1. #14421
    Banned This name sucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    A basement in Canada
    Posts
    2,725
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    You are older and older...
    Internet failure just happens, no one can control that, that is why they want to start IPv6 to reduce (but still not eliminating) these problems
    Maybe when we get old we get to the era of full optic connections that will have no mistake, sadly it didn't come yet
    While I have internet problems too, I love the MOBA style too much that I accept problems (I played DOTA for 7years straight at least a full night every week if not a lot more....)
    Ipv6 has literally nothing to do with latency.

    I hate when people make shit up like this off the top of their head.

  2. #14422
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Mumu also does waaaay more damage than her. His tears are a % health shred if you didn't know. If you let him stand on you too long in a team fight without really focusing him, you're going to have a bad time.

    I feel like sejuani could use some love. It's kinda odd that she never really got buffed or anything. She might have after release, but I can't say that I remember it.
    Because she really (imo) doesn't need it, and what can you really add to her? She brings an incredibly strong initiation and consistent movement CC. Her Ulti is already good enough, and touching it would be asking to make her imbalanced. You increase the slow % on her abilities and she then literally becomes unpeelable against the entire team.

    She just seems like a half assed made champion to me, honestly.

  3. #14423
    Immortal Bombkirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA - Boston, MA
    Posts
    6,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Because she really (imo) doesn't need it, and what can you really add to her? She brings an incredibly strong initiation and consistent movement CC. Her Ulti is already good enough, and touching it would be asking to make her imbalanced. You increase the slow % on her abilities and she then literally becomes unpeelable against the entire team.

    She just seems like a half assed made champion to me, honestly.
    She could get some sort of tanky attribute. She's like a bruiser, with high ratios so she can't be a bruiser. If Riot wants her to be a proper tank she needs some sort of consistent CC move. Blitz, Alistar, Mumu, Cho, etc etc etc all have some sort of CC spell that they can keep using. She has her ult and thats it. And slows fall off late game. In a late game teamfight you want stuns not slows. And her "perma" slow is incredibly weak. Hardly noticeable until you use her stronger slow spell. A tank cant really tank unless they have some way to use hard CC, because you can CC people without damage items. But a tank without CC and high damage is just dead weight. There's nothing they're really doing, they just exist to soak up damage if the enemy is dumb enough to target them.

    Its that or give her a different kind of tanky attribute like a shield, res/arm steroid, heal or something. She just doesn't have the kit of a tank other than the scaling health which requires money to buy and funnels you into a predictable build.

    Beeteedubs, I like using Sej so no need to explain whats so great about her. Just pointing out her obvious flaws...the things you notice the tank on the other team doing but you yourself cannot do.

  4. #14424
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Because she really (imo) doesn't need it, and what can you really add to her? She brings an incredibly strong initiation and consistent movement CC. Her Ulti is already good enough, and touching it would be asking to make her imbalanced. You increase the slow % on her abilities and she then literally becomes unpeelable against the entire team.

    She just seems like a half assed made champion to me, honestly.
    Less clunky? Her first slow does nothing. Then she needs to use her abilities to turn it into a slightly less crappy slow. she finally starts doing some damage and being a nuisance when people are either affected by mini slow or slightly less mini slow. The application of her first slow is clunky, which doesn't help when you want it to affect people. Auto attacks? Really?

    This affects her team fights and her jungling. Fixing that will make her jungle far less dangerous. Simply add the first mini frost to her W. Stand in it, get frosted.

    Amumu, her closest related Tanky-Jungle, has better base health. Better mana regen. Slightly better Health regen.

    Her kit is very close to workable, but clunky and unlike pretty much any other tank in LoL offers no sustain or damage reduction.

  5. #14425
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    1 hour and 5 minute game as Ziggs.

    Final score was 28/17/17.

  6. #14426
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,185
    Isn't it about time yet for a new Champion to show up?

    Kha'zix was revealed about three weeks ago.

  7. #14427
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Isn't it about time yet for a new Champion to show up?

    Kha'zix was revealed about three weeks ago.
    Since season 3 is on it's way I don't think they will be releasing any champions this month.

  8. #14428
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Less clunky? Her first slow does nothing. Then she needs to use her abilities to turn it into a slightly less crappy slow. she finally starts doing some damage and being a nuisance when people are either affected by mini slow or slightly less mini slow. The application of her first slow is clunky, which doesn't help when you want it to affect people. Auto attacks? Really?

    This affects her team fights and her jungling. Fixing that will make her jungle far less dangerous. Simply add the first mini frost to her W. Stand in it, get frosted.

    Amumu, her closest related Tanky-Jungle, has better base health. Better mana regen. Slightly better Health regen.

