I had some fun with the ulted rockets in ARAM though. They have a much longer range than people think and I just shot people in the back with them for 60-70% of their health.

Also, poor Fiddlesticks gets absolutely trucked by Heimer right now because mobility isn't really possible with his kit. I basically took a draining Fiddle down 100-0 with ulted rockets and a stun orb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I had some fun with the ulted rockets in ARAM though. They have a much longer range than people think and I just shot people in the back with them for 60-70% of their health.

Also, poor Fiddlesticks gets absolutely trucked by Heimer right now because mobility isn't really possible with his kit. I basically took a draining Fiddle down 100-0 with ulted rockets and a stun orb.
    Fiddle always was bad pick against heimer due to nature of fiddles drain and heimers grenade
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Jesus christ nasus looks amazing. Finally to pharaoh skin actually looks good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    A new voiceover? Nasus players unite we must siege Riot headquarters until they take that back!

Seriously Nasus should just keep his current voice. There isn't a problem with his voice because it's already excellent. I don't really trust Riot to change it.
    I do hope they don't change his voice. even tho I do not play him, I think he has one of the best voices in the game. If they do, I hope they get someone with a similar voice so its not so different.

Deleted
    Voice actors tend to do that you know, act voices. Will it be exactly the same? Probably not. Would 90% of the people notice? Probably not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The good ol' doggie Nasus is next in-line for a VU. The part where his voice responses will be updated concerns me, as his voice actor (VA) died a while ago. So either they're changing his voice completely, or they found a VA that can sound the same as the original VA.
    K-9 actually looks nice now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    A new voiceover? Nasus players unite we must siege Riot headquarters until they take that back!

Seriously Nasus should just keep his current voice. There isn't a problem with his voice because it's already excellent. I don't really trust Riot to change it.
    The person who made his voice is supposedly dead so.

And Pharaoh also looks amazing now too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Voice actors tend to do that you know, act voices. Will it be exactly the same? Probably not. Would 90% of the people notice? Probably not.
    I only say that because Sivir's VA is blah to me. I much prefer the original voice. Dunno if its the same VA or not. That's why I said I hope they get someone with a similar voice.

God i feel dumb. Got my paycheck a few hours ago, then for some unknown reason i decided to buy 50e worth of RP. Only halloweed skins i really wanted was the officer Vi, Zombie Ryze and maybe twisted Maokai. I want to slap myself atm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    God i feel dumb. Got my paycheck a few hours ago, then for some unknown reason i decided to buy 50e worth of RP. Only halloweed skins i really wanted was the officer Vi, Zombie Ryze and maybe twisted Maokai. I want to slap myself atm.
    Preparing for the christmas/Olymic skins clearly!

On the topic of Mystery Gifts, I was a bit dubious too about the amount of luck people claimed to be having but I sent one to my friend anyway and she received Annie in Wonderland, which is a pretty decent result.

My friends got Frejord Ashe and Surgeon Shen, I got Battle Regalia Poppy.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    I got Sakura Karma, and a friend got Yellow Jacket Shen. Nothing amazing, but decent enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert
    *Yi
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    * All of them are honestly pretty decent.
    And I get Chosen Yi from a mystery gift. Yay. :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Meh, I got sabretusk Seju from the gift I got, already had bear cavalry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Meh, I got sabretusk Seju from the gift I got, already had bear cavalry
    Meanwhile Riot's face:

I got Yellow Jacket Shen, he got Volcanic Wukong. Not bad considering Yellow Jacket is Legacy and retired.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Oh my god this god team I just had in draft pick and it was all accidental.

Riven, Lissandra, Udyr, Ashe, Taric

All the lockdown in the world. Poor Katarina would be chain CCed from the second she started ulting until she died.

Deleted
    Guys where are you getting all those free skins?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Guys where are you getting all those free skins?
    Me and my friend will trade one to another so yeah.

Just find someone you trust and give it to each other for fun and a summoner icon!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten Battlecast Xerath, Demonblade Tryndamere, Grim Reaper Karthus and Nightmare Cho'Gath so far out of mystery gifts.