Roos, I'm 30. Have been so for a while, since I'm nearing 2k matches played.

It was just one of those games... :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Roos, I'm 30. Have been so for a while, since I'm nearing 2k matches played.

It was just one of those games... :P
    Those games are very rare and very enjoyable and fun. I haven't had a game like that in months.

One of the most ridiculous games ever. The final score was 36-53, the enemy team having the 53 kills. We won, and we didnt backdoor or anything, we actually won a teamfight while 20kills down to then win the game.

Also I had 21 of my teams 36 kills :P
    Last edited by Xanjori; 2012-10-22 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    One of the most ridiculous games ever. The final score was 36-53, the enemy team having the 53 kills. We won, and we didnt backdoor or anything, we actually won a teamfight while 20kills down to then win the game.

Also I had 21 of my teams 36 skills :P
    I usually only have 4 of my teams skills

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Clearly you are lacking on the skill-meter then!

Or he plays support a lot like me .P

Deleted
    outplayed me, gg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    You're not spamming/smashing your bottoms, not enough, smash more!

The new sale confirms things! Riot are now placing champions on sale along with a skin for them.

Sale.
    October 23 to October 26

Champions
    Yorick: 487 RP
    Mordekaiser: 487 RP
    Evelynn: 292 RP

Skins

Undertaker Yorick: 260 RP
    Lord Mordekaiser: 487 RP
    Shadow Evelynn: 260 RP

Source: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...hp?s=&t=890246

10+ Year Old Account
    oh man, so support zyra is super fun to play with. I have no idea what it's like to play, since i'm the ranged ad, but it's awesome to play with.

I'm already used to playing with supports that can't heal me, so that wasn't too hard. Though when she lands a snare, you just start shooting them. That's kinda obvious, but your kill potential is insane. Especially if you play a ranged ad with a hard cc, varus, with her. You land your ult, then zyra's immediately follows, then as they get unsnared, they get knocked up. It's good fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was fun. Just did an all mid game in a normal. Ahri, Fizz, Oriana, Ryze, Xerath vs Jayce, Kayle, Shen, Ahri, and Xin Zhao.

Deleted
    So I just tried Skarner and he's a beast. I think he will be my next buy since none of my other champs clear remotely as fast as him and his ganking is pretty good.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    so i faced and ap master yi and an ad sona in a normal match last night where their entire strategy was for yi to tower dive the middle and then use his meditate to bait people into attacking him while the other 3 or 4 killed you.

it took me a few mins to figure this out and needless to say it didnt end well for their team. unfortunately my team was apparently oblivious to this strategy and the match lasted like 45 mins. i give them credit though, they didnt surrender, but personally had yi not built ap and sona not built ad i think they would have won despite me going 19/3/8 on my akali

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 03:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Well that was fun. Just did an all mid game in a normal. Ahri, Fizz, Oriana, Ryze, Xerath vs Jayce, Kayle, Shen, Ahri, and Xin Zhao.
    how'd that turn out? both teams' poke is pretty nasty early game, late game id say team 2 is favorable

10+ Year Old Account
    We won the game xD, we pushed mid really hard early, got their inhib early on, but didn't get to do much else.

We pushed top lane eventually, and some of bot lane. They had their ahri backdoor, but we eventually managed to pick off all of everything and win.

Today I was playing some 3s ranked on a troll team with some friends. The team was named TrollNHard and in all our games we ran either straight AP malphite or Straight AP Blitzcrank. 6 games later we are 5-1 and got gold ranking before my legit 3s team. Isn't life grand.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    does anyone here queue together in a group? i wouldnt mind queueing with some like minded folks, my name is the same in LoL as here on the forums Dokilar, hit me up if anyones interested, im pretty comfortable playing mid, solo top and jungling, not real great at support tho

I'm confused as to what this game is, is it like a strategy game like starcraft or something else entirely. its got me very intrigued especially since its one of the most played games right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    I'm confused as to what this game is, is it like a strategy game like starcraft or something else entirely. its got me very intrigued especially since its one of the most played games right now.
    ARTS (Action Real Time Strategy). An RTS without as much Micro/Macro compared to Starcraft basically. Very very laymans term, you control 1 unit only (champion) and that unit has special abilities. Your economy/gold is managed through the killing of other champions and the killing of neutral creatures (minions) that spawn in each of the 3 lanes on the map.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So. I decided to try a few ranked games yesterday... Went exactly like expected one can say. 1 win and 3 losses. Not alot of flaming and raging atleast in the first games.
    Ended up going support the two first, did decent, but jungler never came to help bot and mid seemed to be to busy screwing up his own lane. Went on in the second game too. Finally got another pick then support, went Annie against Katarina. Could not even counter her as she stuck behind her creeps out of range of my stun. Jungler jumps out, dies when he almost turret dives, complains about me not flashing to get her. After that it just went downhill, but won the game because of a fed carry and a decent top. Last game was just terrible. Went Blitz because everyone goes around screaming if you dont pick any of the "meta" supports and pretty much missed all my grabs.. Vlad goes leroy in mid and feeds both jungler and mid. Rages at the team and threatens to report everyone.

Cant say I expected anything else from ranked... Still sucks to lose 40 rating though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh, CLG.na benched voyboy.

That seems like a really odd move to me. I rather expect him to be on a new team soon.