Deleted
    If you run 9 points in defense as Trundle, consider Ninja Tabi as well for their AD carries.

---------- Post added 2011-08-06 at 10:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So how do you guys like to build your jungle Nunu? More to the tank side, perhaps a "pure" AP jungler, or the support Nunu?
    Also, you rather be safe and use a Defense/utility build? Or just go Utility with a bit in Offense?

You can build him in so many ways it's not funny anymore =(
    A tank. 2x gold per 5 (Philo + HoG) then straight up rush Banshee's with Merc treads, then sunfire

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatar87 View Post
    almost every guide being posted for anyone, is coming from solomid.net. Just sayin'
    http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/browse got guides on every hero
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    I prefer Solomid guide. Purely because you have Featured, Approved, and Standard.

Still waiting for them to approve my guides. Slackers.

Yeah that is a good feature but it seems easier to find the 'best' guide on mobafire
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    So how do you guys like to build your jungle Nunu? More to the tank side, perhaps a "pure" AP jungler, or the support Nunu?
    Also, you rather be safe and use a Defense/utility build? Or just go Utility with a bit in Offense?

You can build him in so many ways it's not funny anymore =(
    I build a tanky AP Nunu so I can just spam those frostbolts all of the place. xD
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    If you run 9 points in defense as Trundle, consider Ninja Tabi as well for their AD carries.

---------- Post added 2011-08-06 at 10:26 AM ----------

A tank. 2x gold per 5 (Philo + HoG) then straight up rush Banshee's with Merc treads, then sunfire
    Have to say I've never seen a Nunu with sunfire.

Guess it depends on team comp too, since I always play with retards who just pick a random carry I guess going the tanky way ain't bad, though you don't really do enough damage (aside from ulti) to have people glue on to you.

10+ Year Old Account

Guess it depends on team comp too, since I always play with retards who just pick a random carry I guess going the tanky way ain't bad, though you don't really do enough damage (aside from ulti) to have people glue on to you.
    Nunu's ulti oneshots me....at level 6... :< QQ.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Sup all, just cleaned up the front page, check if your name is up there, if not send me a PM, I probably wont find it in the thread as I only check it every few days.
    Also, if you see a N/A it means I don't know what server you play on, if you play on the EU servers tell me what side so I can add that too.
    I'm also really looking for a duo queue partner for normals and ranked. I'm at 800 Elo, mainly because I started doing ranked once I hit lvl 30 and was not prepared for it. I mainly play Gangplank and Wukong, I do better as Wukong and have yet to go negative K/D with him in a single game and have carried many games as him.
    Hit me up on US server, Fiddlesnarfx.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Sup all, just cleaned up the front page, check if your name is up there, if not send me a PM, I probably wont find it in the thread as I only check it every few days.
    Also, if you see a N/A it means I don't know what server you play on, if you play on the EU servers tell me what side so I can add that too.
    I'm also really looking for a duo queue partner for normals and ranked. I'm at 800 Elo, mainly because I started doing ranked once I hit lvl 30 and was not prepared for it. I mainly play Gangplank and Wukong, I do better as Wukong and have yet to go negative K/D with him in a single game and have carried many games as him.
    Hit me up on US server, Fiddlesnarfx.
    Oi, I name changed lately, so if you could change that on the front page that would be grand
    And I'm on EUNE.
    Have they fixed Wukong yet?

Just played vs a Singed (5 man team I think 2 levels 30 in them, singed was one of them) and really that guy OWNED.

We were chasing him (read trying to corner him) but failed to do so. Damn he is fast. Not having a slow sucks sometimes.
    Anyhow he killed 2 of us whilst we tried to corner him and after that top woke up and helped killing him ;p

That singed was a really nice player(9/9/5), unlike his other 30 mate who played as Morde.... 1/13/4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    Just played vs a Singed (5 man team I think 2 levels 30 in them, singed was one of them) and really that guy OWNED.

We were chasing him (read trying to corner him) but failed to do so. Damn he is fast. Not having a slow sucks sometimes.
    Anyhow he killed 2 of us whilst we tried to corner him and after that top woke up and helped killing him ;p

That singed was a really nice player(9/9/5), unlike his other 30 mate who played as Morde.... 1/13/4.
    General rule of thumb, never chase a Singed :P If he runs Rylai Crystals Scepter, you won't catch him, and you'll just take damage trying to do so. He's the ultimate troll champion

---------- Post added 2011-08-06 at 12:37 PM ----------

You don't need to. You're like a tanky support. You use your ultimate, not to do damage, but to slow them, and stop them sticking to your carries. Snowball people who try to get to them, and always bloodboil your AD. He's a tanky support, as I said. You will usually be in the middle of the fight (for your ultimate) and then sticking to people to piss them off

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Have they fixed Wukong yet?
    No, he's still buggy as fuck. Just thinking of how good I'll be when he gets fixed.
    Just had to 1v2 in a lane vs an Olaf and Corki, within 15mins I had 7 kills 1 deaths and they were hugging their turret, my jungler only helped gank once. If I knew how to link to replays I would.
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2011-08-06 at 12:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    No, he's still buggy as fuck. Just thinking of how good I'll be when he gets fixed.
    Just had to 1v2 in a lane vs an Olaf and Corki, within 15mins I had 7 kills 1 deaths and they were hugging their turret, my jungler only helped gank once. If I knew how to link to replays I would.
    Download LoLrecorder/LoLreplay

Have it running while you play LoL

Then upload replays to mediafire or something

Deleted
    General rule of thumb, never chase a Singed :P If he runs Rylai Crystals Scepter, you won't catch him, and you'll just take damage trying to do so. He's the ultimate troll champion

---------- Post added 2011-08-06 at 12:37 PM ----------

You don't need to. You're like a tanky support. You use your ultimate, not to do damage, but to slow them, and stop them sticking to your carries. Snowball people who try to get to them, and always bloodboil your AD. He's a tanky support, as I said. You will usually be in the middle of the fight (for your ultimate) and then sticking to people to piss them off
    Yeah, problem is, without any decent CC or a actual tank you're dead before you can pull of that ulti. Meh, just won a game where I had around 150 armor and MR. Also had Starks Favor for my Olaf and Jax, and Will of the Ancients for my Annie and Heimer (and me, YAY). Plus a Aegis of the Legion. I love auras.

Deleted
    When playing Nunu, try to engage fights around brush. If you run into brush and channel, they can't see you channeling, and they can't see the circle AoE area. The only way they can know, is because of the slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post

i laffed. 10char

10+ Year Old Account
    When playing Nunu, try to engage fights around brush. If you run into brush and channel, they can't see you channeling, and they can't see the circle AoE area. The only way they can know, is because of the slow.
    Today I learned.

Bought Lux today, and oh my god is she fun! Got fed insanely much in my second game and with a Q, E and R combo, they were all dead
    Been playing as Fiddles for a long time, so it was refreshing with something new

I have a question about alistar, I enjoy playing him and a lot of guides say to go AP/support rather than tank. I build this way, but would you pick alistar if your team already has a tank? Usually when i build ap/support I still end up initiating for the team and saving squishies/setting up kills, and do OK damage but not as much as an actual damager, so would it not be wasteful to have a tank even with an ap/support alistar on your team?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shortloldude View Post
    I have a question about alistar, I enjoy playing him and a lot of guides say to go AP/support rather than tank. I build this way, but would you pick alistar if your team already has a tank? Usually when i build ap/support I still end up initiating for the team and saving squishies/setting up kills, and do OK damage but not as much as an actual damager, so would it not be wasteful to have a tank even with an ap/support alistar on your team?
    Alistar + Tank is good.