Thought Id share this:

Was a fun game let me tell you.

Evelynn on my team is instadodge for me in normals... 5 minutes of waiting or doing some meaningful > 30 frustrating minutes of trying to carry the team and failing.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    Evelynn on my team is instadodge for me in normals... 5 minutes of waiting or doing some meaningful > 30 frustrating minutes of trying to carry the team and failing.
    the problem about stealthers like twitch or evelynn is how hard it can be to balance them. Make them too strong dmg wise, people in normal unranked will get raped to no end because they fail to get pink wards and oracle to counter them. And since the majority is playing unranked the whine and Q_Q will force nerfs.
    In ranked people easily feed on Evelynn, simply because they arent strong enough, and too easily countered.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Finally had a good game again. Playing at gfs = lots of connecting issues atm, trying to resolve it with lol support since im out of ideas. Anyway, started toplane yorick vs lvl3 akali and sona, vayne had it till i finally managed to enter. Proceeded to farm up and got killed once on lvl3 by mid. After that i got easy kill on akali on 6 and proceeded to zone them since they had no jungler. Kudos to our mumu who listened to my cry for babysit till i hit 6 iso qq omg u bad no connect noob etc. After that i could pretty much dive and kill likeayorick. Felt good after such a bad streak where i was outplayed AND put with whiny also-bads. Im actually asking for unskilled player reports, i have no business playing Against 1500 wins with my 145.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried Fizz out today and let me tell you something, I love that little dude. Is he actually good though compared to other characters, wasn't to sure since I started a new account and no masteries plus I was playing with a friend who was lv 30.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I tried Fizz out today and let me tell you something, I love that little dude. Is he actually good though compared to other characters, wasn't to sure since I started a new account and no masteries plus I was playing with a friend who was lv 30.
    Fizz players are either feeders or carries .. There is no in between.

Deleted
    I got a question about Riven - is she good pick in ranked or not?

Riven is one of the best picks in ranked. Super strong early game, strong mid game, super strong late game.

Fizz can be played in ranked if you have a jungler who can give you an early edge. His laning is very weak and if you have no jungler help you will most likely lose the lane. If, however, you can get a gank and you hit lvl 6 before your opponent you will snowball ultra-hard.
    Signature by Tacy :]

'sup guys.
    I'm not gonna brag or anything, especially since this is just a low-level Beginner bot game, but still, I'm kinda proud of this:

AWWWWWWW YEAH! PENTAKILL! Feels good, man.

(Tried to screenshot the actual text in-game, but was kinda pre-occupied nuking their base.)

Nice, I was so close to 2 pentakills in bot games today, but once the last kill was too late, was too much time between the kills, and the other time Ashe just took the kill from me Not that it's all that hard to get kills in botgames, but it's still nice to get pentakills there :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelius View Post
    Fizz players are either feeders or carries .. There is no in between.
    so true. i can't really decide at what side i am tough xD

Quote Originally Posted by Souma View Post
    Nice, I was so close to 2 pentakills in bot games today, but once the last kill was too late, was too much time between the kills, and the other time Ashe just took the kill from me Not that it's all that hard to get kills in botgames, but it's still nice to get pentakills there :P
    Auch, that's a shame. But indeed, pentakills are awesome, no matter where you get them. :P

Deleted
    Hello, there! Long time no see! After many months of not playing the League and just watching streams I wanted to pick the game up again. Aside from the occasional bot game for daily IP reward I hadn't played against players for two or so months. Needless to say I was a little scared to queue thinking I'd get flamed. I went with the safe choise and went blind pick to get back into things. I will now admit I played horribly and there's no way around it. I let my team know in advance I was really rusty and that this would probably not go well and mostly they accepted my failures without too much rage.

So I gained some confidence and went back into my trusty support role and queued draft pick. During the next half a dozen games I noticed how watching the tournaments and streams had managed to teach me about counterpicking, warding, map awareness, juking and baiting. I was quite surprised actually. Of course I'm no pro by all means but stealing dragon alone as Sona from soloing fed Irelia with ult + Q + power chord and getting away with it felt really awesomesauce. However, I also got reminded why this game got exceedingly frustrating at points and here are few of those stories.

