Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    I'm surprised to see TF in the last tier for treeline. His ulti just seems like it could be super powerful on that map.
    Yeah, to be fair I can see where they're coming from though.
    His ult just isn't that great though, 2-3 wards are more than enough to cover the entire map, and i've found once to game passes 20 minutes, most teams just stick together, making the reveal kind of useless.
    I've never met a single good TF player, they just dont seem to be able to put out the damage/use their attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    His ult just isn't that great though, 2-3 wards are more than enough to cover the entire map, and i've found once to game passes 20 minutes, most teams just stick together, making the reveal kind of useless.
    I've never met a single good TF player, they just dont seem to be able to put out the damage/use their attacks.
    I might not play enough Treeline to have noticed, I just thought he would be pretty kick ass since he has pretty decent control on his Pick a Card and map control with his ulti. God Tier looks to be full of super bruisers as well. There's also a lack of Jayce from what I can see on that list. He seems well rounded enough to be a beast on TT.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

I might not play enough Treeline to have noticed, I just thought he would be pretty kick ass since he has pretty decent control on his Pick a Card and map control with his ulti. God Tier looks to be full of super bruisers as well. There's also a lack of Jayce from what I can see on that list. He seems well rounded enough to be a beast on TT.
    Jayce is in t1 under ad bruiser.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no map control to be had when the map is that small. That's why Teleport (the SS) is completely useless as well.

And don't jungle in TT unless you are lvl 30 with full runes + masteries + one of the right champions. Even then, be very careful. The random spawns can screw you over hard as some camps are brutal at level 1 and next to impossible to kill except for very few junglers. Before you go in, try it in a custom game. Otherwise you will seriously put your team behind.

Even so, I'd suggest running Smite, as it can be of considerable value in securing Dragon buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I forgot to mention that, thanks axe :P
    Jungling is highly dependent on runes/masteries to give you the survivability. If you try jungling <level 20(Tier 2 runes unlock here) you will have a very hard time, and spend more time in your fountain regaining hp, rather than killing creeps.

Practising vs AI will help you learn your character abilities/your limitations, and when to push or fall back, however that's all it's worth, they don't act like players at all, so bare that in mind.

One thing about 3v3 as well to take into consideration, is the fact that sadly, you will rarely have a game that goes "all the way".
    I would say out of the 80 games or so i've played so far, only maybe 10 have actually ended via the nexus being destroyed. And only one has gone on to "late game"(40+ minutes). Most people are impatient/IP Whores and will just surrender if they're not winning at 15 minutes.(when you can actually surrender in 3v3).
    So basically: if you're picking a champion, make sure they have amazing early/mid game and can do well with an incomplete item build, because it's rare that you will manage to make it to late game/get a full item build out.

They really should change it so that you can only surrender if you're a team member down.
    I will keep this all in mind. Depending on who is free tomorrow hopefully I will find someone who is closer to my playstyle so I can do 3v3 and not be flamed for using Soraka :P
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

So I've been messing around with different AD carries lately since i only have two that i'm halfway decent with (Ezreal and Sivir). I really enjoy Ms Fortune and Draven but I'm told that those two aren't really good picks in ranked due to them falling off late game. I hope its not true because they are both extremely fun to play.
    Last edited by Darkstatic; 2012-08-20 at 04:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstatic View Post
    So I've been messing around with different AD carries lately since i only have two that i'm halfway decent with (Ezreal and Sivir). I really enjoy Ms Fortune and Draven but I'm told that those two aren't really good picks in ranked due to them falling off late game. I hope its not true because they are both extremely fun to play.
    MF definitely falls off and needs some love in that department.

Draven does too to a lesser extent since you can't actively catch his Axes in a teamfight, but his ult still hits like a truck and his MS/AS steroid is great since it can have 100% uptime. I have a friend who uses Draven all the time. I do to from time to time because he is really fun to play.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-08-20 at 05:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing ranked a lot... Mostly jungle because that's where I excel or feel I have more control over in a game and I have to say I brought myself up to 1024 ELO so far by just consistently playing one role I'm relatively good at and champions within that role. I'm starting though to have a problem, I haven't been playing many skill shot champions lately and when I do I've been starting to fuck up on the skill shots and it's really starting to annoy me.

Also lots of people think mundo is a great jungler but his ganks are really hard to get working. Why jungle with him?
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    Jayce is in t1 under ad bruiser.
    Yeah, I noticed that like while I was scrolling down on the thread page. and @Duilliath, do you think the more global type champs fall off on TT due to its size, or is that irrelevant?
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Deleted
    Other than myself i havent really seen any good either... But once when i started to pick him up i was against a legendary skin TF and i got stomped so hard.. Man he was sick... Ap TF is pretty good and he is used in pro play aswell... Not to mention he is Alex Ich's favorite champ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Summoners Rift? TF terror. Bypass wards to gank any lane with a 2 second high uptime stun? Good damage and easy waveclear. Taking wraiths easy also.

Twisted Treeline? Too squishy and weak, map too small to really make the Ulti amazing.

Deleted
    Have you seen new splash arts? I hope they are ONLY for asian version. I don't want them , they look ugly :X I plan to buy Secret Agent MF and current splash is much better!

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/08...ends.html#more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    There is no map control to be had when the map is that small. That's why Teleport (the SS) is completely useless as well.
    I disagree, I think warding is super important in 3vs3. I feel that most games I win are due to jungle control, and the ones I lose are when I don't have jungle control. Might be just me though ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    I disagree, I think warding is super important in 3vs3. I feel that most games I win are due to jungle control, and the ones I lose are when I don't have jungle control. Might be just me though ^^
    Did a bunch of 3v3 ranked at one point... YOU MUST HAVE THE RED BUFF WARDED!!! I mean everyone goes through that area so it's really a must. I personally like to get out to the bush in bot lane fast and put a ward in there so that I can see the enemy early game. Wards are super important due to all ganks usually happen through that mid section where red buff is.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Have you seen new splash arts? I hope they are ONLY for asian version. I don't want them , they look ugly :X I plan to buy Secret Agent MF and current splash is much better!

You don't like all of them? I thought the Xin Zhao arts/Caitlyn arts looked pretty nice (D: safari caitlyn splash)
    That new piltover customs blitzcrank one, pax sivir and the second J4 one look kinda stupid though, you can have that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post

No Anivia splash art, why riot why?

People jungle mundo (few posts back) because he is incredibly OP if the game lasts more then 25 minutes and you are allowed to farm your jungle. Once you get a couple of items on him + ult, literally you will never die. Just, you need to have a team that can stall while you farm and not need ganks.

Oddone did an interview about a week back, asked why he didn't play Mundo as much anymore

He replied with something of the sort- Mundo becomes unkillable while still doing damage if you are allowed to farm. However the current meta in tournies requires more of a support/cc jungle that can gank often due to early pressure

10+ Year Old Account
    Just throwing this out there; Trist is super fun and I love her.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I noticed that like while I was scrolling down on the thread page. and @Duilliath, do you think the more global type champs fall off on TT due to its size, or is that irrelevant?
    Shen is still strong. Pantheon can still do well. But that's not because of their ult. It's just that teleporting isn't that useful there.

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Please note I was specifically talking about those Ults and Teleport. Warding is even more important in TT than in SR, especially with a gank being only 2 seconds away.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    Just throwing this out there; Trist is super fun and I love her.
    Why, yes. Yes, she is.

I'm getting sick of people who say easy at the end of matches. Yes, it was easy, that's why we surrendered at 20 minutes. No need to be a dick about it.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo