10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Back on topic after the quitter up there.

What you guys think of Tear of goddess on Malphite lol? It seems strong in the laning phase, more Q's.
    Seems meh on him, assuming you're using it just to be able to use Q more often.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    You post an awful lot of rage posts here for how much you apparently do not care.

You are the leaver here, the fix you are proposing (A terribly ambiguous and terribly explained one, by the way. "according to the state just before the leave"? That is what state and conclusion? Everyone wins? Everyone gets loss prevented, including people who would win? The team with more kills wins? The one with more towers? With more gold? All of those are ridiculous ways to go about it.) is a fix against players who act like YOU. Please give me your, undoubtedly brilliant, idea as to how would you want the "matchmaking" fixed instead, as this is what you complain about and what apparently is forcing you to be a leaver despite beeeeeeeest intentions. Tip: the ideas you provided before are too funny to even be taken seriously.

Before claiming you continue to lose matches and fall down divisions because of feeders, trolls and idiots remember a very, very simple fact: there is only one constant factor, only one common point in all games you play: YOU.

Also, I can't tell you how much you made me laugh by claiming others have issues with communication and discussion here - all that right after calling everyone who disagrees with you an idiot and a kid.

Deleted
    > Creates a custom game to check if net works fine > Everything's good, no lags, no random DC.
    > Joins ARAM to check it out during fights n shit > Everything's good, no lags, no random DC during teamfights.

> Joins ranked. Insta DC, random lags throughout entire game even though i have <35ms, it feels like it was >100ms...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Deleted
    >Can finally connect to MMO-C for a while
    >4 pages of rage of some random dude
    Oh well...

Anyway you can get Tear if you wanna build a Maramune for burst-AD malphite, otherwise it just sucks, so get chalice or some shit if u need mana.
    AD Malphite legit build, confirmed on Monado's stream. IF I HAD ONE

Deleted
    I've only played non-ranked (lvl 15 account) so far, but I always decline a surrender except for the most obvious ones. Out of all the times someone tries to surrender (because someone dies 3 times within 5 minutes or simply because we're at a disadvantage) I've probably won a third of those "surrender" games. Hence there's really no reason to surrender unless the opponent is purposedly farming you with no intention to win.

That above, as well as the fact that I play to have fun as well, and you can easily have very good games even though you're probably going to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    > Creates a custom game to check if net works fine > Everything's good, no lags, no random DC.
    > Joins ARAM to check it out during fights n shit > Everything's good, no lags, no random DC during teamfights.

> Joins ranked. Insta DC, random lags throughout entire game even though i have <35ms, it feels like it was >100ms...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
    It is happening so much im so pissed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    I know, it is a hard concept. Oh well, you obviously are a kid because it easier to laugh than that think and iterate any presented idea in your brain to think this way: ok, if by scores, we also need to check the roles, mix that with a basic weighting system, and we have average score, mmr will match this support with this adc etc.

But don't worry, +80% of the community are idiots who act before thinking. You are one of them, congratulations!

Also, another idea: before queuing, ppl should be forced to pick a role and have specified champions locked. This for solo/duo queue. Helps alot.

Don't flame others, it makes you as a poster look worse and leads to infractions such as this. You're only making yourself look bad.

-Duronos
    Hey good idea, maybe I should call everybody who disagrees a kid too, seems to be the best method.

/sarcasm

Anyone having so much lag plus Dcing? Also it seems that the lol site is off

Deleted
    I've had lag for the last two games I did, last one was about 20 minutes ago. Lagging like hell. :x

And a teammate was also lagging.

yeah NA is down.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    I've only played non-ranked (lvl 15 account) so far, but I always decline a surrender except for the most obvious ones. Out of all the times someone tries to surrender (because someone dies 3 times within 5 minutes or simply because we're at a disadvantage) I've probably won a third of those "surrender" games. Hence there's really no reason to surrender unless the opponent is purposedly farming you with no intention to win.

That above, as well as the fact that I play to have fun as well, and you can easily have very good games even though you're probably going to lose.
    If someone is spamming surrender just because they personally are having a bad game (I have seen people surrender spam when we are winning as a team, but they failed hard personally) or if they are sat in chat name-calling, swearing, flaming or spamming crap, then I also will totally cockblock that surrender just to be a little passive-aggressive :P

Na down for anyone else?

10+ Year Old Account
    General Warning: Use the rage thread for posts like the one that caused the argument the last few pages. Also, that conversation ends here, incase someone still feels the need to respond. No one else needs to get infracted.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...To-Vent-Thread!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah logging in NA is...not working for some reason O_o
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Fuck my life, i can only play on weekend and this shit happens -.-, gunna cry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    General Warning: Use the rage thread for posts like the one that caused the argument the last few pages. Also, that conversation ends here, incase someone still feels the need to respond. No one else needs to get infracted.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...To-Vent-Thread!
    Vent here and you will incur the wrath of The Monado.

You shall not survive.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you try to go on the site it is down as well. Probably something wrong with the login servers, since the NA sever is still up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    If you try to go on the site it is down as well. Probably something wrong with the login servers, since the NA sever is still up.
    Yeah I noticed. Hopefully it comes back up. Being a weekend and all.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Can reach login screen,but can't log in...

10+ Year Old Account
    Off the LoL Status twitter: "We are currently investigating issues with logging in and are working to resolve these ASAP"
    https://twitter.com/lolstatus

Good to follow them when stuff like this happens.