Game 1: Janna/Ashe vs. Cait/Alistar

This went really bad from the getgo. Ashe goes too close to the brush and gets Q'd by Alistar, poked by Caitlyn, steps on a trap, forces me to burn heal, but we manage to get away. Ashe continues to stick around at ~10-20% hp for the next few minutes literally begging the jungler to come gank bot. This whole time both of the enemy were literally at our tower and trying to poke Ashe to death. Riven the jungler did bother to come halfway river, said "warded" and never came toward bot again. Ever. This momentarily makes Cait and Alistar back off a bit, which for some reason is the green light for Ashe (still at less than quarter health) to extend a bit. Caitlyn Q and some AA later she's barely alive with less than tenth of her HP, so she backs off starting to run towards the tower AND STEPS ON A TRAP! I nearly got a heart attack, but managed to save her with flash and E and cockblock Caitlyn's ult. Yay! The rest of the game snowballed with only Sion coming twice bot to get two kills with Ashe missing her ult both times. The second time the target was stunned by Sion. I managed to make a couple big plays with Flash + Ult and QW kiting and baiting, but we lost. No biggie, so I queue up again!

Game 2: Katarina/Sona vs. Kog'Maw/Soraka

Yes, I was paired with Katarina. I thought this is going to be awful, but the early game proved me wrong. Kind of. Kog was super scared of my Q+pass+AA harrass esp with Katarina poking alongside a couple of times. With my early wards the jungle Fiddle was quickly demotivated to gank our lane so we were controlling the lane. Kog and Soraka were zoned hardcore and falling behind in exp and cs - or that's what I thought. Once I recalled I realized Katarina had less CS than Kog. Meanwhile GP top was feeding Irelia in total three kills top, but Kennen and Udyr managed to kill Anivia mid a few times. The game looked like it could go either way until we managed to catch Soraka and kill her. At this point Wriggles GP, Kennen, me and Katarina were mid and Irelia was shown to be top and pushing to the tower. I say "drake" and ping(spam) it, but nobody except Katarina gives shit (and Kennen eventually). So GP runs top instead of draking even with me politely pointing out that drake is more valuable than a single tower, especially when GP would be unable to defend it anyway due to Irelia being so far ahead. Top tower falls, Irelia kills GP, they take dragon and kill two of us. Great. That was pretty much the ending point for that game.

Game 3: Vladimir vs. Xerath

So I queued up after two victories since game 2 and get into picks and bans. I state that as last pick I would like the support role. It appeared the rest of them were premade, so even after me warning that I can only play supports well I was forced to go mid. I picked Vladimir so I could have easier time farming and good sustain and he was the only AP champion I played a bit more in the past. Game starts with enemy bot AD disconnected until so that he misses first wave or so. We're off to an advantageous start for sure, and with the four man premade around me I felt positive about the game and I was hoping I didn't have to do any hard carrying. The hoping turned out to be in vein, but even the better players of the Leage would not be able to carry that game... In the end stats I was 2/0/1 with 145ish CS (a little over 20 minute game). Killed bot AD and support once and assisted Xerath's kill in their jungle. So how did the rest of my team do?

Riven (top) - 1/4/0 - 98 cs
    Xin (jungle) - 1/4/2 - 88 cs
    Sona (support) - 0/6/1 - 6 cs
    Vayne (bot) - 1/7/3 - 56 cs

Enemy MF and Corki both had nine kills each and +150 CS. Fun times. Oh, and Xin blamed me for bot lane's failure asking me why I didn't gank. (Although I did gank it twice. Once where after a tower dive MF was low on health and she and Soraka were running back to their tower. Picked off low health MF with ease and started chasing Soraka. At this point Vayne has come back from earlier death and ghosts to catch Soraka. She manages to hit Soraka couple of times and we chase her and Xerath who joins her back to their towers. Considering we were 3v2 with Soraka almost dead I go for the dive. In the end Soraka escapes with a sliver of health, as do I, after Vayne turned around and bailed out. Coolios). I politely told to him and his broken caps lock that it's not feasible for me to gank bot when I got constant pressure on my lane (and absolutely 0 ganks from Xin while I managed to escape two myself. In one of which both Xerath and Wu Kong blow their ults and I manage to get away). In the end I didn't feel anger. I was just in disbelief and amazed, and I couldn't help but laugh at the end score.

