10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    He also says "Spirit" in italic, gonna be udyr for sure.
    It could also be referring to Irelia, as her ult says Active: Irelia summons 4 SPIRIT blades". There were a couple of red posts discussing that her kit has too many things, so that probably would make it less likely she's getting it.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Udyr hasn't gotten a skin in ages, so that's my guess as well. Bit late though, they missed the udyr hype that was going around by a month..

Deleted
    ... anything but udyr...
    i don't like him and his jungle could be better..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    Udyr hasn't gotten a skin in ages, so that's my guess as well. Bit late though, they missed the udyr hype that was going around by a month..
    Well, when they released PFE, Ezreal wasn't as popular of a pick, but then only with the PFE release, a mana cost reduction to W, and people discovering how powerful W was in trades in the laning phase did his popularity skyrocket.

Then again, Riot maybe pulling those hints out of their asses completely, and we may get someone undeserving get that ultimate skin, like Karma or Poppy.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It could also be referring to Irelia, as her ult says Active: Irelia summons 4 SPIRIT blades". There were a couple of red posts discussing that her kit has too many things, so that probably would make it less likely she's getting it.
    This was my thinking too since giving her a new, ULTIMATE, skin after changing her kit wouldn't be ideal, unless they do it like they did with Vladi and release her new kit with the ultimate skin.

Riot did say that making an ultimate skin probably take more time than making a champion, so it's possible, but you know. It's most likely Udyr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will be Udyr. Anyone want to bet?

Deleted
    I was praying it would be Diana before this tease, but now that's looking unlikely and I'm super sad Don't think I'd buy one for Udyr... Irelia, maybe, but I won't use it often.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Will be Udyr. Anyone want to bet?
    I honestly can't see who else it would be due to the hints Riot has been giving so far.

If it's for a bruiser, I won't buy it for sure because I rarely play bruisers but atleast it'll be on the PBE and I can get it for free, so it's not like I won't ever see how it feels like playing with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I honestly can't see who else it would be due to the hints Riot has been giving so far.

If it's for a bruiser, I won't buy it for sure because I rarely play bruisers but atleast it'll be on the PBE and I can get it for free, so it's not like I won't ever see how it feels like playing with it...
    How can you get it for free? Or did you just mean that it is available on PBE for free but wont transfer to your live account?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    How can you get it for free? Or did you just mean that it is available on PBE for free but wont transfer to your live account?
    I can get it for free because you get RP every week on the PBE, hence free, same thing for IP.

Well, Lee Sin is a (blind) monk... monks are spiritual. I may or may not be trying to stretch it quite far, because I really don't want it to be an Udyr skin.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    I have a pretty negative view of Udyr but it's entirely possible that it could be him, especially due to the hints Riot has been leaving, and I can't wait for it mainly because it's an ultimate skin.

Whichever champion is getting this ultimate skin shouldn't matter because it's going to be cool for a lot of people.

Deleted
    Only problem I have with Udyr is that I have no idea how to gank with him. No idea how to get people to allow me to just walk up to them and slap them, without any kind of capcloser Besides that, I really like his jungling, but people want ganks 24/7 and I can't make them work with Udyr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't pick him into a team with a ton of escapes or good kiting.

Udyr is quite binary: if you can get close to people, they will die.

Rather Udyr than Mundo, that's for sure (3 skins vs 8). I for one think they should give skins to champions who don't have as many, not to those that are perceived to be popular.

I think they're doing an okay job with this, but some older champions still only have their release skins (Yorick, Skarner, Viktor, Trundle, Karma). There are always so many ideas posted on reddit, so I wonder what the reason for this is.
    Last edited by gamhacked; 2013-06-08 at 10:44 AM.

Deleted
    Well, Udyr isn't popular at all and only has two skins, so you know, 2 in 1!

I can get it for free because you get RP every week on the PBE, hence free, same thing for IP.
    what? thats kinda unfair, isn't it?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Well, Udyr isn't popular at all and only has two skins, so you know, 2 in 1!
    At least he's been played more than before after his changes a few months back.

10+ Year Old Account
    What exactly is unfair about people actually getting to test the upcoming skins for bugs in, ya know, the test environment?

Deleted
    The PBE is for testing, and skins need testing too - there are some skins that have to be altered because of bugs, glitches, particle effects, etc. You can't really expect players on the test environment to spend real money on testing.