10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBro View Post
    Wow. Are you serious?
    Here's a video of the Leona bug. I don't know if someone videoed the Thresh bug though:

Ranked queues appear to be up again, although I don't know if the lag spikes have been sorted out.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-03-29 at 08:56 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Op bugs. Usually they're not that gamebreaking. The last i remember that could cause any real issues for more than 0.1% of the players, has got to be the Yorick/morde kaiser ulti bug, where yorick would ress at 1 hp and be able to die several times in a second. That video of a yorick with 1k deaths was hilarous. Other than that the bugs we see are usually just weird and funny ones that at most are annoying but rarely makes or breaks a match for any team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Apparently, using Lantern with Thresh will cause the enemy team to suffer FPS drops.
    Silly how they never bothered to disable Graves over his Smokescreen for that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Silly how they never bothered to disable Graves over his Smokescreen for that one.
    Same with Karthus and his Ult.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't there a bug a while ago with Headhunter Yi and Yorick/Morde ghosts that would crash games? That is the most recent really bad one I can remember.

Deleted
    Or the Darius pull+recall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Wasn't there a bug a while ago with Headhunter Yi and Yorick/Morde ghosts that would crash games? That is the most recent really bad one I can remember.
    Another one was something to do with Maokai and Guardian Angel that would crash games.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Zac's here!

Deleted
    One has to wonder how the fuck is Riot programming their stuff for these things to crash the game entirely. ;D

Good guy Riot support

Made a ticket at 5am yesterday cause i wanted a space in my name but the change function in the client didn't allow it , got response at 9am saying they usually don't do this but he changed it for free cause it was a small change , so it saved me 1300rp

10+ Year Old Account

It was about damn time that I made it!
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Uhm, congrats?

Finally reached diamond I playing only 3 support champions - damn proud of myself. Wasn't really that hard but clearly the worst(most painful) games I had were in silver (never been bronze). My ad never reacted to my actions, luckily the higher I got the better players I met. I guess at lower brackets its easier to carry as Assassin like Zed or Kha, just don't bother with supporting - you will get only blamed

10+ Year Old Account
    Zac is very strong at the moment, but I think people are refusing to adapt and are just resorting to the usual "OPPPP!!!111! NERF OR I WONT PLAY"

Just played 4 Galio matches, 3 were with enemy Zac jungle, none of them had a successful gank =/
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Zac is actually quite fun. I wouldn't call him OP (well, maybe stronger then most junglers right now tho). Full jungle clear and use only 1 pot? No problem.

His ganking can be something to get used to right now i guess, but it's just run in or E in, if E hit's Q>W spam W or ult/W them.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Zac is actually quite fun. I wouldn't call him OP (well, maybe stronger then most junglers right now tho). Full jungle clear and use only 1 pot? No problem.

His ganking can be something to get used to right now i guess, but it's just run in or E in, if E hit's Q>W spam W or ult/W them.
    I feel like he has a similar problem to Darius(maximizing Q damage for clear speed) and Draven(catching axes to shred camps) jungle, in the fact that he kinda needs to "dance" around the jungle camps to jungle efficiently, because of his passive, but the sustain from it is just godlike.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I've watched 5 or so games with Zac where he just was useless for his team
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a small note, a Rioter took a look at the range discrepancies between Vayne's AA and her E range (E's range is shorter than her AA), and will change E's range to match her AA range in the next patch. - As if Doublelift needed to be buffed any further, but then again, Tristana received the same treatment with her E active being changed to benefit from her passive...
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    I feel like he has a similar problem to Darius(maximizing Q damage for clear speed) and Draven(catching axes to shred camps) jungle, in the fact that he kinda needs to "dance" around the jungle camps to jungle efficiently, because of his passive, but the sustain from it is just godlike.
    I didn't really have trouble "dancing" to get the blobs/healing. The W is like what, 3.84s out of my head. Spam it while getting the next blob.

I still gotta figure out a good build for him
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    One has to wonder how the fuck is Riot programming their stuff for these things to crash the game entirely. ;D
    The client uses Adobe Air.
    Think about that for a second.