I still remember the first day garen was out. I walked into a bush got silenced and he span all over me and I died. I then bought garen as he was strong!

Deleted
    Razzle Dazzle Top Taric (needs pink skin to function with 100% fabulousness)

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I do wonder who'll see the most benefit from the Blade of the Ruined King changes. Some that come to mind include Irelia, Fiora, Jax, Udyr, Shyvana, and Xin Zhao (assuming they build damage on him). It also appears to be another item route that ADCs can go, i.e. MRN's Heartbeat.
    It was a very very strong item before they buffed it aready but now it looks quite overpowered.

BT vs botrk: 70 AD, 3% LS vs 40% AS, 5% current HP, on use and 350g cheaper.

As long as you rely more on your autoattacks than on AD scaling abilities botrk looks like the obvious choice.

Will the new BotRK be good for Irelia? I mean, go for a trinity with a giants belt in the middle, then go for warmogs and go for BotRK or something more tanky?

I'm also curious how was this Eve before being nerfed to the ground and some of her reworks she is quite often used as examples for nerfs and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Will the new BotRK be good for Irelia? I mean, go for a trinity with a giants belt in the middle, then go for warmogs and go for BotRK or something more tanky?

I'm also curious how was this Eve before being nerfed to the ground and some of her reworks she is quite often used as examples for nerfs and stuff.
    Yes. It's going to be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Yes. It's going to be amazing.
    What about the Eve question =OOO?

10+ Year Old Account
    People tend to make a big deal when their go-to champions get nerfed, saying that they intend on nerfing them to the ground like how Evelynn was. However, aside from Heimerdinger, even what seemingly were big nerfs such as the ones Diana and Rengar got, in which some were reverted soon after, are nowhere along the lines of the nerfbat Evelynn got pre-rework. Riot also said that Eve was one of the few champions they nerfed intentionally like that because her original kit was very toxic to the game.

The nerfs/buffs post-rework is also normal after a rework. When AP Eve became FotM, she was toned down. Same thing is happening now with Xin Zhao, in that they're nerfing his damage output, forcing players to build a bit more damage on him if they want to be a factor damage-wise.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-03-01 at 06:20 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Eve was OP as fuck when she still had her stun. After that nerf she became useless. After the remake she was borderline OP, and now she's fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eve was OP as fuck when she still had her stun. After that nerf she became useless. After the remake she was borderline OP, and now she's fine.
    To further explain this, reworked Eve as AP could near insta-gib someone with DFG (back when it had it's old active) + ult, because her ult used to do % maximum health damage. Also, her ult's range was slightly farther than her "stealth" range. Since then, her ult was changed to deal % current health damage, the range on it was nerfed so she'll be visible when she goes into range to use it. That combination was also a big reason why DFG had to be re-designed.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-03-01 at 06:35 PM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

To further explain this, reworked Eve as AP could near insta-gib someone with DFG (back when it had it's old active) + ult, because her ult used to do % maximum health damage. Her ult had a range that was slightly farther than her "stealth" range. Since then, her ult was changed to deal % current health damage, the range on it was nerfed so she'll be visible when she goes into range to use it. That combination was also a big reason why DFG had to be re-designed.
    Thanks for elaborating.

10+ Year Old Account
    MAC client official. Check YouTube, I'm on a phone.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    MAC client official. Check YouTube, I'm on a phone.
    Is it live? As in, no more PBE?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, it's live.

Also, iBlitzcrank is now available in the store with the release of the Mac client.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    It's available for download.
    Hey everyone

Yep, it's live.

Also, iBlitzcrank is now available in the store with the release of the Mac client.
    Awesome! No more buggy iLoL client! No disrespect to the devs working on iLoL, but there were too many things that hindered my gameplay. I'm happy :3

Deleted
    The patch notes and preview is up. Note that it is going live tomorrow night.

[video=youtube;yeH8HzGi3sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeH8HzGi3sc[video]

I did find the Kassadin nerf to be funny, damn you xPeke getting things nerfed!
    "What's going on guys?"
    "Doing well, thanks."
    "Not much man, how's it going?"
    rofl. Why can't someone just do this shit alone, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    "What's going on guys?"
    "Doing well, thanks."
    "Not much man, how's it going?"
    rofl. Why can't someone just do this shit alone, again.
    I dont get it Zefie.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Thank you for the aswers that explains a lot.

Deleted
    He probably finds their banter before the actual patch preview starts awkward... or something. :x

Deleted

Jungle Taric is a thing now, guises.