Deleted
    Nunu, opinion? I have been playing him for a few games and jungler at level 30 with friends and I like it but my friends don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brilliant support. Less awesome as jungler.

Deleted
    Annoying E also.

Only snare in the game more infuriating than Nunu's Ice Blast is Nasus' Wither.

Deleted
    He is a terrible AP imo, but he can make for a good support/tanky. His ultimate puts fear in people even if it doesn't do jack shit as bruiser But Nunu is awesome if you have a hypercarry like Kog or Vayne.

Nasus' Wither.
    This right here is possibly the most underestimated ability in the game, its retardedly powerful. Enemy AD carry fed? Np just wither and watch their attack speed drop to once every 3 seconds. Tryndamere wrecking your team? Np just wither and watch him crawl around while you SS his face for 4 million damage.

Its shocking how much people understimate those kinda abilities. I had a Nasus game vs a nearly full AD team once, my team got smashed so hard early game, but I built armour, got my team grouped up, walked into fights throwing wither around and basically god-moded the enemy team. Nasus is funny as hell late game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Brilliant support. Less awesome as jungler.
    I ended up building Nunu with Frozen Heart, Rod of Ages, "boots", Guardian Angel, Shurelya's and Force of nature, is that a normal Nunu thing?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quosk1867 View Post
    I ended up building Nunu with Frozen Heart, Rod of Ages, "boots", Guardian Angel, Shurelya's and Force of nature, is that a normal Nunu thing?
    I almost always play support Nunu in my teams ranked games now.

I do the following:

Faerie charm, pots, wards to start

Build philo stone, boots 1, HoG, Kage's pick

Now I have 3 sources of GP/5...I can buy all the wards I need.

Next I grab an Aegis...its just such a good item for the money.

Upgrade boots to merc treads or Tabi depending on who is starting to snowball and their amount of CC.

Next is turning philo stone into Shurelyas (try to time it for when the team starts grouping for 5 v 5 engages)

After that the HoG becomes the Locket.

Game is usually over by then...

Boots
    Aegis
    Shurelyas
    Locket

WARDS, WARDS, WARDS...I'm also the one getting Oracles too. I literally play the whole game following the AD carry. He is never without Blood Boil for engages.

You do not need any AP items at all. Your E is stricly for the slow, and your ulti is used as nothing more than a chaos generator. It won't do crap for damage, but opponents tend to crap themselves when they see it. I use it to peel people off the AD carry. The Kage's Pick is there only for GP/5 after the Shurelyas and Locket get made so I can keep buying wards like a boss.

I run Exhaust / CV and my AD goes Flash / Heal. We've lost our lane once in our last 15+ games.

Enjoy dominating bottom lane.
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2012-04-23 at 04:26 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, no.

Quote Originally Posted by quosk1867 View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Faerie charm, pots, wards to start

Build philo stone, boots 1, HoG, Kage's pick

Now I have 3 sources of GP/5...I can buy all the wards I need.

Next I grab an Aegis...its just such a good item for the money.

Upgrade boots to merc treads or Tabi depending on who is starting to snowball and their amount of CC.

Next is turning philo stone into Shurelyas (try to time it for when the team starts grouping for 5 v 5 engages)

After that the HoG becomes the Locket.

Game is usually over by then...

Boots
    Aegis
    Shurelyas
    Locket

WARDS, WARDS, WARDS...I'm also the one getting Oracles too. I literally play the whole game following the AD carry. He is never without Blood Boil for engages.
    I build him exactly the same way (as with most of my supports), sometimes I skip the Kage's and turn the HoG into a Randiuns if I end up needing to be abit more tanky but thats just situational.

On a side note, I'd only seen the Nunu Bot skin once before (at 500+ normal wins) and decided to buy it the other day, played 3 games and ended up against 2 different nunu's with the skin.. ruined my special snowflake feeling .
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    This right here is possibly the most underestimated ability in the game, its retardedly powerful. Enemy AD carry fed? Np just wither and watch their attack speed drop to once every 3 seconds. Tryndamere wrecking your team? Np just wither and watch him crawl around while you SS his face for 4 million damage.

Its shocking how much people understimate those kinda abilities. I had a Nasus game vs a nearly full AD team once, my team got smashed so hard early game, but I built armour, got my team grouped up, walked into fights throwing wither around and basically god-moded the enemy team. Nasus is funny as hell late game.
    Nasus is so awesome, it´s such a shame he gets countered by so many of the popular picks nowadays.

Why is everyone who mains an underused/underpowered champion SO against buffs? O_O Everyday on the forums or wiki some one says something like...

"Eve, Karma, Heimer, etc. could use a buff. Here are my ideas..."

Several people say...

"Hey I MAIN that champ! They are FINE as is!" (Even though the champ clearly has room for improvement.)

Its just so weird to me because in any other game the majority of people would be happy and glad to have their main buffed. But for some reason there's a bigger amount of of people against those kinds of changes. Is it because they enjoy being one of the only people who use their champ? Is it because people are afraid of change? Its just so strange!

Hey ladies and ladymen in the US, would it be possible to inform us on the new free champions and possible discounts for this week, or have they not arrived yet?

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Has anyone else noticed that the "boom" sound at the end of champ select just as it loads up the game is louder than it used to be since the patch?

I swear it is, it almost gives me a heart attack every freaking time...

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Only snare in the game more infuriating than Nunu's Ice Blast is Nasus' Wither.
    Now that you mention it I hate it even more. :C
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would making a 3/5 man Ranked team solely for the purpose of feeding the enemy team and intentionally losing be a bannable offense?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Would making a 3/5 man Ranked team solely for the purpose of feeding the enemy team and intentionally losing be a bannable offense?
    Yes and you're a huge asshole if you were seriously considering it.

Deleted
    Graves
    Nunu
    Ryze
    Rammus
    Maokai
    Sion
    Shaco
    Soraka
    Ahri
    Corki

new rotation

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at all the heroes I have or don't give a shit about!

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Graves
    Nunu
    Ryze
    Rammus
    Maokai
    Sion
    Shaco
    Soraka
    Ahri
    Corki

new rotation
    Good week for me. I haven't taken the time to try Maokai and Rammus since I learned that not all champions like attack speed. (Sad I know)
    Last edited by doot; 2012-04-23 at 09:24 PM.