Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I loved that boss, lol. Especially the first id on it was great. Aww the memories. Q_Q

on topic: Really like Trundle as he is now but not sure yet about the rework.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    I love Trundle's current lore and design; he's such a great guy, taking the curse upon himself and all. Why would they take that away from him... HE WAS A HERO GODDAMNED IT.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to imagine him all slimy, filthy and rotting instead of this frosty-bullcrap they've pulled. Sad day for me.
    Read his league judgement

10+ Year Old Account
    Liking the trundle rework, I may have to pick him up again, the classic skin look pretty good, but I'm loving the new frost look..

p.s. is it just me or does Thundering blow lliieee, I've never seen it hit anywhere NEAR 20% of the enemies remaining health, it barely takes 10% off carries, let alone built up bruisers....
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2013-03-25 at 08:05 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sold yet on the Trundle remake. Will see once I know a bit more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Liking the trundle rework, I may have to pick him up again, the classic skin look pretty good, but I'm loving the new frost look..

p.s. is it just me or does Thundering blow lliieee, I've never seen it hit anywhere NEAR 20% of the enemies remaining health, it barely takes 10% off carries, let alone built up bruisers....
    Thundering Blow deals magic damage, and since you don't itemize Magic Penetration on Jayce, that is to be expected.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Got a question about ranked decay. Does that apply to all divisions above V, or just Challenger tier?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delijica View Post
    Got a question about ranked decay. Does that apply to all divisions above V, or just Challenger tier?
    All leagues.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Right, thanks! Just googled it as well, and it looks like you have to be inactive for almost a month for the decay to kick in, if I'm not mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

Deleted
    Finally lvl 20... I've got 10k IP to spend.. Any all-around runes to buy? Im guessing armor, magic resistance, movement speed and health? I prefer to jungle, top lane and AD carry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not health. But armour and MR are great choices for pretty much everyone.

Deleted
    I have a hard time figuring out what quintessences to buy. Is lifesteal worth it on most junglers/top laners?

Deleted
    -snip- please don't post memes
    So.... Trundle's new dance everyone?
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-03-25 at 11:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    I have a hard time figuring out what quintessences to buy. Is lifesteal worth it on most junglers/top laners?
    No. They're decent on a couple of champs though, Nasus being the most notable one. I'd suggest MS or flat AD / ArmPen instead if you want something a bit more generic.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    So I am finally trying to learn to jungle, just on bots right now to get a feel for the timers, but had no idea who to pick. I know Amumu is banned a lot, so I tried him first. I *almost* died to red buff and had to run (the embarrassment....but no one on my team noticed). Ended up almost 2 levels behind everyone else on average even with a d/ced mid letting me waveclear minions sometimes.

Then I tried Diana and it was completely different. She cleared so quick and with near full health that I was able to help gank in every lane at almost any time. I know Amumu is "better" in a teamfight because of his ult, but holy crap. I don't know how to play Diana any better than Amumu either. Are there any other "noob friendly" junglers like her? I had tanky AP on both builds for them.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    I love Trundle's current lore and design; he's such a great guy, taking the curse upon himself and all. Why would they take that away from him... HE WAS A HERO GODDAMNED IT.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to imagine him all slimy, filthy and rotting instead of this frosty-bullcrap they've pulled. Sad day for me.
    His League Judgement says he wants his people to suffer, instead of helping them survive instead, since they've become dependant on the curse. Without the curse they slowly start dying. He's not the hero you believe him to be ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    Are there any other "noob friendly" junglers like her? I had tanky AP on both builds for them.
    I jungle with Warwick a lot, he can solo Blue and then clear through to Red without much trouble.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Warwick can jungle.

However... please don't. You're gawdawful at clearing pace and largely useless until you hit lvl 6.

Deleted
    Xin Zhao is both super easy and good. You just need to learn how his ult works.

Who else preparing the popcorn for the incoming drama?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Yes, Warwick can jungle.
    He's better than quite a few others for solojungling, which is what a jungler should be IMO.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Yes, Warwick can jungle.

However... please don't. You're gawdawful at clearing pace and largely useless until you hit lvl 6.
    At least they're not using someone like, God forbid, Teemo for jungling.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Xin Zhao is both super easy and good. You just need to learn how his ult works.

Who else preparing the popcorn for the incoming drama?
    I'm ready for the shitstorm on reddit calling Chaox a bad. That also means that we unfortunately won't be able to see the Chaox vs. Doublelift duels in the TSM vs. CLG games until they put him back as starter.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II