Well, she still needs something, because I think she's totally under powered...

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, she still needs something, because I think she's totally under powered...
    She is underpowered lol. You're not the only person that thinks that.

Actually she deals more dmg to enemy non-tanks than amumu
    Amumu deals 2.7% of enemy max hp as dmg every sec, useful for tanks, but not that good to enemy non-tanks
    On reverse Sejuani deals 10% of her hp to anyone near her (15% to frozen target), not to mention it is impossible to run away from her while amumu can be avoided (he still has one of best ultis in game however)
    But Sejuani need to farm a lot to get high hp pool to deal dmg, hence why I said she is too weak early game that it is very easy to ruin game for your team with aggressive play style from enemy team

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 03:42 AM ----------

Forgot to add : And she is terrible at farming
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall

Well, thanks all for your time responding to my questions, I just quit Lol, can't stand this nobiness and today I just got DC'ed during deicide fight...thx Riot. My internet was fine, because I had Counter Strike Source on + been downloading movie + loading some youtube vids. Damn russiian hackers, probably same shit as this strange high ping of one of the tounrmanet teams during the championships. My whole team got insane ping during that deicide fight...enemy was fine, they nuked us with full hp...no thx.
    1 year of LoL is enough. Best fun I had when I finally got enough ip for my dreamed Kassadin, Malza and Cassio and Skarner, love those 4, also when I was leveling and mastered Yi, Kayle, Tryn and with those 3 hit lvl 30 almost 1 year ago. Well, as always...first experiences give most fun. Everything must come to an end. Wow failed, d3 failed, gw2 failed, now lol failed...games are worse and worse or I am older and older.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2012-10-10 at 02:12 AM.

You are older and older...
    Internet failure just happens, no one can control that, that is why they want to start IPv6 to reduce (but still not eliminating) these problems
    Maybe when we get old we get to the era of full optic connections that will have no mistake, sadly it didn't come yet
    While I have internet problems too, I love the MOBA style too much that I accept problems (I played DOTA for 7years straight at least a full night every week if not a lot more....)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    You are older and older...
    Internet failure just happens, no one can control that, that is why they want to start IPv6 to reduce (but still not eliminating) these problems
    Maybe when we get old we get to the era of full optic connections that will have no mistake, sadly it didn't come yet
    While I have internet problems too, I love the MOBA style too much that I accept problems (I played DOTA for 7years straight at least a full night every week if not a lot more....)
    Ipv6 has literally nothing to do with latency.

I hate when people make shit up like this off the top of their head.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Mumu also does waaaay more damage than her. His tears are a % health shred if you didn't know. If you let him stand on you too long in a team fight without really focusing him, you're going to have a bad time.

I feel like sejuani could use some love. It's kinda odd that she never really got buffed or anything. She might have after release, but I can't say that I remember it.
    Because she really (imo) doesn't need it, and what can you really add to her? She brings an incredibly strong initiation and consistent movement CC. Her Ulti is already good enough, and touching it would be asking to make her imbalanced. You increase the slow % on her abilities and she then literally becomes unpeelable against the entire team.

She just seems like a half assed made champion to me, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Because she really (imo) doesn't need it, and what can you really add to her? She brings an incredibly strong initiation and consistent movement CC. Her Ulti is already good enough, and touching it would be asking to make her imbalanced. You increase the slow % on her abilities and she then literally becomes unpeelable against the entire team.

She could get some sort of tanky attribute. She's like a bruiser, with high ratios so she can't be a bruiser. If Riot wants her to be a proper tank she needs some sort of consistent CC move. Blitz, Alistar, Mumu, Cho, etc etc etc all have some sort of CC spell that they can keep using. She has her ult and thats it. And slows fall off late game. In a late game teamfight you want stuns not slows. And her "perma" slow is incredibly weak. Hardly noticeable until you use her stronger slow spell. A tank cant really tank unless they have some way to use hard CC, because you can CC people without damage items. But a tank without CC and high damage is just dead weight. There's nothing they're really doing, they just exist to soak up damage if the enemy is dumb enough to target them.

Its that or give her a different kind of tanky attribute like a shield, res/arm steroid, heal or something. She just doesn't have the kit of a tank other than the scaling health which requires money to buy and funnels you into a predictable build.