    Her kit is very close to workable, but clunky and unlike pretty much any other tank in LoL offers no sustain or damage reduction.
    Where did I say clunky at all. Whether or not I think she is clunky was not touched upon at all in my post. She is a half assed champion that Riot released to fit the "Snow/Ice" Archetype by sticking her full of slows, with her ultimate being her only saving grace because it's really really fucking good.

  9. #14429
    I think Sejuani just needs her base stats buffed to give her a better early game. Her kit seems fine to me. It's just a different play-style to other (currently) better champions.

  10. #14430
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I think Sejuani just needs her base stats buffed to give her a better early game. Her kit seems fine to me. It's just a different play-style to other (currently) better champions.
    More base stats wouldn't make her not underpowered... She needs some kind of re touch or a buff on her abilities, which I don't see happening in any near future.

  11. #14431
    Sejuani's ultimate is the throw the ice thing and any enemy near by gets frozen right? It doesn't seem to great overall unless you have Anivia on your team. Or is it like a skill shot version of Amumu's ultimate? I really don't see her much so I really wouldn't know.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

  12. #14432
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Sejuani's ultimate is the throw the ice thing and any enemy near by gets frozen right? It doesn't seem to great overall unless you have Anivia on your team. Or is it like a skill shot version of Amumu's ultimate? I really don't see her much so I really wouldn't know.
    It's like Amumu's ult but a skill shot, and the radius hit of her ult is no where near Amumu's, I think.

  13. #14433
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's like Amumu's ult but a skill shot, and the radius hit of her ult is no where near Amumu's, I think.
    Does it last longer?
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

  14. #14434
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Where did I say clunky at all. Whether or not I think she is clunky was not touched upon at all in my post. She is a half assed champion that Riot released to fit the "Snow/Ice" Archetype by sticking her full of slows, with her ultimate being her only saving grace because it's really really fucking good.
    No, I said less clunky. You said "What can you add to her?" - my answer: "make her less clunky."

    Making her less clunky by patching up her kit would increase her playability by a fair amount already. Wouldn't make her good, but at least then you'd have something that could actually be tuned and wouldn't be gawdawful to jungle with.

  15. #14435
    Moderator Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Sejuani's ultimate is the throw the ice thing and any enemy near by gets frozen right? It doesn't seem to great overall unless you have Anivia on your team. Or is it like a skill shot version of Amumu's ultimate? I really don't see her much so I really wouldn't know.
    Imagine if Amumu's ult had half the radius and was a skillshot, so first person hit was the center. The person hit gets a 2 sec stun while the rest are only 1 sec. Really awesome if you can hit someone in the middle or if they are clustered together. However, it can be wasted with if a tank or support sits in front on it to keep even the explosion from hitting everyone else. Not bad on it's own since they would be down a player, but Sej has nothing else to hold the person hit so unless your team jumps right on them they can easily escape.

    W not applying frost is really stupid, but I guess it's because it does 50% more damage to permafrosted enemies. Still would go a long way to making her passive better and more reliable.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-10-10 at 07:49 PM.

    Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

    Steam | Twitter

    LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

  16. #14436
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Does it last longer?
    Nope. Mumu's and Sej's last the same time, but Mumu's is better because all targets are rendered for 2 seconds, while Sej only stuns the target hit by two seconds and the ones that didn't get it but got affected by it only lasts 1 second.

  17. #14437
    Dreadlord Karrotlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    838
    Some random ideas for Sej...

    Take the slow off her E ad give it to Q. Then give E a snare in it's place. Now her stronger slow is more reliable and she has a bit harder CC to lock people down. Her passive is so weak but I can see how making it better would be too much so maybe give it a proc effect. After however many attacks, it unleashes an AoE slow that stacks on top of the base one. Finally, lower her cooldowns across the board by 20-30%.

  18. #14438
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,185
    Here's the thread I was talking about: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2115958

  19. #14439
    Moderator Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Here's the thread I was talking about: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2115958
    Rickless hasn't posted anything new for a while. Just the same "wait for season 3" every thread seems to be getting.

    So I just played a game as support Fiddle. So much fun and that fear is OP in bot lane, but your ADC has to be an awesome and nice person because you will steal farm and push the lane when engaging or going to harass. Best saved for duo queue most likely, but definitely something I plan on using more often.

    Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

    Steam | Twitter

    LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

  20. #14440
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Rickless hasn't posted anything new for a while. Just the same "wait for season 3" every thread seems to be getting.

    So I just played a game as support Fiddle. So much fun and that fear is OP in bot lane, but your ADC has to be an awesome and nice person because you will steal farm and push the lane when engaging or going to harass. Best saved for duo queue most likely, but definitely something I plan on using more often.
    His fear is Op and his sustain is also good, plus, he has a silence, making you un able to use flash or any other ability, which is so good, and it bounces too!

    Fidd is good as a support, but must be played with someone that knows how to play with him, a partner or someone that wont rage for even picking Fid support.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •