They should've just made the ArP on Black Cleaver unique. I don't understand why they had to go and nerf it as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Whyyyyy oh why is Lux getting ugly skin again?! I want some cute but brave Lux .. in light clothing , not armor again.
    Because she is a solider and not a little fairy princess. We have Lulu for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Overnerfed. :/
    Probably because it was overbuffed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Probably because it was overbuffed.
    Removing the stacking would already have put it back in like. All this however? Way too much. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    So I found 3 characters in 3 different roles that will be my mains; Nami-Support, Zyra-AP/Mid and Leona-Tank. I absolutely love all of them so either one of them is fine. Cass is there in case Zyra is banned or if I feel like playing poison instead.

Just went 10/10/25 with Nami (I was 4-0-1 in the first 10 minutes) and it was the best match I've had in recent memory. 1 hour battle where we were basically even.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Deleted
    This champion, tristana.... she does quite a lot of damage, and never dies. I think Riot should rename her to "God".
    I'm just kidding, some tristana just beated the crap out of me and made me upset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe, Trist is annoying. Especially later game, she has the most annoying range.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    Hehe, Trist is annoying. Especially later game, she has the most annoying range.
    She's personally one of my favorite AD carries. She starts out meh early but if you let her get kills at any point in the game, early or not, she will punish you so hard.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    This champion, tristana.... she does quite a lot of damage, and never dies. I think Riot should rename her to "God".
    Haha. I laughed.

Tristana, when she's well played, can be a total beast, killing everyone and everything. That steroid and her jump and ulti are very good on an ad caryy.

Deleted
    I actually hate to play her. I'm a bad AD carry to begin with, so her automated pushing is making playing her in the lane phase painful to me.

Deleted
    I've got 99* champions but Tristana ain't one.

*Does not actually represent champion pool ®

Muffinqt has a kitty called meowkai

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    TBH it's better to see thing nerfed, before they try to balance armor and penetration with more complex and useless stats like true armor. (which would be armor bonus that never gets reduced/increased, duh).

Every time me or someone on my team plays Tristana, she never achieves Godhood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Every time me or someone on my team plays Tristana, she never achieves Godhood.
    Well then, you need to see my brother play her... He makes her leader of the Gods.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Is it me, or is the game incredibly laggy atm? on EUW.

It must be. I just sent a Nami ulti, it went THROUGH Volibear and he was just like "nope" and wasn't hit by it. Fucking bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    champion select is extremely laggy for me for some reason atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    I'm getting some weird laggy situations today - late response from the champion, teleporting enemies and such. All that despite solid 30-50 ms. :/

Deleted
    *one-time OT post*

I have 5 copies of DotA2 to give away if anyone wants one. Just PM me.