Oh, the League, I hate and love you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haldurion View Post
    Oh, the League, I hate and love you.
    Yup. But telling all these horror stories is worth the fun though.

And what's with the idea of surrendering at the 20 minute mark? Had a game where the enemy Ahri went 0/3/0 and their team was yelling to report that player for feeding. I could be wrong, but I don't think that game would be out of hand enough to the point where they'll lose no matter what they do. Or am I wrong?

At the same time, I was playing Trist and finished 0/2/1, and yet my teammates didn't yell at me for feeding. And yes, those 2 deaths were my own fault.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-02-29 at 02:37 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Had one of those games yesterday as well. Koggiewoggie (<3 couldn't resist not buying him again) and Janna vs Trist & Janna. So we had me, crappy early game, strong mid/endgame and Trist, strong early game, crappy midgame and strong endgame.

My team was lovely. We enter and Xerath autolocks "MID", then the premade guys say "MID" and lock Morde. Other guy picks Kennen and the bickering starts. In the end, we have no jungler and Kennen/Xerath top facing Riven. They had a Warw jungle. Just in time for the minions they figured this lane comp out because they were all "FINE WE'LL 3 MID" like the adults they were. To make my lane even better, Warw made a level 2 gank attempt making me burn flash and heal. This forced me back with low hp making me unable to farm up proper and Trist zoning for the most part. Eventually our tower gets very low (I asked mid to help 3 times already, politely) and gets pushed also resulting in me dying (rocket jump flash ulti ignite, all the goods). So Trist has ~30 cs more and a kill. 10 Minutes later I see him farming bot alone, I decide to go in and kill him easy with >50% hp left (Trist midgame REALLY blows). From hereon I turned carry since I finished madreds and a zeal, simply shredding through all their high hp's like cake. Janna saves my ass on multiple occasions since they did really love me and Kennen did 0 damage and ALWAYS ultied 1 person (who still got away most of hte time). Eventually we manage to win, but that was so far from a teamgame it hurts. But I love mah kog.

The gods of this game just despise me. Bought Morg a few days ago, before she was free. I win 10 games in a row with her, including a few games in edge wise as other people where I was unable to play her because someone else wanted mid.

Now, I have lost 250 Elo and I have lost 13 games in a row. 13. Games. In. A. Row. Fuck that noise. It's been everything from my occasional derps of going into a fight without checking to see that my team actually follows me in (I mean like, beautiful flash-ult-hourglass as Morgana, stun the whole team kind of beautiful), to our Skarner fail ganking then just taking my creep wave, several times. Our bot lane not warding and feeding GP to where he is critting me for 750 before we can even surrender. An AP Amumu snowballing so hard from teamfights that he can take on our team, while I am the only person on our team who buys early MR because I realize he is hitting hard. My personal favorite is the AP Yi that insta-locks in a rank game without saying anything at all beforehand, then takes a large majority of the cs from our ranged carry, we then have no AD to do anything (I was Yorick this game so if I ult myself I get kited, and our ranged does no damage at all). I would be tunneled down, then kited as a ghost, while they build nothing but MR so our moderately farmed/fed mid (don't remember who it was) now does no damage either.

I don't understand how you are at almost 1500 Elo and you don't understand that you should let the ranged get as much cs as possible in lane, the jungler does not take your cs in your lane, you need to ward, and you should be glued to the tank/initiator the second lane phase ends. I'll admit, MAYBE two or three games were more of my fault than anyone else on the team, but what I did wasn't bad enough for a decently competent team to over-come.

/rage off. I'm getting a snack now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Since when did they made it so you can disconnect from a game without penalty if your team's surrender vote fails? Because I heard from someone in a game that you can do that, similar to DotA2. Or was that person just BSing about that?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely BS-ing you in the hopes you'd take a leaver penalty.

Deleted
    How do you handle Olaf these days? Whenever I saw him the last few weeks he's always turned into an unstoppable juggernaught going in 3v1 to get a triple then walk away like np.

10+ Year Old Account
    Murder him before he gets to that state.