Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    You two guys are cute.
    Viktor is op with no real counters. DISCUSS!
    why does viktor use sooo much mana :/ (unless they changed it zzzz)

that grab bag bundle is tempting zzzzzz (also lol "grab" blitz naut thresh)
    Last edited by Soulstrike; 2013-06-04 at 06:12 AM.
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Buying the Allstar bundle.. been thinking about getting the khazix skin at full price for a while anyway and it doesn't work that out much more for me to end up with all 5 skins since I already own all the champs

Deleted
    I'm thinking about getting the All Star bundle and the Grab Bundle (better known as "the Hooker Bundle"). I need more RP T_T

Deleted
    If they'd named it the Hooker Bundle I'd buy it :P

NA servers crashing at the minute. Just had an epic 1v1 ARAM for 5 minutes because everyone but me and enemy trundle had closed the client after massive lag spikes, and then it crashed again. Even the website is down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    NA servers crashing at the minute. Just had an epic 1v1 ARAM for 5 minutes because everyone but me and enemy trundle had closed the client after massive lag spikes, and then it crashed again. Even the website is down.
    EU client is also acting up today, I have to restart it after every game because it stops working, and I can't even exit it normally anymore (have to ALT+F4).

I bought the All-Star bundle. Just the Kha'zix and Jayce skins make it worth it, the others are just extras, even though the Gragas one is wasted. Oktoberfest 4 lyfe!111!!
    Probably getting the Hooker Bundle too.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

bought all the bundles (for funsies, had almost all of the skins from the bundles anyway). The only skin im missing is the thresh skin, BUT IT IS SO FUCKING UGLY! i refuse to buy it!
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

bought all the bundles (for funsies, had almost all of the skins from the bundles anyway). The only skin im missing is the thresh skin, BUT IT IS SO FUCKING UGLY! i refuse to buy it!
    Huh? Why would you buy the bundles if you already have the skins? Aint that just a total waste of money o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Daelos View Post
    Huh? Why would you buy the bundles if you already have the skins? Aint that just a total waste of money o.o
    Thats the point of the "new" bundles. they cost less the more of the skins/champions you have. I basicly just bought huntress sivir and gothic annie for 975 RP each.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

So the All-Star bundle costs 2.2k RP atm. Am I correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    depends how many of the skins / champions from the bundle that you already have.

depends how many of the skins / champions from the bundle that you already have.
    So the price lowers if you already have said skin / champ?

Deleted
    So the price lowers if you already have said skin / champ?
    Yep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its 3052 rp for me; I only have Lulu, Jayce, and Caitlyn, and none of the skins offered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile - It's only 500 and something RP for me.
    I'm only missing the Caitlyn and Lulu skins.
    And I don't want them.

I own all but 7 skins out of all those packs. And all the champs are mine.
    Ugh I've spent to much time and money in this game.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Ugh I've spent to much time and money in this game.
    i think i got around 145-150 skins. 2 server changes. 1 (maybe 2) 7 page runepage bundle. Pulsefire ezreal aswell ofcourse. ~300 days of ward skin (cant remember how much this cost.)

Come at me bro
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-06-04 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Yep.
    Awesome. I wonder at which price they are calculated though.

Awesome. I wonder at which price they are calculated though.
    The base price -x% off(30-50%, depending on which bundle iirc). Hooker Bundle is 30% off, All-Star is 50% off. Can't remember the others.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    i think i got around 145-150 skins. 2 server changes. 1 (maybe 2) 7 page runepage bundle. Pulsefire ezreal aswell ofcourse. ~300 days of ward skin (cant remember how much this cost.)

Come at me bro
    Wow, you sure gave Riot a lot of money lol.

I just bought Huntress Sivir. I really do hope they fix her duck gait when they tune her up.