Not that anyone really cares, but after 5 very terrible games, I uninstalled after a year of playing. People are just some of the worse people I have ever dealt with and I work in pizza delivery.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    Not that anyone really cares, but after 5 very terrible games, I uninstalled after a year of playing. People are just some of the worse people I have ever dealt with and I work in pizza delivery.
    Honestly I just do not let people bother me most of the time, and if i play bad(which happens to everyone) I tell them look at my record and just do my best to win the game. People will always be terrible as people and as players, but i try and not let that bother me.

No, it wasn't bad play, it was people being just terrible people in general. Or having no clue how to help out their solo top while jungling, then getting mad when they can't actually kill anyone because the solo top is dead because they had no support from the jungler who could have helped out. I may not be the best of players, but I know my solo top Teemo pretty well, but people... Is it really that hard to pretend that you aren't just a waste of server space? But I never really let it bother me until tonight for some reason where game after game was just awful team play.

EDIT: I figured I could still do this,

NA Fenlnir
    -Teemo
    -Annie
    -Nidalee
    Last edited by Fenlnir; 2012-05-04 at 05:42 AM.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Oi oi. "NSBShowtek"

-Ashe
    -Miss Fortune
    -Udyr

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I was expecting our Skarner to pick a support. I took ignite because I was planning on going top, and I couldn't think of anything more useful.
    Exhaust, CV, Heal, Teleport ... ? :P

Deleted
    If I see 3 ignites and no exhaust I generally pick exhaust no matter what I play, though I cringe if I'm mid. Its too strong if you are facing something like Trynd, plus its real good against AD carries in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Exhaust shuts down Swain even more than Ignite does. Same goes for AD Sion, really. (And a few other similar cases.)

Deleted
    Ignite totes helps you dominate lane and get those first kills. I doubt anyone really thinks of anything beyond that, including the healing reduction. Certainly not about balance or teamfights.

Well bottom lane should ideally have Ignite+Exhuast between them, Exhaust is huge on the movement reduction too, if you're jungler has no need for flash or ghost then he should run Exhaust as well. Also on the support summoners, you can run Heal instead of flash if you dont wanna run away very much I know for example Janna's dont normally run flash anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Well bottom lane should ideally have Ignite+Exhuast between them, Exhaust is huge on the movement reduction too, if you're jungler has no need for flash or ghost then he should run Exhaust as well. Also on the support summoners, you can run Heal instead of flash if you dont wanna run away very much I know for example Janna's dont normally run flash anymore.
    I want at least 1 heal on the botlane, if only for baits/tower dives. I like an Exhaust to win some trades/kill attempts, but I never take ignite botlane. For junglers, only a few fast ones could get away with running exh/smite, but I value being able to flash over walls greatly when counterjungling. I generally run exh/smite on Lee, Mundo and Shaco.

As for Janna, yes, she can get away with exh/cv. Reckon Ali could too, but flash stomp + headbut into friendlies too strong. Soraka or Sona will get roflstomped without the extra escape, plus flash ulti is nice too.

15+ Year Old Account
    I always take Exhaust / CV playing support in "srs bsns" games (duo Q ranked or organized 5 v 5). My AD carry always has flash / heal.

Granted, those games are 95% Nunu.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Solo queue blind pick makes me a sad panda. I dunno why I get the urge to jump into them anymore. I thought I'd brush up on my solo top Rene, managing to go 5/0 2v1 top against Mundo/Sion with help from our Trundle jungler, only to end the game 5/6 because we had a support Fiddle and AD Annie bot feed their faces off. If I didn't know any better I'd swear I got trolled that game. Added to the fact that this "support" Fiddlesticks raged at me because the whole enemy team tower dove both him and Annie at mid tower while I was getting dragon and I didn't go mid to "help" (ie feed them 3 kills instead of 2, when they should have recognized the impending tower dive and retreated).

Ugh.

Fuck yea....

Question for you guys. Do you consider normal games the place to test things like ap soraka mid, ap carrys jungle etc? Just had a game with a soraka in bot with sivir, stealing alot of sivirs farm, barely supporting feeding like crazy and basicly ruining bot for sivir and feeding their urgot and taric making the game very hard for us.
    She claimed its ok to test fucked up things like that because its normal and doesn't matter. I told her to go test out new things she didnt know if worked in bot games. She said she wouldn't because bots are retarded and only for new people... She killstealed a few kills from carries and claimed its because she was ap.

What do you think? Ok to ruin normal games because you want to try a new weirdo build for fun or should you go bot games to see if its even possible?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post

Fuck yea....

Question for you guys. Do you consider normal games the place to test things like ap soraka mid, ap carrys jungle etc? Just had a game with a soraka in bot with sivir, stealing alot of sivirs farm, barely supporting feeding like crazy and basicly ruining bot for sivir and feeding their urgot and taric making the game very hard for us.
    She claimed its ok to test fucked up things like that because its normal and doesn't matter. I told her to go test out new things she didnt know if worked in bot games. She said she wouldn't because bots are retarded and only for new people... She killstealed a few kills from carries and claimed its because she was ap.

What do you think? Ok to ruin normal games because you want to try a new weirdo build for fun or should you go bot games to see if its even possible?
    Definitely not, I play normal all the time and I just want to win. Sure you can try things, but first play them in a botgame so you at least have SOME idea of what you are doing.

Imo Normal Blind pick it's okay to do wierd stuff seeing as the meta usually isn't followed as much as in draft queue.

Usually if I got new champions or wanna try out stuff I do it in bot game, if it works good I try blind pick and if it works there for atleast 3 games then maybe in draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Definitely not, I play normal all the time and I just want to win. Sure you can try things, but first play them in a botgame so you at least have SOME idea of what you are doing.
    yea thats what i think. Im not doing ranked because i dont like the hassle of playing hundreds of games to get out of elo hell and its just so annoying to spend 5-10 minutes even getting to loading screen. People instant lock their fav champ and role and someone wanted that "LEAVE QUEUE!" etc.... Rather just a normal game.

---------- Post added 2012-05-05 at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xorious View Post
    Imo Normal Blind pick it's okay to do wierd stuff seeing as the meta usually isn't followed as much as in draft queue.

Usually if I got new champions or wanna try out stuff I do it in bot game, if it works good I try blind pick and if it works there for atleast 3 games then maybe in draft.
    I agree that meta isnt followed and imo shouldn't have to be followed completely, but atleast know wtf you're doing, right?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal Blind: Do whatever the fuck you want really. No one is observing the other team abiding to the meta. It's literally blind.
    Draft: Try to make picks that at least give you a decent chance of success.

I never try shit out in bot games. Doesn't prepare me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Normal Blind: Do whatever the fuck you want really. No one is observing the other team abiding to the meta. It's literally blind.
    Draft: Try to make picks that at least give you a decent chance of success.

I never try shit out in bot games. Doesn't prepare me at all.
    I usually do it for champions I just bought, learning what the spells do, their ranges, how much damage they approximately do to a target, any funny tricks you can pull off etc. Just one game tho, to check the abilities, then to normals ^^

I don't mind people testing things out in normal games, but they can at least be logical about it.

You want AP Soraka? Take top or mid for the solo farm. Don't take a support lane and cockblock your AD carry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

I mostly use bot games to try out new characters, or new sides of one.

Wouldn't do that shit in PvP games, ending up losing the game for my team.