10+ Year Old Account
    According to Morello, it's not because she's pole dancing it's because it didn't fit the theme.

If they were against pole dancing, they would have removed nidalee's too. I don't really care one way or the other since I think the skin looks pretty bad, but if you read through some of the red posts, Morello states exactly why they are removing it.

Morello is a fucking toolshed, though. I'm sure they're just using that as the "official reason", when the real reason is just because there's a huge amount of complaint over it and they don't want it to affect any sales or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh also probably because Nida's dance was out in Beta, and life was good back then. Before all the crybabies whose opinions should reflect the entire game were onto it.

Eh whatever, I don't play her, she's cheap, and I have her oh so glorious Kitty Kat skin, that never sees the sun, so I wouldn't buy it anyway.
    Veiger and Ziggs though, GET IN MY COLLECTION!
    Can't upgrade from PumpkinHead Fiddle.
    And of course I'll be buying Vi.

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Morello is a fucking toolshed, though. I'm sure they're just using that as the "official reason", when the real reason is just because there's a huge amount of complaint over it and they don't want it to affect any sales or anything.
    I reckon they would sell it more if they didn't remove it, but meh.
    It's either putting up with complaints for a very minimal reason, or putting up with complaints because they removed something.
    Taking the second option kind of makes sense, but I think they are gutless.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

But Riot, despite the immense popularity of their game and all their money they make from RP sales, really isn't doing the best financially, so I'm sure they're worried about negatively impacting future RP sales or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    But Riot, despite the immense popularity of their game and all their money they make from RP sales, really isn't doing the best financially, so I'm sure they're worried about negatively impacting future RP sales or something.
    Does Riot Games publish quarterly/monthly income statements like how publicly traded companies do?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    What?
    Where is the proof for this?
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Eh also probably because Nida's dance was out in Beta, and life was good back then. Before all the crybabies whose opinions should reflect the entire game were onto it.

Eh whatever, I don't play her, she's cheap, and I have her oh so glorious Kitty Kat skin, that never sees the sun, so I wouldn't buy it anyway.
    Veiger and Ziggs though, GET IN MY COLLECTION!
    Can't upgrade from PumpkinHead Fiddle.
    And of course I'll be buying Vi.

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 11:09 AM ----------

I reckon they would sell it more if they didn't remove it, but meh.
    It's either putting up with complaints for a very minimal reason, or putting up with complaints because they removed something.
    Taking the second option kind of makes sense, but I think they are gutless.
    It doesn't fix that people are really overreacting to this change. People have said that their Christmas has been ruined for good because of this, and that terrorists and feminists "won" this battle, as if it was like when terrorists performed the 9/11 disaster, and I won't be surprised if people threaten suicide or acts of terrorism on Riot Games if they don't reverse this decision.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-08 at 01:20 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    What!? Nami is out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    What!? Nami is out
    If you mean what I said, it referred to the issue where in Katarina's upcoming Christmas theme skin, she does a pole dance as her recall animation. Someone got offended by it, and Riot realized that it was in poor taste and decides to remove it. Then, people are whining about that decision.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    No mate I just came back home and bought Nami

NAMI. IS. FUCKING. AWESOME.

Definitely my new main, but no doubt people will be all "omg me support nami or i report for troll" in normals AND ranked. I kind of wish they never made her strictly support 'cause despite the fact nobody wants to support in ranked, now it'll be full of people who are used to being carries or whatever going for kills on her.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard the opposite... Hmmm. Can you give us a link or something? I would think after Season 3 World Finals it would have been quite the opposite completely but who knows.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I've heard the opposite... Hmmm. Can you give us a link or something? I would think after Season 3 World Finals it would have been quite the opposite completely but who knows.
    They said something along the lines that the S3 championships actually lost them money instead of making money.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    They said something along the lines that the S3 championships actually lost them money instead of making money.
    Would kind of make sense. Blackouts and whatnot. Probably pissed a few sponsors off.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I believe they said that they pretty much were going to lose money on the s2 finals. But, it was a bit like investing since they got so much publicity and it was watched so much. As far as the actual event went, they probably lost a significant amount of money, but the advertisement that they got is probably paying dividends. I don't know though. I'm just speculating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I believe they said that they pretty much were going to lose money on the s2 finals. But, it was a bit like investing since they got so much publicity and it was watched so much. As far as the actual event went, they probably lost a significant amount of money, but the advertisement that they got is probably paying dividends. I don't know though. I'm just speculating.
    Or it could have been a money hemorrhaging flop akin to a Ponzi Scheme gone bust.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/12...oreas-1st.html

Why did I just find that now. Well there goes some of my paycheck.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    So slow Duro.
    His daggers are fans that open up.
    His pots are cool, and his body is awesome.

Talon with Manamura and Black Cleavers is pretty silly. I was consistently landing 1k+ crits on basic attacks. With the highest being like 1399 exactly. By the end of the match with a full build I was up around 400+ AD. If jumped on an AP, Q/E with Manamura on would just obliterate them.

Wasn't even running AD mastery because I thought I was gonna be fragile. I was like 9/14/7 with a bunch of useless crap.

Dare I say, many of the new AD items are way overpowered?