Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So how out of it are you guys when you play when tired?

Sometimes I don't even remember what champion I'm playing when I'm tired as hell so I'll try to use a different champion's ability. Also my skill shots are impossible to get hit by unless you run into them. Anytime I win lane while tired it's 100% the guy's fault and has nothing to do with how I played. I'm not even capable of map awareness when tired or judging damage.
    You are playing video games when that tired why? Such behavior is a detriment not only to the ones you play with but also to yourself. I would say it's best just to go to sleep or, if you're really intent on playing, go get some coffee or similar stimulant. I find it almost impossible to remain tired playing video games myself, just for the simple fact that the amount of focus required to execute proper gameplay is a stimulation in and of itself.

Deleted
    I fell asleep while playing once

Luckily I was playing Kennen so it didn't matter much

10+ Year Old Account
    Udyr is OP? Like I didn't think he was that great until I played against him yesterday in the jungle... Never again, oh please never again.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Udyr is OP? Like I didn't think he was that great until I played against him yesterday in the jungle... Never again, oh please never again.
    Jungle phoenix with ~600 MS are awesome. Eeeeagleeeee!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Udyr is hardly OP. Any champions who has a slow screws him over. And almost no jungler can duel him 1v1 early game. Perhaps Lee Sin or Shyv can but I can't think of any other Jungler who can right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Trundle probably. Even so I think that for the most part those would just leave each other be, because it's pretty pointless trying to duke it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's still fairly kiteable unless you build full anti-slow measures. (i.e. Zephyr, Swiftness Boots, taking MS quints/masteries.)
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Udyr is pretty damn strong when he's up in people's face, but he actually needs to be within melee range to do anything useful.

So if he gets kited and/or CC'ed, he can't do anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Udyr is pretty damn strong when he's up in people's face, but he actually needs to be within melee range to do anything useful.

So if he gets kited and/or CC'ed, he can't do anything.
    And since Blue Ezreal is still a popular build, expect people to counter-pick an Udyr with him. Even Karma would be able to kite an Udyr fairly easily. (Slow on Q hit, W root, E for movement speed to an ally)
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Or see a lot more Janna/Ashe vs first picking Udyr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I was playing Shaco and you know I've never played against Udyr and thought I could take his red and run away and kill him when he comes by. I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING HIS RED AND HE POPS IN AND FUCKS ME! I was like "wtf?!"
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Um. What???

Deleted
    Well I was playing Shaco and you know I've never played against Udyr and thought I could take his red and run away and kill him when he comes by. I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING HIS RED AND HE POPS IN AND FUCKS ME! I was like "wtf?!"
    Never counter jungle Udyr early game. He has one of the fastest clears. Provided he goes Phoenix. But still that was a baaaaaaaad idea

After some time in D1 It is really awsome to play with LCS players! This week alone I have played with oce, mokatte, makler, libik, bjergsen, svenskeren, jason kaplan and couple others I can't remember. They also usually carry hard too

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, as you found out by now... Udyr is one of the strongest early game duelists.

Quote Originally Posted by satletio View Post
    After some time in D1 It is really awsome to play with LCS players! This week alone I have played with oce, mokatte, makler, libik, bjergsen, svenskeren, jason kaplan and couple others I can't remember. They also usually carry hard too
    You're lucky. In NA Diamond 1, LCS players usually end up trolling or trying out dumb stuff. Not all of them, of course, but yeah. Wish I was in EU lol

15+ Year Old Account
    That video of oddone is hilarious.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I genuinely laughed at this! Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Purple caster minion OP!

Why people use MS quints on Ryze? Is it worth to get both Muramana and seraphs?
    Last edited by Durmindo; 2013-07-01 at 10:52 PM.