10+ Year Old Account
    "New" voice over as just growls? That is new "voice"? I prefer normal brand voice then except the jokes part
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a matter of opinion. You can't deny they're new though. Whether you like them or not is something else entirely.

Deleted
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2le29vt&s=6

Had the most amazing game just now. Was absolutely hilarious

Corki top, Ori mid, Nida jungle, Ahri ADC with Ryze support.

10+ Year Old Account
    w0tdafuk was up with that Corki build?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    I was getting an extremely good W:L ratio in the old twisted treeline (I think it's about 3:1 or so)...
    But now the new TT...can't win a single game. No idea what it is. From extremely frustrating teammates, to myself doing stupid things, to no idea what we did wrong.

Really frustrating ^^
    well, if you are solo Qing, then you're going to have two randoms. And since it's still very new and there are a lot of non TT players trying it right now, you're very likely to have people who have no idea what to do, or have very little knowledge of it.

I think after people get used to it, and Riot does whatever they are going to do with it (it's still tagged as beta) and people figure out some sort of meta, the skill level of the people you play with will start to even out, and you can probably return to how you were playing before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Volibear is OP... I have 3.3khp at lvl15 where most champs camp at 2k, I can tower dive too easy, even tower has long time to kill me, I like it (however outside of bite, my dmg is AA which is low)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Shooting lightning rays and having lots of mana is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    They aren't that bad, but the only one that I really like is Fiora's, the others are a bit meh. Even Brand's is meh, in my opinion, he doesn't feel like a legendary.
    Did they change her sound effect to a wooden one from the original metal sword sound?

---------- Post added 2012-10-29 at 01:11 AM ----------

I got Haunted Maokai. I think it's his second best skin (the X-mas tree being my fave, but didn't have Mao back then and well... seeing how it's limited...)

Zombie Brand deserves the Legendary tag. Completely new animations, voice, effects, etc etc. I think most of it is in the communication there. People were getting all revved up to grab that skin and then discovered on the day itself that it was Legendary.

All the others are just solid normal skins. Some slightly better than others, but still.

Riot has upped the quality of skins by a lot over the past year and people just get spoiled a bit.
    Yeah, Maokai is one of my favourite junglers and i was sad that i started playing only earlier this year so i couldn't get the christmas maokai skin.

Him throwing presents are just awesome, i'll settle for haunted maokai though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Did they change her sound effect to a wooden one from the original metal sword sound?
    No idea, but when I played her, 1 week ago, on the PBE the sound was one of a sword... I don't know that if they changed it or not.

No idea, but when I played her, 1 week ago, on the PBE the sound was one of a sword... I don't know that if they changed it or not.
    Yeah, so i went to check the wiki and one of the comments was that she makes a wooden spanking sound. So i guess they changed it.

Anyway as for Zombie Brand being a legendary, i think its justified even though i don't think i'll be paying so much for the skin. I mean besides the new voice, animations etc. They even gave him a new death and respawn animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    ya they did. There was also a post from morello saying they may give her some different particles, but season 3 is the priority right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    ya they did. There was also a post from morello saying they may give her some different particles, but season 3 is the priority right now.
    Different particles? Like what? I don't know how you could change her particles, add then, yes, but change?

Well, if they had something, it'd be cool if they added books flying around her when she ults, that'd be amazing!

Deleted
    Oh you should've seen it before :P

Hextech Gunblade, Youmuu's instead of IE and PD :P

We were all just fucking about. He wanted to get the items he usually never gets :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Different particles? Like what? I don't know how you could change her particles, add then, yes, but change?

Well, if they had something, it'd be cool if they added books flying around her when she ults, that'd be amazing!
    He didn't way what, just that they may look at it after season 3.

Me and a friend just got kicked out of champion select with the error "game not found", we both got the 5 min deserter, queued again after it was over, a game popped up, somebody declined and then we sat in the queue for 5 minutes without any more pops before my friend had to leave because she was feeling sick. Then I left the queue, tried to requeue but got the error that I was already assigned to a game. Tried relogging, and was told that I had apparently left a game in progress and should reconnect. I tried reconnecting, but the button just went grey and nothing happened.

And another bug I got earlier: I'm sitting in the lobby, waiting for some friends who were afk to get back and accept their invites, when suddenly a stranger gets put in my lobby. We were both extremely confused, because for some reason we both have the lobby leader "rank", but only he was actually able to use his powers.

Any ideas about either of those bugs?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Drathos, that has never happened to me before... I think you should make a support ticket or something, make a post on the forums and say the problem, I'm sure it'll be better there and you'll, probably, get a better response.

Just checked the forums. Already a bunch of threads with the same issue. Guess I won't be able to squeeze in a last game of the day :P
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Me and a friend just got kicked out of champion select with the error "game not found", we both got the 5 min deserter, queued again after it was over, a game popped up, somebody declined and then we sat in the queue for 5 minutes without any more pops before my friend had to leave because she was feeling sick. Then I left the queue, tried to requeue but got the error that I was already assigned to a game. Tried relogging, and was told that I had apparently left a game in progress and should reconnect. I tried reconnecting, but the button just went grey and nothing happened.

And another bug I got earlier: I'm sitting in the lobby, waiting for some friends who were afk to get back and accept their invites, when suddenly a stranger gets put in my lobby. We were both extremely confused, because for some reason we both have the lobby leader "rank", but only he was actually able to use his powers.

Any ideas about either of those bugs?
    I haven't had it, but I've seen some posts here and there about people who have had it. There doesn't seem to be any consensus as to what is causing it either. I've some people post screens that showed them apparently in two games at the same time. They ended up in a different lobby after they finished a game or something, it's a really odd bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won a game! Yay! The troll was on the other team this time, a Shaco who went top lane when the other team thought he was jungling. I was playing Mao with his new skin (which I think has a custom respawn animation like the Brand skin) and I was mid so often I made the enemy Syndra go AFK. It's been so long since I played Mao I forgot how much fun he is.

EDIT: Yep, custom death and respawn animation. I wonder if the other skins have them too.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-10-28 at 11:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I won a game! Yay! The troll was on the other team this time, a Shaco who went top lane when the other team thought he was jungling. I was playing Mao with his new skin (which I think has a custom respawn animation like the Brand skin) and I was mid so often I made the enemy Syndra go AFK. It's been so long since I played Mao I forgot how much fun he is.
    Yeah, Maokai is amazing! He's, probably, the next champion I'll be buying. His jungle, cc, everything is amazing.

Also, I already won two (ranked) games with Hecarim jungle, he's so amazing too. He clears fast, he counter ganks very well and ganks pretty well. His ulti is amazing for running, ganking and initiating a fight and he does a lot of dmg and can sustain through a lot of damage with his W on. I just love him!

Also, Maokai, I really need to buy him. I need to get more junglers.