Deleted
    I just want to say, for those looking for some fun, to try troll riven build.
    I kept masteries and runes same for the most part because of the first part of the game in which you need to perform atleast decently.
    Then comes the 2nd part. Instead of teamfights your job is to go all over the field, destryoing towers. Now here's the fun part, they'll often come 3-4 even 5 sometimes to gank you. With my items I have 453 speed, tenacity and 25% resist to slows. This combined with riven's internal abilities allows for alot of fun being chased all over the place. I have won many games with scores like 16-43 or 24-55 like this, they were winning teamfights but I kept poking them all over the place untill they were overwhelmed.
    All in all, extremely fun games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    I just want to say, for those looking for some fun, to try troll riven build.
    I kept masteries and runes same for the most part because of the first part of the game in which you need to perform atleast decently.
    Then comes the 2nd part. Instead of teamfights your job is to go all over the field, destryoing towers. Now here's the fun part, they'll often come 3-4 even 5 sometimes to gank you. With my items I have 453 speed, tenacity and 25% resist to slows. This combined with riven's internal abilities allows for alot of fun being chased all over the place. I have won many games with scores like 16-43 or 24-55 like this, they were winning teamfights but I kept poking them all over the place untill they were overwhelmed.
    All in all, extremely fun games.
    If you're going to do that, might as well play Master Yi. He is pretty much better in every way at killing turrets and running away than Riven is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won a game with super minions bashing my nexus thanks to me (Vayne) and a split-pushing Yi back-dooring their base. That was a fun game.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    If you're going to do that, might as well play Master Yi. He is pretty much better in every way at killing turrets and running away than Riven is.
    may as well proxy farm the nexus as singed XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    may as well proxy farm the nexus as singed XD
    There's also AP Xin Zhao, with enough items, he can even backdoor both nexus turrets.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Some big news regarding GGU, they renamed themselves as Team Coast, they will finally get actual team jerseys (I hope), they will get a gaming house, and Elementz is moving into the house as a coach. Looks like they're serious about making this team succeed and riding off of their late season LCS success. Also, the timing of it is not surprising since their former manager Hexo stepped down a few days ago.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-06-02 at 05:06 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by detri View Post
    Thoughts on Zed? im thinking about buying him soon.
    He has a really high mechanical skill cap. I always feel like a moron when playing him for not utilizing his shadows properly position wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Mess around in normals with a team that has Rengar, AP Xin, and Master Yi. All you do is run around and kill turrets without minions.
    Ran into a team consisting of
    Malphite, Khazix, Tristana, Jax, Jarvan... that all rushed a Shurelya's and full Zeal build. They ran full teleport and just pushed towers. They got all three inhibs down before we aced them several times and pushed to win.

Deleted
    Yi has his ulti. If he gets cc'd during it, it's gg. Riven has absorb while getting away, I don't think anything beats that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Yi has his ulti. If he gets cc'd during it, it's gg. Riven has absorb while getting away, I don't think anything beats that.
    You need hard cc; stuns, and they're easily dodgable with his movement speed so on-click stuns are basically required to catch that cunt.

Yi also destroys turrets just about 5 times quicker than Riven does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question, haven't been playing much recently but I need to know more about the blue Ezreal build etc.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Maybe you'd like to read this: http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...-the-real-deal
    The article compares the damage of a blue build with a standard build.

I believe it's a build for kiting and apparently many players just blindly copy it without knowing how to utilize it correctly.
    Something I noticed when playing with a blue Ezreal is, that it works fine as long as you are even or ahead and falls of a lot when behind. Though maybe that was just the Ezreal player.

But in the next patch Spirit of the Elder Lizard gets nerfed, so it will probably fall out of favor again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    But in the next patch Spirit of the Elder Lizard gets nerfed, so it will probably fall out of favor again.
    I've seen a couple of players (including Doublelift when he managed to get the pentakill against the EU All Star team) buying a Blood Thirster instead of the Spirit of the Elder Lizard, so maybe (Semi-)Blue Ezreal will stay.

Build whatever you want dude. If I build Trinity Force / Runaan's Hurricane and win, you can too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    I've seen a couple of players (including Doublelift when he managed to get the pentakill against the EU All Star team) buying a Blood Thirster instead of the Spirit of the Elder Lizard, so maybe (Semi-)Blue Ezreal will stay.
    They're not really buying it instead of, they're just buying it early and delaying the SotEL to prevent the extremely weak early/mid game that the Blue build has. Although I do think in Doublelift's case he just skipped EL all together. Which yes, that's probably what will happen when EL gets nerfed.

On a semi-related note. Does the passive from EL stack with red buff?

10+ Year Old Account
    It does.

Not that it matters much soon.

Deleted
    EL isn't too bad on a hybrid or ad teemo... so much more dmg with toxic shot and shroom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Play Darius with that item with red buff and watch as people die to your amazing DOT's!!! MUWHAHAHAHAAHH!
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    They're not really buying it instead of, they're just buying it early and delaying the SotEL to prevent the extremely weak early/mid game that the Blue build has. Although I do think in Doublelift's case he just skipped EL all together. Which yes, that's probably what will happen when EL gets nerfed.

Are you kidding me?
    The entire reason for building Spirit of the Elder Lizard and rushing it as the first item is because it's a great early-mid game item.
    You don't get Bloodthirster so fast anymore on Ezreal since it's expensive as hell, as opposed to the cheap Spirit of the Elder Lizard.

Why do you think people are pretty much getting it first on every AD champion? Because it gives you the boost in the early/mid game to be able to snowball all over your opponents. If you don't snowball your enemies Spirit of the Elder Lizard isn't worth rushing that much. Which is probably why Doublelift doesn't rush it, because he doesn't want to play aggressive and thus goes for the "safer" Bloodthirster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ghostblade is pretty darn strong if you can use it well. It's stupidly powerful compared to other similar items.