Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    to be honest while i enjoy botrk as an item it only really works on a few adcs, vayne because silver bullets, lucian because the onhit 5% life is applied through his passive, quinn but lol quinn. and blue ezreal if you still play that

10+ Year Old Account
    Just lost a game because we had Ashe on our team and Kayle on enemy team who is on same 5v5 ranked gold 5 team. Our Ashe asked in [All] chat "how many wins you need 'till 10?", and Kayle answered "1". And Ashe left. Lol. And whole enemy team went "lol honor ashe" bullshit. I hope these people will get horrible life. So fucking retarded.
    Currently trying to find some support email to askthem to ban this team from getting gold rewards. Hope this will work.

Whelp, i got told that they won't do anything about this. Great
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-11-11 at 07:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    What is optimal item for getting away from Singed/Voli/Shyvanna then?
    I didn't say it right, I meant it's not optimal for Sivir, but it most likely is optimal for getting away from those champs :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I didn't say it right, I meant it's not optimal for Sivir, but it most likely is optimal for getting away from those champs :P
    From my experience, it is more than enough to throw Q on chasing enemy and use botrk on someone. Her passive and botrk MS steal works additive and you get ton of MS for that period of time. But it's kinda painful to run away from champs like Leona.
    I mean, if you don't want to be chased by these characters, you don't have that much of a choice but botrk (well, probably, Omen, but really?), or you just ignore it and solve this problem solely by relying on your personal skill and your allies
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-11-11 at 08:44 PM.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maplestreet is no longer the starting ADC for Velocity, but the wording of this hints that he was just moved to the substitute position.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Bet he joins TSM as a sub

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Noooo! T_T OddBro. No more sibling rivalry.

Deleted
    I forgot what a pure joy Nocturne can be if things go well. Once more I wonder why I still haven't actually bought him, nice and fast clears, good ganking potential and an annoying ult. What more could you want from your jungler?

Why would anyone build attack speed on Sivir? (at least the core items), BT > LW and AS boots (some people like cd ones too) and you're wrecking faces.

If you need AS statikk Shiv is nice, more AoE for her crazy AoE set. (Game should be over by then, really)
    BotRK is crap, no mov. speed or crit, these are better than active with 90 sec cd. (for her at least)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Why would anyone build attack speed on Sivir? (at least the core items), BT > LW and AS boots (some people like cd ones too) and you're wrecking faces.

If you need AS statikk Shiv is nice, more AoE for her crazy AoE set. (Game should be over by then, really)
    BotRK is crap, no mov. speed or crit, these are better than active with 90 sec cd. (for her at least)
    I see a lot triforces on Sivir. It gives her some AS along with other beneficial stats too.

Yeah Triforce sivir isn't bad, i've done it a couple times with decent results

Deleted
    I get triforce on her if I'm fed, mostly for the phage, but the other stats aren't too bad either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some bits of news, Cruzerthebruzer will be Dignitas' new top laner, and the S4 World Championships will be held in Korea! I wonder why it took that long for Cruzer to get into the LCS scene, albeit his teams failed to qualify.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Sivir scales on AD. AS is absolutely shit on her, due to her poor base and the way the scaling works.

She's an AD caster, not an auto attack turret. If you want to get away from people, you have your ult on a stupidly short CD and a spellshield.

Sivir needs one thing and one thing only at the start: AD. You have two options, BF Sword and BF Sword. Whether you turn it into an IE or a BT is debatable, but I prefer BT. It gives her absolute lane dominance and lets her shove even harder.

With 2 LS quints and a Doran's blade (maybe 2 Blades), you'll be fine for sustain with a BF Sword unless you seriously fuck up.
    My average build is 2x Doran's, IE, Statik Shiv. I get shiv for the crit not the as. With IE and shiv her richochet's burst is insane. Normally don't need that much sustain due to positioning. After shiv I go BT or LW, a vamp scept at least. I have played approx 10 games with her since rework and the spike from IE -> statik Shiv is pretty insane once you get it, even just having the IE and zeal mid game.

I'd go BT early if I'm having heavy harass issues (which hasn't happened yet, not sure why) or Bork I'd only use as a heavy heavy situational items where the team has 3 or more really tanky members and we have someone that will blow up their carry. It does not suit Sivir at all

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Some bits of news, Cruzerthebruzer will be Dignitas' new top laner, and the S4 World Championships will be held in Korea! I wonder why it took that long for Cruzer to get into the LCS scene, albeit his teams failed to qualify.
    woohoo Season 4 in Korea is gona be awesome
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Been playing Sivir in Mid with some success lately.

I usually build her like this: Dorans -> Vamp Scepter + Zerk Boots -> BT -> Triforce / LW (order depends on enemy teams armor) -> PD (might try Shiv for the AoE) -< GA / Merc Smicitar.

Shes pretty good for kiting and chasing once you have Furor + Phage. Once you have BT + Trifoce + LW you just melt shit.... PD is just added gravy :P

10+ Year Old Account
    EUNE lags like EUW right now. 6 people out of 10 got disconnected in game lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I see a lot triforces on Sivir. It gives her some AS along with other beneficial stats too.
    It's meh like BotRK is. Her W doesn't have a small cd anymore and it takes forever to get off cd too. Triforce is pretty wasted. Tried it myself and never again.

Deleted
    Welp, there goes the season. Gold 1 was reached just in time, sadly I didn't play enough to get to plat.

Guess it's a waiting game until the ranked que opens again to get to Plat in preseason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Been playing Sivir in Mid with some success lately.

I usually build her like this: Dorans -> Vamp Scepter + Zerk Boots -> BT -> Triforce / LW (order depends on enemy teams armor) -> PD (might try Shiv for the AoE) -< GA / Merc Smicitar.

Shes pretty good for kiting and chasing once you have Furor + Phage. Once you have BT + Trifoce + LW you just melt shit.... PD is just added gravy :P
    Build her with CDR boots and a Brutaliser in mid for added fun.