like 3 times. Dragging on a game for almost an hour the opposing team had won by 15 minutes into the match.

All our turrets save 2 were busted and it was just mindless PVP-in-river degeneration.

I know right?! Another game we went toe-to-toe with the opposition until the point where their master yi was just ganking us. I tried to surrender because seriously, the guy had died once, while he had over 20 kills and I don't know how many assists. He was geared out of his ass and we just didn't have the burst to take him down quick enough. Unfortunately my team decided to drag it out for another 20 min or so, until they finally destroyed our base.

In the end we were just being farmed, which is kind of lame btw, cause it doesn't really give you any rewards, does it? Guess they were just enjoying themselves too much.

Deleted
    Okay, My new motto for soloque jungle:
    FUCK ALL THE LANES
    I will not gank once unless the lanes are really asking to be one shot.
    I've been unable to carry 3 games cause my team has been whining that I dont gank enough, which in turn means I cannot farm enough, which means I get blamed at the 40 minute mark when I've given top, mid and bot 2 kills each but they've died 5 times to their jungler cause they are so horrible.

Solo tops are usually awful in solo queues.

Also: http://youtu.be/8ccyaJf11-M

Deleted
    Solo tops are usually awful in solo queues.

Also: http://youtu.be/8ccyaJf11-M
    Pretty much yeh.
    And I don't understand all the hate I've been getting in games when I pick Xin Zhao :C
    He is simply awesome, yet people say he does no damage (yup, 75 AD to 3 hits with your Q and 1.2 AS with no AS items at 9 is bad yo)

Pretty much yeh.
    And I don't understand all the hate I've been getting in games when I pick Xin Zhao :C
    He is simply awesome, yet people say he does no damage (yup, 75 AD to 3 hits with your Q and 1.2 AS with no AS items at 9 is bad yo)
    I don't quite get it either. I commented early in the thread how a lot of the theorycraft in LoL seems to be mostly BS out of serious competitive play. Many champs seems to be tagged negatively due to some perceived nerf or weakness that is simply overblown in most cases.

Xin is pretty fun and effective.

Deleted
    Xin is pretty fun and effective.
    Yeah, at lvl 6 your Ult does like 150 + 15% of targets current hp, your Q gives like +40 AD and knocks up, and you have like 1 AS with the right runes. Oh and you have an god damn charge.

I have like literally globalled mid so many times unless its something super tanky

(and Xin + GP bot is lulzy, you cannot die and if GP crits its an 100% certain kill)