10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer 21 in def with Hecarim, tbh. But with him at least I largely think it's a matter of preference and playstyle.

Deleted
    DId they revert the breaking nerfs on him? They were quite extreme.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I prefer 21 in def with Hecarim, tbh. But with him at least I largely think it's a matter of preference and playstyle.
    Yeah that is true ;-)

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 08:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    DId they revert the breaking nerfs on him? They were quite extreme.
    Afaik the nerfs didn't hit live. Only the nerfs to SotEL got live which is an indirect nerf to him, but nothing breaking.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-03-22 at 09:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The roster changes/switchups in the major LoL teams keep happening. Apparently, Woong from Frost has left the team to take a personal break.

So League will be safe from Woongfucker, for now at least.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The roster changes/switchups in the major LoL teams keep happening. Apparently, Woong from Frost has left the team to take a personal break.

So League will be safe from Woongfucker, for now at least.
    I was JUST about to link it.

And then I remembered you're Asian.

I cannot compete with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    If you can afford it, spend RP and buy the rune pages bundle(7 or 6 runes pages, can't remember well), it's really cheap compared to the 6.3k IP for each rune page you would normally pay for.
    Don't rush it yet though if you don't need it, they said last week that "There will be another rune page sale in the next month or so." Not sure if that's going to apply to the bundle or singles since I didn't even notice the last sale (anyone know what it was last time?)

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Don't rush it yet though if you don't need it, they said last week that "There will be another rune page sale in the next month or so." Not sure if that's going to apply to the bundle or singles since I didn't even notice the last sale (anyone know what it was last time?)
    It was 2-4-1 on runepages.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Fallen completely in-love with Brodyr all over again.

Man I love this guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    First Nasus then this crap, next time is for Warwick and perhaps Gayplank, and then league of shitters will be complete.

Hate this direction and hope they'll stop while they still can.

Deleted
    Hate what direction? Of trying to make sub-par champions good again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Scrmbag Riot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sivalion I feel you your pain. I played Quinn yesterday and I thought she was horrible, how did that champion get through anyways? Surely Riot thought, "Isn't she kind of a bad idea?" Quinn is just a bad champion and it's not even her ratios or whatever but her moves are just lackluster.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Sivalion I feel you your pain. I played Quinn yesterday and I thought she was horrible, how did that champion get through anyways? Surely Riot thought, "Isn't she kind of a bad idea?" Quinn is just a bad champion and it's not even her ratios or whatever but her moves are just lackluster.
    What did I just read?
    She's brilliant with very offensive supports like Leona or Thresh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    As Doublelift so nicely said it: Riot want's to make 'unique', flashy, cliche champions that're either unbelievably useless or extremely overpowered. In this case; unbelievably useless.

Sure, her kit looks fun and all, but it doesn't match one bit.

Look at Vayne, for example, her kit is somewhat the same, it just fits much better together, whereas Quinn's kit is just a bunch of random stuff thrown together with no thought at all. It's like "Oh man, wouldn't it be cool if she could do X?", "And let's have her do THIS AWESOME THING TOO!" -- And then bam, her kit was made. Flashy, cliche; yet useless.

It's fine, really, I don't mind them making champions that're made to be used for weird ass shit... if it wasn't for the fact that people dont know how to use said champions in the slightest bit. Luckily I've only had 2-3 Quinns on my team, funny enough; all three were losses.

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 02:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    What did I just read?
    She's brilliant with very offensive supports like Leona or Thresh.
    She literally has nothing but Q, her passive and AA's; her escape is weird as shit and her ultimate is only good for escaping/chasing.

Beyond laning she's nothing, and even then she's lackluster.

Deleted
    She is in a terrible place right now as ADC. She has the rough early game of Vayne without the same lategame power.

Tweaking her is gonna be crazy hard because of her kit, also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    She is in a terrible place right now as ADC. She has the rough early game of Vayne without the same lategame power.

Tweaking her is gonna be crazy hard because of her kit, also.
    Actually, she has the same late game power, but since her kit is so terrible for team fights she can't use it. Her ult is godly, and if it wasn't melee range she would be so much better. There is also the issue of the fact that her normal range is so short it's ridiculously easy to catch her compared to most carries.

I like Quinn, and I defended her when she came out, but she just doesn't fit in bot lane now that people know how to play against her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    They are sub par because they are reliable and easier. Like replacing Lee Sin with XZ really just made the game worse, not better.

Same with stuff like LB dying out and being replaced by picks like Akali. Mostly strong melee allowing you build tanky enough to just tunnel vision target.

I'm honestly still waiting free stats to be hit - like Zed/Xin Zhao/Wukong/Renekton/Jarvan losing part of their free armor reduction or AD increase. But that's another story that is not happening, even though they admitted it IS a problem.
    Last edited by mmoc064457dc87; 2013-03-22 at 03:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Yeah I feel Quinn is just all around useless compared to the other ADCs. If you want lane domination then you have champions like Caitlyn and Draven who do it better, and her team fighting potential is very low for an ADC. She has a low AA range and her escape involves her using her ultimate and then running away, she cant kite while in bird form because of melee AAs. Her blind isn't effective against everything and her E is only a slow that also brings her close to the target briefly.

Not the ideal ADC you want to have when we're currently experiencing the rise of assassins and tanky bruisers that want to dive the squishiest target. Vayne can actually kite and she hits like a truck to justify her short range, Quinn cant do either if they have a gap closer.

The only time she really shines is hunting people down with bird form and 1v1 duels it seems. Neither are really that amazing to have for the ADC role compared to other bonuses. Pretty much every pro player thinks Quinn isn't good, and I think it was Xpecial who said she would have better luck in mid lane where she can use her ult for roaming ganks at least.
    Quinn is godly in lane together with Leona though.
    So...many...times...I have first blood on her. I agree that she isn't great in teamfights. But you can really really starve their ADC if you're playing well, so you still have an edge during the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Quinn is godly in lane together with Leona though.
    So...many...times...I have first blood on her. I agree that she isn't great in teamfights. But you can really really starve their ADC if you're playing well, so you still have an edge during the game.
    Same can be said for Tristana's early game damage, Draven's damage. Both of those also scale well into the game.

It's also easier to starve opponents as Caitlyn and Draven once you've gotten ahead. Quinn is nothing but a duelist which can be worked around in a 2v2.

Deleted
    Janna gets a tiny change and all of a sudden 57% winrate WHAT IS THIS WIZARDRY.