10+ Year Old Account
    It's good to see that they take that seriously and don't just let th pros do whatever they want.

Dig is going to need a new jungler now.

Deleted
    Hah, brilliant. I smiled a bit while reading this, good to see there's no playing favourites.

inb4 Riot got bribed to cripple Dignitas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So testing out the new Black Cleaver on Garen I tried something interesting, but funny. Kayle/Garen bot lane. Basically you have Kayle for the slow/heal and the movement speed buff, and Garen to kill things. Obviously not something to try against a support that can peel very well or an Ezreal, but against other types of supports/adcs it's hilarious. Garen's Q + Kayle's W makes Garen stupidly fast while Kayle slows the target down.

Nothing to do in a serious game, but something I found funny for just casual play. Never realized how well Kayle and Garen work together before that.
    Dem turret dives for Garen's ulti.

Want to take me down with you? J/K Kayle's got my back with a bubble!

Tbh if you are one of the top players in the world and you can't accept that other people outside your team are pretty much always going to be less skilled than you, and make mistakes sometimes, then you should probably stick to matches with the other "pros" or quit being a dick.

Sounds like he isn't the only pro with a similar god complex though (although your average joe player is no better half the time, these guys should be setting an example imo)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    It's good to see that they take that seriously and don't just let th pros do whatever they want.

Dig is going to need a new jungler now.
    Dig was looking pretty good too. Maybe HotShotGG will bench Chauster and they can pick him up as a jungler before Curse does? XD

First game in the new jungle on live servers, a much better playing field than the PBE where there are leavers everywhere. Enemy team lacks a jungler but it wouldn't have been an issue anyway because I was on Diana. Oh my god is she ridiculous. I clearly didn't get good testing on the PBE. It was just some solo clears in custom/bot games to get a feel for their sustain and clear times.

Now, onto Diana. With help on blue, I full cleared with 3 of my original 5 health pots left. I had to wait for wraiths to spawn after killing red. Her ganks are still really scary and she isn't at any lower health coming out of the jungle. Now however, after a few ganks/clears she has the gold to buy some sweet items (spirit stone upgrade yay!). She could definitely carry from the jungle and laugh as anyone tried to stop her, kinda like her mid lane only she can't be easily countered.

But Axethor, what if they invade and steal blue? Diana gives no fucks because she can start with health and mana pots just in case it does happen. I would go out on a limb and say she is the new Queen of the jungle, but she does need a team comp that can support her. I also haven't given Nocturne a spin yet (my one PBE game on him I alt tabbed when it had the disconnect bug so I didn't get a good gauge on how he performs) so maybe he is just as good if not better since he can gank through wards.

EDIT: Lol, I'm stupid. Dig should stick Crumbzz back home in the jungle and pick up a top lane.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-12-04 at 09:37 PM.

Deleted
    Honestly he wasn´t a very good jungler anyways, atleast by pro player standards.

Thats still a really severe punishment compared to "real "sports.

Yeah Diana has been in every game I have played today, and will be for a long time.

She isn't just OP in the jungle (she is) but OP in lane. She will be getting nerfed soon though, I don't see a way riot doesn't nerf the fotm who was banned or picked in well over 80% of the IPL games. Too tanky for the amount of damage she can do.

They really buffed brusiers this patch. Also with the new Seraphs embrace and manamune and tear stacking, I just did 500 damage with Ryze's Q

Deleted
    How is Amumu in the new jungle? Since I got nothing but retards I decided to bring him back out of the closet (still weeping though!!) just for his ulti alone. Now after 2 games I feel like I'm a tanky carry with dat crazy ulti ..

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    THEY NERFED MY FIZZ TROLLPOLE QQ Seriously bummed.

At least the U.I. looks way better.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Hah, brilliant. I smiled a bit while reading this, good to see there's no playing favourites.

inb4 Riot got bribed to cripple Dignitas.
    Or somehow the Valve corporation got involved with this.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

hmm after spending most of tonight trying to improve my top / mid laning and still ending up playing support most of the time due to caps lock spamming idiots

MID
    MID
    I MID
    TOP!!11!!
    ME TOP OR FEED

sigh... I just don't have the energy to try and reason with these people any more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It clearly shows DotA2 is the superior game. Just wait for it.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 11:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    hmm after spending most of tonight trying to improve my top / mid laning and still ending up playing support most of the time due to caps lock spamming idiots

MID
    MID
    I MID
    TOP!!11!!
    ME TOP OR FEED

sigh... I just don't have the energy to try and reason with these people any more
    Play draft pick? Pick order > Calling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    It clearly shows DotA2 is the superior game. Just wait for it.
    Valve managed to fuck less things up than Riot, so perhaps this is coming true.

But seeing someone get warned 8 times for toxic behavior and not manning up, IWD had it coming.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    While there certainly is potential for on-hit builds im not too sure if it would be that great. Assuming you have between 200 to 300 ap with an on-hit build by the end of the game, the Spellsword mastery would only do 10-15 magic damage on hit which isnt that great. Its damage will probably get reduced by magic resistance too so you will end up with like ~6-10 damage on average. It may be worth a point but the only build where it would have a real impact is probably AP Teemo.

Also if you have some issues with lasthitting from time to time i recommend taking Butcher mastery. I used to go for the +4 AD in the Offensive Mastery on AP Champs with low base AD from time to time since +4 AP was really redundant.

How did your Nunu build? Im not entirely sure what to build on my supports when the patch hits so im thankful for every insight.
    I probably need to take a closer look at the new items then. :S
    Well, it really depends on the sittuation, but I build Zeke's everytime. I was planning on getting a frozen heart, or something else.

Been having loads of fun with AP Yi lately(no, I didn't start doing it because of Alex Ich, I got him in an ARAM, tried AP and was like "this is great"), but I'm not sure how to finish off my build. I usually go boots+3 -> Deathcap -> Sorc Shoes -> Lichbane -> Zhonya's -> stuff(usually Void Staff and then whatever I feel like), any recommendations for items after my initial 4? And does that still work with the patch?(EUW still didn't get it)
    Oh, and when I get my first blue buff my cs just explodes, because I can clear my wave and both wraith camps really easily and safely with Alpha Strike, and just run and Trollchant if people try to annoy me. Love AP Yi.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2012-12-04 at 10:03 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Been having loads of fun with AP Yi lately(no, I didn't start doing it because of Alex Ich, I got him in an ARAM, tried AP and was like "this is great"), but I'm not sure how to finish off my build. I usually go boots+3 -> Deathcap -> Sorc Shoes -> Lichbane -> Zhonya's -> stuff(usually Void Staff and then whatever I feel like), any recommendations for items after my initial 4? And does that still work with the patch?(EUW still didn't get it)
    Abyssal/GA/DFG

Deleted
    I'd suggest going for a Morello's earlier, that CDR helps a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    ok anytime something happens, could you please refrain from making a valve comment. I'm beginning to think you do it just to stir stuff up.

Deleted
    Ok I'm back, where is my patch!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?