Beeteedubs, I like using Sej so no need to explain whats so great about her. Just pointing out her obvious flaws...the things you notice the tank on the other team doing but you yourself cannot do.

Less clunky? Her first slow does nothing. Then she needs to use her abilities to turn it into a slightly less crappy slow. she finally starts doing some damage and being a nuisance when people are either affected by mini slow or slightly less mini slow. The application of her first slow is clunky, which doesn't help when you want it to affect people. Auto attacks? Really?

This affects her team fights and her jungling. Fixing that will make her jungle far less dangerous. Simply add the first mini frost to her W. Stand in it, get frosted.

Amumu, her closest related Tanky-Jungle, has better base health. Better mana regen. Slightly better Health regen.

Her kit is very close to workable, but clunky and unlike pretty much any other tank in LoL offers no sustain or damage reduction.

1 hour and 5 minute game as Ziggs.

Final score was 28/17/17.

Isn't it about time yet for a new Champion to show up?

Kha'zix was revealed about three weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Isn't it about time yet for a new Champion to show up?

Kha'zix was revealed about three weeks ago.
    Since season 3 is on it's way I don't think they will be releasing any champions this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Less clunky? Her first slow does nothing. Then she needs to use her abilities to turn it into a slightly less crappy slow. she finally starts doing some damage and being a nuisance when people are either affected by mini slow or slightly less mini slow. The application of her first slow is clunky, which doesn't help when you want it to affect people. Auto attacks? Really?

This affects her team fights and her jungling. Fixing that will make her jungle far less dangerous. Simply add the first mini frost to her W. Stand in it, get frosted.

Amumu, her closest related Tanky-Jungle, has better base health. Better mana regen. Slightly better Health regen.

Her kit is very close to workable, but clunky and unlike pretty much any other tank in LoL offers no sustain or damage reduction.
    Where did I say clunky at all. Whether or not I think she is clunky was not touched upon at all in my post. She is a half assed champion that Riot released to fit the "Snow/Ice" Archetype by sticking her full of slows, with her ultimate being her only saving grace because it's really really fucking good.

I think Sejuani just needs her base stats buffed to give her a better early game. Her kit seems fine to me. It's just a different play-style to other (currently) better champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I think Sejuani just needs her base stats buffed to give her a better early game. Her kit seems fine to me. It's just a different play-style to other (currently) better champions.
    More base stats wouldn't make her not underpowered... She needs some kind of re touch or a buff on her abilities, which I don't see happening in any near future.

Sejuani's ultimate is the throw the ice thing and any enemy near by gets frozen right? It doesn't seem to great overall unless you have Anivia on your team. Or is it like a skill shot version of Amumu's ultimate? I really don't see her much so I really wouldn't know.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Sejuani's ultimate is the throw the ice thing and any enemy near by gets frozen right? It doesn't seem to great overall unless you have Anivia on your team. Or is it like a skill shot version of Amumu's ultimate? I really don't see her much so I really wouldn't know.
    It's like Amumu's ult but a skill shot, and the radius hit of her ult is no where near Amumu's, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's like Amumu's ult but a skill shot, and the radius hit of her ult is no where near Amumu's, I think.
    Does it last longer?
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Where did I say clunky at all. Whether or not I think she is clunky was not touched upon at all in my post. She is a half assed champion that Riot released to fit the "Snow/Ice" Archetype by sticking her full of slows, with her ultimate being her only saving grace because it's really really fucking good.
    No, I said less clunky. You said "What can you add to her?" - my answer: "make her less clunky."

Making her less clunky by patching up her kit would increase her playability by a fair amount already. Wouldn't make her good, but at least then you'd have something that could actually be tuned and wouldn't be gawdawful to jungle with.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Imagine if Amumu's ult had half the radius and was a skillshot, so first person hit was the center. The person hit gets a 2 sec stun while the rest are only 1 sec. Really awesome if you can hit someone in the middle or if they are clustered together. However, it can be wasted with if a tank or support sits in front on it to keep even the explosion from hitting everyone else. Not bad on it's own since they would be down a player, but Sej has nothing else to hold the person hit so unless your team jumps right on them they can easily escape.

W not applying frost is really stupid, but I guess it's because it does 50% more damage to permafrosted enemies. Still would go a long way to making her passive better and more reliable.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-10-10 at 07:49 PM.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