10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenshadows View Post
    Agreed maelle why i quite shortly after hitting 30 now i know why elo hell is there for so many
    Repeat after me: there is no Elo hell.

There is no Elo hell. It's as bad as you make it yourself.

Go play a champ that can carry, hope your lanes aren't feeding too much and voila.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Apropos of nothing much, does anyone know the current state of the 3v3 metagame? Do teams run a jungler (the jungle on TT is far harder than on SR, and there's no blue buff to sustain mana dependant junglers), or just 2 in one lane?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Counselwolf View Post
    Apropos of nothing much, does anyone know the current state of the 3v3 metagame? Do teams run a jungler (the jungle on TT is far harder than on SR, and there's no blue buff to sustain mana dependant junglers), or just 2 in one lane?
    There is no 3v3 metagame. Pick bruisers and win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Counselwolf View Post
    Higher Elo tend to run junglers. There's too much wasted gold/exp running around otherwise. Tanky AP bot, Tanky AD top, one of the very very rare junglers that can survive the TT jungle as dedicated jungler. Otherwise, make sure they can handle a 2v1 lane. Some people still go 2 bot (which is stupid), others are smarter and go 2 top.

Reason for 2 top is largely the same as 2 bot in SR: Dragon is close to top lane and very important. Often, with 2 top laners, one will spend a large time roaming in the jungle, if he's not a dedicated jungler.

gotta love riot now second day were euw is fucked
    hope we get atleast free win boost
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

15+ Year Old Account
    I stopped playing normal games by myself because I don't like dealing with most of the attitudes seen there so I play either bot or ARAMS. Typically these are either silent or fairly enjoyable games. However, I just finished a game with some guy who decided that whole game long they were going to shit talk about myself and annie. Not sure what his problem was but by far the worst person I've encountered period. *sigh* shitty week rolling into a shitty weekend! awesome.

Deleted
    Tfw the season is about to end, every single friend of yours is over 1400 elo, but you've dropped around 350 elo and won't even get silver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Tfw the season is about to end, every single friend of yours is over 1400 elo, but you've dropped around 350 elo and won't even get silver.
    That means it's time to duo Q. And or get back to where you were.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I stopped playing normal games by myself because I don't like dealing with most of the attitudes seen there so I play either bot or ARAMS. Typically these are either silent or fairly enjoyable games. However, I just finished a game with some guy who decided that whole game long they were going to shit talk about myself and annie. Not sure what his problem was but by far the worst person I've encountered period. *sigh* shitty week rolling into a shitty weekend! awesome.
    I usually play more bot games for this reason. But unless someone is really really bad, a few decent people can win against the int bots. I just mute those kind of people the first time they do it, and if I'm with friends, and the dude wants to troll, we counter troll him as best we can.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    I usually play more bot games for this reason. But unless someone is really really bad, a few decent people can win against the int bots. I just mute those kind of people the first time they do it, and if I'm with friends, and the dude wants to troll, we counter troll him as best we can.
    It was an aram unfortunately. Normally I can carry int. bots on my own well enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    woo back to 1437, I dropped a bunch of rating in a few unfortunate matches the other day.

Should hit gold very soon. Probably should have sat down and done ranked along time ago, but I want that janna skin.

And Nautalis is like free wins. He has a strong jungle, and your ganks are really strong. He doesn't have a whole lot of damage, but man you are disruptive as hell. I'm switching between him and shyvana and it's working really well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    woo back to 1437, I dropped a bunch of rating in a few unfortunate matches the other day.

Should hit gold very soon. Probably should have sat down and done ranked along time ago, but I want that janna skin.

And Nautalis is like free wins. He has a strong jungle, and your ganks are really strong. He doesn't have a whole lot of damage, but man you are disruptive as hell. I'm switching between him and shyvana and it's working really well.
    For me it's been Lee Sin and Malphite recently. Shaco gets his fair share but I've noticed Malphite is safe and does well late because of his ultimate and q and can just take hits. Lee Sin has a great early game and even though he drops off you can just build tank to be disruptive and use your abilities appropriately.

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 11:06 PM ----------

Also, I reached 1230 ELO. Now if any of you were in the screenshots of best games thread, I was in the 1000's a few days ago. So I'm happy.
    Hey everyone

Does eu west works for you?
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    Does eu west works for you?
    Play on the less laggy counterpart Nordic mostly. I've been hearing a lot of EUW issues recently from a few friends, what I'm assuming is the same thing that happened before the split but now that the game has become more popular and people go to EUW for the "better" players even though the better players are a very small majority.

Honestly it would be great if they offered a free transfer from EUW to EUNE to possibly even it out a tad bit, it won't go to far but it may just help a bit with the servers.

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 11:37 PM ----------

I reached Brewmaster status.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on NE. It's perfectly fine there. Too bad you have the poorer regions of europe, which tends to mean there's at least one wooden PC every other game. 5 minute load time is annoying.

Half tempted to try for 1500, but can't really be bothered. Would require more time than I'm currently willing to invest.

Deleted
    Is tribunal broken? It's old for me (no tribunal elo). And yesterday I completed few cases and could see my accuracy elo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Is tribunal broken? It's old for me (no tribunal elo). And yesterday I completed few cases and could see my accuracy elo.
    they turned it off to fix some minor bugs

God, J4 has like the smoothest gameplay I have ever played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

soooooo... since there is so few supporters in ranked, i've decided to learn to support. Currently, im rocking Sona with my bro in bot lane. Doing pretty well so far.

A few more games and i'll try out ranked!
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