Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    SoloMid.net has a guide that says he should be played AP Mid, while LoLpro has 2 guides; 1 top, 1 jungle.
    I can write a guide now saying he should be played as a roamer with boots of mobility + 5 zeals. Will that make it viable?
    Bro, everybody knows Zephyr is da shit for movementspeed now.
    Fkin Riot, nerfing all the op.
    I know bro, I was having so much fun killing everyone with it :<

Deleted
    http://www.ultimate-bravery.com/ub.p...&map=1&lang=en

What does AMR think of this Shen build? Personally I love it because the black clever really synergies with your ulti and you got dat CDR man. Anyways Clarity is good on energy champions just as athenes is. Anyway the DPS of this build on a dummy is sick. I suggest going ADC shen with this build. Anyway the site says it is OP so obviously it is. Shame we cant get any mana into the build though

I guarantee you will get ELO and pentas with this guide, and as we all know bitches love ELO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Bro, everybody knows Zephyr is da shit for movementspeed now.

I know bro, I was having so much fun killing everyone with it :<
    Oh man, I ghost back to lane so I don't lose CS. Do you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    That's not really what is important in a guide. There are idiots at all elos
    I believe I've said this a Zilean times allready, I Garentee it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    http://www.ultimate-bravery.com/ub.p...&map=1&lang=en

What does AMR think of this Shen build? Personally I love it because the black clever really synergies with your ulti and you got dat CDR man. Anyways Clarity is good on energy champions just as athenes is. Anyway the DPS of this build on a dummy is sick. I suggest going ADC shen with this build. Anyway the site says it is OP so obviously it is. Shame we cant get any mana into the build though
    The Attack speed synergises well with your W for proccing your passive. 10/10 would build.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because it's Generic doesn't mean it's not wrong
    Just because it's generic doesn't mean it is wrong either.
    Why would I lie?
    Because I don't trust you? You seem like the kind of person that would do some research just to cause trouble.
    SoloMid.net has a guide that says he should be played AP Mid, while LoLpro has 2 guides; 1 top, 1 jungle.
    2<5, 2<5, and the featured guides on Solomid are all out of date for Shen, and the latest 6 guides on Solomid are as follows: top, support, top, jungle, top, top. There's a big sign on top of LoLpro saying that all the guides are being updated for 3.01, so they're out of date as well.
    I can write a guide now saying he should be played as a roamer with boots of mobility + 5 zeals. Will that make it viable?
    Still doesn't outweigh the large amount of Top guides Shen has. The only thing I can see going for him is that his win rate as a Top is lower than average compared to other Top champions, whereas his win rate as a Jungler is above the average compared to other Junglers.

The fact that he's banned 65% of the time might skew results.
    Then why does it have any relevance? Shen 99.99r% of the time won't be played as support.
    ...I think that I went over your head on that one. I'll explain: Shen on AMR has two listed suggested builds, Jungle and Tanky. His Tanky build is actually a generic Support build, and his Jungle build has Frozen Heart in it.

Or you're feigning ignorance.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    A generic tank build not identical to everyone else's tank build doesn't make it wrong. A generic tank build that is full AD/AS/AP (and so on) is wrong, because it's labelled incorrectly.

Also, tool.
    I don't even know how to respond to your stupidity.

I'll just let you re-read my post over and over again until you get it.

Deleted
    I believe I've said this a Zilean times allready, I Garentee it.
    Urgot to be kidding me. These jokes are tibberable.

10+ Year Old Account
    No need to call him a tool, he only challenged your statement.
    I was talking about AMR, and was not insulting RR.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Oh man, I ghost back to lane so I don't lose CS. Do you?
    Rush Homeguard Mobility Boots and a Zephyr, then go for a Statikk Shiv, then build a Phantom Dancer. Most legit build for Shen ever.
    Never miss a single cs with Ghost+Teleport!

Deleted
    Rush Homeguard Mobility Boots and a Zephyr, then go for a Statikk Shiv, then build a Phantom Dancer. Most legit build for Shen ever.
    Never miss a single cs with Ghost+Teleport!
    Don't forget revive!

Deleted
    You Sona of a Twitch, I ain't stoppin till someone Ashes me to!
    At times this thread can be so.. toxic
    Doesn't matter, it has me in it!

Deleted
    I should've left you for dead.

Deleted
    Puns arn´t funny anniemore but I´ve got an ahrisenal of them

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 12:53 AM ----------

What about a Lich Bane for some extra mana and MS? best combo
    How about 2? Even better!

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    I should've left you for dead.
    I read Muzual's post, and I just KNEW that I would find you quoting him on this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Just because it's generic doesn't mean it is wrong either.
    Just because it's Generic doesn't mean it's right either.

Because I don't trust you? You seem like the kind of person that would do some research just to cause trouble.
    My experience: 2k+ games. Hours of streams, both soloqueue + competitive play
    Yours: A tool designed for WoW using generic builds that anyone can implement.

2<5, 2<5, and the featured guides on Solomid are all out of date for Shen, and the latest 6 guides on Solomid are as follows: top, support, top, jungle, top, top. There's a big sign on top of LoLpro saying that all the guides are being updated for 3.01, so they're out of date as well.
    Top LoLking guide is 29th Jan, 3.01 was released 1st Feb. They are out of date too!

Still doesn't outweigh the large amount of Top guides Shen has. The only thing I can see going for him is that his win rate as a Top is lower than average compared to other Top champions, whereas his win rate as a Jungler is above the average compared to other Junglers.
    I don't ever remember saying Shen top isn't common. I said having a guide for support is what you expect from "omg guys, im only 800 elo but this totally works!

The fact that he's banned 65% of the time might skew results.

...I think that I went over your head on that one. I'll explain: Shen on AMR has two listed suggested builds, Jungle and Tanky. His Tanky build is actually a generic Support build, and his Jungle build has Frozen Heart in it.
    So they're both wrong.

Or you're feigning ignorance.
    Yeah, that's obviously the case

10+ Year Old Account
    yes it can

Please post constructively about the subject and not passive aggressive jabs at each other. Last time this came up, people got infracted and it looks like that might happen again. So play nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not really what is important in a guide. There are idiots at all elos
    http://www.lolking.net/guides/80573
    There may be idiots at all ELO brackets, but I'm more willing to trust a guide from someone with high ELO than low ELO (or, who is Platinum Division 1 as opposed to Bronze Division 1). It also may be true that they got their ELO by playing other champions (as is the case with people going Frost in Arena, getting high rating and switching to Arcane in WoW, and similarly with Druids of the past and Moonkin).

There's clearly no perfect guide (see RR's comment on "wrong" builds) as at extremely high ELO it all becomes inter-team dependent, but high guides are probably good enough for most players.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    See Monado? It's not just you that Zefie is mean to.

I don't know what to say, that was really bad :S
    I feel comfort into knowing that I'm not the only one ZefieLycorisOkuu is mean to.

Don't stop me now! I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball! - Orianna

Deleted
    You Sona of a Twitch, I ain't stoppin till someone Ashes me to!

Doesn't matter, it has me in it!
    Annie one else getting bored? You need some Brand new puns son. Im Vlad you bought it up though. Maokai, let's do this.